Time spent 57 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by jiㅤ

kalon kit adoption - kit three

Postby lovage » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:56 pm

- intro -
    we make friendships that make us feel that we need to watch over and protect them. a disguise may be the best option to watch over and protect them from a far without being spotted. we may even follow them to an important event in order to protect and watch over them.

if you read the main hub or guess through the last paragraph, this competition will be about a time where they dressed up in a disguise and watched over their friend on a date. yes, this is a based off of that image.

- rules -
    i. the word limit is two art pieces and thousand words.
    ii. no off site forms are allowed, but prettying up, one extra, and off thread forms are fine.
    iii. and most importantly follow cs rules !!!!

- form -
    Code: Select all
    username:
    name:
    delete the following if you don't have one
    partner:
    link to their form:
    stop deleting here

to make sure you're paying attention, do you know what picture i'm talking about? (will not count against you):
    prompt:
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon kit adoption - kit three

Postby carotid » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:25 pm

i hope res’s are okay— i love this babe!! just lmk if i need to delet :))

btw is it this picc
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemm » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:48 pm

Res

— has friend on phone with their earbuds in, the kit thinks they hear everything that they are saying but in reality their mic is unplugged and so the friend is just talking nonsense to this person. Date ends up going well tho
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:03 pm

username: alluvium
name: tbd

do you know what picture i'm talking about?: i'm afraid i do not ! :0

prompt:

wip
allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jiㅤ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:57 am

username: trouvaille
    name: vida

to make sure you're paying attention, do you know what picture i'm talking about? (will not count against you): no i do not, unfortunately
    prompt: (prettying up, adding art...//599 words)

the clatter of dishes, forks, knives, and spoons clouded everything.
    I couldn't focus on the job anymore, I became engulfed in my role as
    a stalker at the quiet sushi restaurant.
    I tightened my apron, pushed up my mask on my head, and prayed my
    friend wouldn't notice the living disaster behind this. I hid behind the
    bamboo screen that enclosed the storage room.

'hey v~ what you up to?' they spoke in a tone so unknown to me. it sounded
    sweet in a way, yet it had a teasing twist to it.
    ' diana! I was watching- '
    she grabbed my cheeks, bits of rice transferring in the process.
    ' is that blush?! you like them don't you? '
    I was taken back. I wouldn't like my friend, no way.
    I loved them, however, it wasn't romantic love in anyway.
    'no! I mean, I like them as an friend but-'
    Diana laughed, as if it was all a joke.
    ' I know love when I see it! how do you think that me and- ' dia's words trailed off,
    as if it pained her to continue. she shook her head and slid my mask down
    onto my face, whipped me around and shoved me straight onto my friend's
    table. I heard her whisper good luck as I tripped.

'h-how may I help you two fine civilians tonight?' I steadied my voice and eyed down
    my friend and her date. it was going to be a long night, thats for sure.

---

it had to of been hours later when they finally called check. I groaned as I walked over
    for the 15 time that night. my friend had been spoiling them with deserts and flowers,
    and had asked me to take at least 10 photos. I handed the machine to my friend as I
    ' excuse me, ma'am, but I would like to know who helped us so much this fine evening! '
    all eyes were on me, the dates, my friends, Diana's... I wasn't supposed to take the mask off
    I turned to Diana for approval as she nodded with excitement.
    'er- alright' my breath caught as I loosened the ribbon behind my head. ' I'm vida. '
    silence, then thunder.
    ' VIDA. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. ' my friend stood up with an jolt as she bowed apologetically towards her date.
    ' YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD- AH ' she shoved the machine into my hands and
    stormed to the doors.
    ' never forget this, v. ' and she was gone, the rudder of her car spitting as it left.

I sighed and began to go to the back when I heard a soft whisper.
    ' would you like to continue the date with me? '
    I clutched the mask as I turned around to meet their eyes.
    they were big and full of light, their face covered in freckles. I felt my heart get caught in my throat.
    I pointed to them and then myself in question. they nodded, looking down.
    ' but what about-' I began.
    ' no worries! you seem like such a great friend to her,
    and I'm sure she knows that. you were just looking out for her. I didn't like being spoiled anyway. '
    they smiled, their dark hair falling in waves as they waved away the incident.
    I sat down in front of them, sweeping back my dark blue bangs away, revealing my cherry face.
    ' I'm serein aienkien.. ' serein said quietly, smiling.
    I smiled to comfort them, resting my hands on theirs.

neither of us had noticed that Diana had came up and had listened in.
    ' ah, aienkien, a beautiful name...
    it means romance made from fate in Japanese, you know... '
Last edited by jiㅤ on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jiㅤ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:43 pm

username: luna and artemis
name: erik

to make sure you're paying attention, do you know what picture i'm talking about? (will not count against you): no rip
prompt: erik's ears perked up at lavender's mention of a date. he was sitting on the couch across from lavender. his head whipped around and he raised his eyebrows at his little sister. "a date, eh?" lavender rolled her eyes. "it's not a big deal. chill." erik giggled. "who's the lucky kid, hmm??" lavender sighed. "her name's hydrangea. we met at the coffee shop a few weeks back and we've been texting." a slight smile was visible on lavender's face, but she looked down at her nails so that erik couldn't see.

"where ya going with her?" erik grinned. he was now laying on his stomach, resting his chin on his palms and kicking his feet in the air. lavender huffed. "a baseball game." erik threw his arms out forwards in excitement, accidentally falling off of the couch in the process. he scrambled to sit back down, this time sitting cross-legged. "the high school baseball game??" lavender nodded, looking up in confusion. "yeah, so? why are you getting so excited?" erik laughed and covered his eyes with his hand. "you'll see."

lavender clapped her hands and shouted the fight song along with the rest of the stadium. hydrangea stood next to her, doing the same. when the stadium began to stomp to the rhythm, hydrangea almost slipped and fell in her heels. fortunately, she fell onto lavender's shoulder instead. the two giggled as lavender lifted hydrangea back to her feet.

the two chatted all through the first three innings, so engrossed in the conversation that they didn't notice their team scoring multiple home runs. hydrangea suggested they grab lunch, and lavender agreed. on their way to the concessions stand, lavender noticed a flash of orange out of the corner of her eye. she figured it was just someone's bright shirt, and continued talking to hydrangea. the flash appeared again on her other side, but fell back behind lavender. hydrangea must have noticed it too, because she looked behind her and gasped. "i didn't know the high school had a mascot!" she grinned. "let's get a picture!"

lavender turned to see what "mascot" hydrangea was so excited about. her eyes widened at the sight of a kalon in a tiger suit. our mascot isn't even a tiger... the suit was obviously a halloween costume bought from walmart. in addition, the tiger was wearing a high school spirit shirt over the costume. hold up... isn't that erik's shirt? lavender squinted at the shirt and opened her mouth to speak, but by then hydrangea had swooped her off to have her picture taken with the tiger. "say cheese!" hydrangea laughed as she held up her phone to take a picture. lavender grinned at the sight of hydrangea's goofy smile.

"the picture turned out great!" hydrangea exclaimed, showing lavender. "come on, let's get those hot dogs," hydrangea suggested. lavender peered back at the tiger suspiciously, and she could have sworn it winked.

"i knew it was you!" now back at home, lavender swatted erik over the head. she was enraged, but couldn't help cracking up at the measures her brother had taken just to experience her first date. "you're such a dummy," she scoffed. erik stuck his tongue out. "it was worth it. you guys are really cute togetherrr..." lavender sighed. "it did go really well... there might be a second date." she pointed a finger at erik. "but no unexpected appearances this time!" erik shrugged. "i can't promise that."
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:50 am

username: chunkypeanutbutter
name: asrin

Asrin tapped impatiently on his desk, waiting for the news to arrive. He sat in thought, mind swimming full of
ideas. It wasn't too long before his friend came bursting through the door in tears. He quickly jumped upright,
ready to embrace the distraught kalon. "It...didn't work out...he left me to pay for the bill!" she said as she had
choked out tears. Another bad date, huh? Asrin furrowed his brow. I thought for sure this time it'd work out ...

The two decided it would be a good idea to take a break for a while, and shake it off. There's plenty of fish in
the sea, of course! Ophelia frowned. She wanted sushi. ...Oh. As they made their way to the restaurant, Asrin
started to take note of passerby as they moved around. Hm, not that one... this one is too old... that one has
a wedding ring. He seems like too much of a weeaboo... ugh. This is beginning to get harder and harder as the
time went on. Ophelia went through guys like toilet paper, and that's probably an accurate statement. She has
always claimed to be desperate for a nice guy, but whenever she does get a date, she'd just push them away.

So here we were...stuck at a stalemate. There were few guys around that she hadn't been too interested in. What do we do now?
Ophelia sighed and called her friend to get a ride home, as she lived closer to the country side. Asrin paced nervously, out of things to say to comfort her. It was becoming more and more awkward the longer the silence went on, until finally she got picked up.
He was going to have to find out a new strategy...and see what things would work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by chunkypeanutbutter on Thu May 03, 2018 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:17 am

username: jellyfish.lucy
name: TBD
to make sure you're paying attention, do you know what picture i'm talking about? (will not count against you): is it that meme one with the girl in the mask and hoody? I'll put a link later
prompt:
Using Karla as the friend (no idea who the date will be probably not a real kalon)

RES RES RES RES (prays for some relief on deadline pressure)

Not going to get time to do this and one so decided to focus on where I better connect (I feel like I've tried to connect to all these kits and only one has stuck :D )
Last edited by Meduz on Wed May 02, 2018 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pochita » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:18 am

username: Cloverfern
name: Zereen

to make sure you're paying attention, do you know what picture i'm talking about? (will not count against you): nu :,)
prompt:
I watch as Moonlight sits at the table. My heart pounds as I adjust my glasses and mustache. Hopefully she doesn't see me. Cloud walks up to Moonlight and smiles. I glare at him. If he hurts my sister... I fiddle with my coat and watch. The waitress walks up to me and asks, "Are you going to order anything?" I stare at her for a moment before realizing I'm at a restaurant. I ask for a pie. "So, how are you?" Cloud asks Moonlight. "Wonderful," she answered dreamily. I growl. Moonlight whips her head around. I gulp. "Time to go!" I yell, throwing some money onto the table. "Keep the change!"
Image.

spy car

formerly -sleepy
pochita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun May 06, 2018 1:04 am

with this post, the competition is now over! any post or edits after this will make that user unable to win this kit.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me