RKP #79 Bay Splash Frame by keeta

Based on Click to view
Artist keeta [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RKP #79 Bay Splash Frame

Postby keeta » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:18 am

First come first serve on this pony! Mush have a completed form! :)
Genes: Ee - Aa - Spsp - LWOlwo -

Code: Select all
Username:
Barn name:
Show Name:
Height:
Phenotype: Bay Splash Frame
Halter color (s):
Personality: (Minimum 200 words)
╔═════════════╗

Hey, I'm Keeta! I'm big into tea,
homesteading/gardening, and all
sorts of crafty things! I'm
married, and we have 4 rescue
pets; 2 dogs, and 2 cats.

This years projects are:
[ ] New "desert" herb garden 🏜️
[ ] Add oyster mushroom log
[ ] Rip out the entrance garden and put
down pavers

╚═════════════╝
keeta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RKP #79 Bay Splash Frame

Postby Kiwilady » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:00 am

Username: Kiwilady
Barn name: Zu
Show Name: Oh Zonkies!
Height: 13hh
Halter color (s): Blaxk Leather
This little fella is short and playful, he loves to dance around the paddock and nip at his paddock mates when they won't play with him. He is spunky and funky in the ring where he is trained in hand. He likes to jig about when any time of music is played and his favorite is show tunes especially funny ones! He is so excited to finally get ridden some day And hopes so badly that he is allowed to do freestyle dressage as this is his absolute favorite thing to watch. He admired all the beautiful show ponies when he wasn't a Foal and spend hours practicing so his trot can only be described as floating and magical, his canter and smooth and supple and his marching walk as proud as if he was going to battle. To use one word to describe Zu it would be determined, he never lets anyone tell him he can't do something and it has lead to a lot of good and bad things at the stable. He can escape anything if he puts his mind to it which makes him almost always in the bad books with the stable hands but a favourite with the many children that come to visit. He is always up to snuffle down his fouvrite treat of a nice crisp apple when it is offered. 228 words
........ ...... ........................
Hi!
I'm Kiwilady but you can call me kiwi!
I am a qualified Vet Tech!
I am a horse kinda person who loves
science and drama!
Come Visit The New CWHR!
I have a flight rising, a howrse, an aywas and many other websites and i love offsite trading!
Kiwilady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeverLand. » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:30 am

Username: neverland
Barn name: Zario I Zar-zar
Show Name: Blue eyes
Height: 15hh
Halter color (s): blue

Zar-Zar Is a Bright, Strong, Loving Stallion, Who Loves to Trot Around the Pastures with His Head Held High. He Never Shows His Fears, and Always Struts with Pride. He Always Makes Sure His Stable Mates Are Happy, and Stays as Close as Possible to His Owner When Ever He Can. Zario Is a Champ When It Comes to Racing & Jumps, and Used to Come First in Mostly All of His Races When He Went to Pony Club with His Owner. Zario Is an All Round Sweet Heart. All He Wants to Do Is Hand Out with His Owner, and Go for Rides to the Creek. Zar Is a Pretty Tough Horse, and Won't Let Anything Negative Get Passed Around When He's There, and Will Always Make Sure That His Owner & Stable Mates Are Being Treated Respectfully, and with Kindness. Zar get's compared to Spirit for his braveness, boldness, and I'm sure he enjoys it!
Everyone loves Zario, and is talked about all over the town. Everyone wants to meet him, pet him, ride him etc. Almost every time the 2 go for a ride, someone notices who he is, and asks for a pet, or a hug.
♥ ♡ ♥
|| rosé || she/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗
A boring lesbian with an
unfortunate obsession of
dogs & digital drawing.
╚══════════════════╝
|| storage || BR || bonded ||
♥ ♡ ♥
NeverLand.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby keeta » Tue May 22, 2018 1:45 pm

Kiwilady wrote:Username: Kiwilady
This little fella is short and playful, he loves to dance around the paddock and nip at his paddock mates when they won't play with him. He is spunky and funky in the ring where he is trained in hand. He likes to jig about when any time of music is played and his favorite is show tunes especially funny ones! He is so excited to finally get ridden some day And hopes so badly that he is allowed to do freestyle dressage as this is his absolute favorite thing to watch. He admired all the beautiful show ponies when he wasn't a Foal and spend hours practicing so his trot can only be described as floating and magical, his canter and smooth and supple and his marching walk as proud as if he was going to battle. To use one word to describe Zu it would be determined, he never lets anyone tell him he can't do something and it has lead to a lot of good and bad things at the stable. He can escape anything if he puts his mind to it which makes him almost always in the bad books with the stable hands but a favourite with the many children that come to visit. He is always up to snuffle down his fouvrite treat of a nice crisp apple when it is offered. 228 words

all yours!
╔═════════════╗

Hey, I'm Keeta! I'm big into tea,
homesteading/gardening, and all
sorts of crafty things! I'm
married, and we have 4 rescue
pets; 2 dogs, and 2 cats.

This years projects are:
[ ] New "desert" herb garden 🏜️
[ ] Add oyster mushroom log
[ ] Rip out the entrance garden and put
down pavers

╚═════════════╝
keeta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwilady » Tue May 22, 2018 1:50 pm

keeta wrote:
Kiwilady wrote:Username: Kiwilady

all yours!

Thank you!! I love my little Zu
........ ...... ........................
Hi!
I'm Kiwilady but you can call me kiwi!
I am a qualified Vet Tech!
I am a horse kinda person who loves
science and drama!
Come Visit The New CWHR!
I have a flight rising, a howrse, an aywas and many other websites and i love offsite trading!
Kiwilady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me