Event RPW #5 (Winner pg 1) by Snowseph

Based on Click to view
Artist Snowseph [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Event RPW #5 (Winner pg 1)

Postby Snowseph » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:45 pm

Features: no fur, custom ears, custom fish tail, teal paint, fins, gills, scales, chub, is a siren RPW
    Rarity: very rare

They're inspired by a wakin goldfish! Their tail is actually split like this. A good big kid.

To try out for this RPW, tell me why they're a bit down. You can interpret it any way you want and get creative as much as you want! The word limit for your explanation is 500 words maximum. You are welcome to pretty-up your form. You may only have one extra if you so choose to utilize it.
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]RPW name:[/b]
    [b]RPW gender:[/b]
    [b]Why are they down?:[/b]

This will end on April 29th, 2018.
Last edited by Snowseph on Tue May 01, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event RPW #5

Postby padaleckii » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:46 pm

Username: ~Prophecy~
    RPW name: Salomón
    RPW gender: Male
    Why are they down?:
    As of right now...
    Salomón isn’t literally down, but Salomón isn’t figuratively down either.
    In fact, he is higher than he has ever been.
    Lost in a beautiful dream world; he is in a deep sleep.
    A deep sleep.
    This sounds normal, doesn’t it?
    It should.
    I mean, everyone sleeps.
    But its a Wednesday afternoon.
    12:38 to be precise.
    Salomón is sleeping, and he has been sleeping since 9 am.
    Why? He stayed up all night.
    Because he lost her- He lost her.
    Not just anyone, but he lost her.
    Her.
    The one he thought was the one.
    And now he must watch her be happy, be happy with someone else- someone better.
    He must watch her be happy while he is not.
Last edited by padaleckii on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:22 pm

Username:
RPW name:
RPW gender:
Why are they down?:

res with her trying and failing at something
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeverLand. » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:31 pm

Username:neverland
RPW name:Muriel I Mell
RPW gender: Female
Why are they down?:

Muriel was born in a litter of 3. Herself, and 2 brothers, without there mother. Muriel's mother had been in a fight with a shark dog, risking her own life for her pups. Muriel was left to thrive on her own when her favorite brother was captured, and sent away, leaving Muriel & her remaining brother to fight for their lives. Muriel & Spartacus (Brother) had no clue on how the 2 would live, as 2 hungry, scared puppers in a large island.
One day the two went to sleep in a cave, not far of the shore, to find the shark Dog, that had taken their mother. The 2 ran for their life, but left remaining with one pup. Muriel.
♥ ♡ ♥
|| rosé || she/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗
A boring lesbian with an
unfortunate obsession of
dogs & digital drawing.
╚══════════════════╝
|| storage || BR || bonded ||
♥ ♡ ♥
NeverLand.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:10 pm

Username:
booklover789

RPW name:
Nishikigoi

RPW gender:
Female

Why are they down?:
Nishikigoi swam the murky ocean, trying to drown out her thoughts with salt water. She breathed in deeply and exhaled bubbles, losing herself in the swaying of the ocean's tides. Nishikigoi hummed sadly to herself, allowing the painful memories to overtake her.

"Once there was a sailor,
A sailor I once knew,
One whose eyes were
Just like the ocean blue.
One whose voice
Strung me along
And made me fall
Deeply
Into
Salted
Love."
Nishikigoi stared at the paper and frowned. "I need a better finishing stanza!" she huffed unhappily.
A knock sounded at the door.
She turned, and her eyes lit up. "Hello, dear. Ready to leave?"
He nodded and offered his arm to her. "Now that you seem better, yes, I am."
Nishikigoi grasped tightly onto his elbow, a grin happily alit upon her features.
"I've been waiting for the past year for you to write something," he murmured, reaching down and picking up her poem. "This one is excellent! I'll publish it in next month's printing."
Nishikigoi glanced away, displeased with his response. "It's not as if it's perfect, or anything... you needn't put it in your magazine. Besides, you've got that important writer who'll give you an interview-"
He shushed her. "Come now, Nishi. It's my fiance's work. I'd be a fool not to publish it."
She smirked and smacked him in the arm playfully. "Well, when you put it that way, I suppose you must publish it after all."

A tear rolled down her cheek as she drifted out to sea, losing her bearings as she allowed the sea to dictate where she floated. Her vision blurred as she remembered her final night with him.

Nishikigoi and her fiance were on The Mariana. She'd been joking with him for the past two hours that if he was so hungry, she could just sing to the fish and order them on-board the boat - they needn't wait for him to keep that pole in the water with her singing talents on the table. It was, after all, how he'd found her in the first place - he, a sailor, and she, a song on the salty breeze that he'd followed until he found her. She let him loose, thinking him not a worthy companion nor having enough meat on his bones to be a good snack, and yet he came back every day for the next year, each day bringing her a different item that had washed aboard The Mariana for the day.
Storm clouds lingered on the horizon, and with a blast of freezing wind, pouring rain pelted the boat. Try as he might, he couldn't turn the boat around to get back to shore. A wave the size of a house hit with a quake, and they were thrown overboard. She frantically searched the choppy water, praying to the gods that he hadn't been killed with the overturning of the boat.

She searched for the next three months straight, but never saw him again.

499/500 words

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:21 am

Username: aviate
    RPW name: Kendrick "Kenny"
    RPW gender:
    Why are they down?:

reminds me of declan mckenna's "why do you feel so down" tbh - might use as song inspo
    mediocrity is his defining trait
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Tue May 01, 2018 1:54 pm

I would like to congratulate booklover789 on winning this RPW!
booklover789 wrote:

Username:
booklover789

RPW name:
Nishikigoi

RPW gender:
Female

Why are they down?:
Nishikigoi swam the murky ocean, trying to drown out her thoughts with salt water. She breathed in deeply and exhaled bubbles, losing herself in the swaying of the ocean's tides. Nishikigoi hummed sadly to herself, allowing the painful memories to overtake her.

"Once there was a sailor,
A sailor I once knew,
One whose eyes were
Just like the ocean blue.
One whose voice
Strung me along
And made me fall
Deeply
Into
Salted
Love."
Nishikigoi stared at the paper and frowned. "I need a better finishing stanza!" she huffed unhappily.
A knock sounded at the door.
She turned, and her eyes lit up. "Hello, dear. Ready to leave?"
He nodded and offered his arm to her. "Now that you seem better, yes, I am."
Nishikigoi grasped tightly onto his elbow, a grin happily alit upon her features.
"I've been waiting for the past year for you to write something," he murmured, reaching down and picking up her poem. "This one is excellent! I'll publish it in next month's printing."
Nishikigoi glanced away, displeased with his response. "It's not as if it's perfect, or anything... you needn't put it in your magazine. Besides, you've got that important writer who'll give you an interview-"
He shushed her. "Come now, Nishi. It's my fiance's work. I'd be a fool not to publish it."
She smirked and smacked him in the arm playfully. "Well, when you put it that way, I suppose you must publish it after all."

A tear rolled down her cheek as she drifted out to sea, losing her bearings as she allowed the sea to dictate where she floated. Her vision blurred as she remembered her final night with him.

Nishikigoi and her fiance were on The Mariana. She'd been joking with him for the past two hours that if he was so hungry, she could just sing to the fish and order them on-board the boat - they needn't wait for him to keep that pole in the water with her singing talents on the table. It was, after all, how he'd found her in the first place - he, a sailor, and she, a song on the salty breeze that he'd followed until he found her. She let him loose, thinking him not a worthy companion nor having enough meat on his bones to be a good snack, and yet he came back every day for the next year, each day bringing her a different item that had washed aboard The Mariana for the day.
Storm clouds lingered on the horizon, and with a blast of freezing wind, pouring rain pelted the boat. Try as he might, he couldn't turn the boat around to get back to shore. A wave the size of a house hit with a quake, and they were thrown overboard. She frantically searched the choppy water, praying to the gods that he hadn't been killed with the overturning of the boat.

She searched for the next three months straight, but never saw him again.

499/500 words

i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby booklover789 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:20 pm

Snowseph wrote:
    I would like to congratulate booklover789 on winning this RPW!

*swoons* Thank you so much for this RPW! :D I love her soooo much!
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups