Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LOC: Waka

Postby NARANDA » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:05 am

Transparent of my precious baby, Waka!
Design by Mortikat
Species (c) starry--knight

For my use only!

Items: Artisan's Shawl (By Rohan., added on/mane edited by Keen)

NARANDA wrote:
By demonthief.

Username ;; NARANDA
Name ;; Waka | Gender ;; Male | Element ;; Life

Rank ;; Oasis Wanderer
I am currently an Oasis Wanderer, an explorer, someone who likes to study the world and all those within it. Oh the beauty of such creature oblivious to our existence for so long. The uncertainty of what is to come but the excitement of the unseen. Oh how I love to wander and explore this strange land full of strange things. I left on my journey and I wanted to stay on Lochren. I chose to be a wanderer because of the beauty of the world and the heart within it. So much beauty in both life and death. Death. What a strange thing that is. This world is so full of death. One thing our world of the Oasis does not share in full with Lochren. The grasp of death's cold hand. Oh how curious the kiss of death.

When I retire from being a wanderer I plan to become a healer. As much as I love studying the world of death I wish to bring life to those who desire it. The Oasis is still my home and I hope they will live long and happy lives before unforeseen, or maybe seen, circumstances take them away from this warm world and into the cold arms of death. Oh, how sad it is to lose a comrade. How cruel death can be. And yet how beautiful the tears of those whose hopes and dreams were lost in a bet against the reaper. I hope to minimize those tears despite the beauty.

Alliance ;; The Oasis
I am currently aligned with the Oasis. The Oasis is my birth place and is still currently my home at heart. The place is a paradise, so beautiful, so peaceful, and filled with beautiful lionesses. How could I leave such a lovely place! Well, Lochren has death which I and 'deathly' curious about. Such a strange thing death is... enough about that for now. The Oasis is also the home to my beautiful and sweet mother, as well as my serious and hard-working father. As long as my heart is with them then so is my body and soul. I care deeply for the ones I love, I am just so loving and loyal to those dear to my heart. As much as I enjoy visiting Lochren it is just a temporary thing and home is where the heart is. So my alliance belongs with the Oasis, the most beautiful and amazing place to exist for the sake of our kind.

Personality ;;
Playful and Flirty; Waka is playful in a more whimsical and light-hearted sort of way. Life is sort of one big game to him and he often takes risks while wandering, but he also finds joy in the little or unusual things and searches for inspiration in the little things to use for jokes, pick-up lines, and to share with the Oasis when he returns. He is flirty and loves reciting wordy and cliche sort of romantic sayings or pick-up lines as well as making up his own. He is often found hanging around with the ladies both outside and within the Oasis describing their beauty and comparing them with some of the most beautiful things he has seen on his journeys.

Teasing and Testing; Waka likes to tease and test those he meets. He loves to tease in a joking manner or run away once he has annoyed someone. He also likes teasing the ladies that try to flirt back with him, playing hard to get and running away, pretending to give up then running again, and other over-dramatic situations. He sometimes makes lighthearted jokes about others and likes to amuse others with his teasing, though a little annoyed is a fine reaction for him as well. He often likes to give other challenges or set up situations for them to test out their abilities. Sometimes though he makes these deals or challenges without the consent of the one he is testing. Sometimes he tells them he was testing them, and sometimes he won't, though those that know him might know to suspect him if some strange situation pops up.

Wordy and Poetic; Waka is very wordy. When he talks he likes to go into details, use really long words, or just tell the whole story that goes with a subject instead of just getting to the point. He also loves poetry, prophecy style speech, and hidden meanings behind other stories or sayings. He is not someone to turn to if you need a quick answer or are in a hurry, it's actually best to avoid him if you are trying to avoid being dragged into a lengthy and wordy conversion where he does all the talking.

Secretive and Mysterious; Waka seems to be hiding a dark secret and he is found changing the subject quite often. He hides feelings and events he does not want to remember or talk about under his wordy and playful nature. Despite him hiding these secrets, when something asks a question that may bring up these topics he often has an air of mystery and a little bit of underlying seriousness or darkness under his normally playful tone. Some have pushed him so far as to see him glare at them before saying "That is for you to never know" and walk away with a flick of his tail, all playfulness gone, but it takes a lot of pushing for him to reach this point.

Fascinated with Death, Respectful of Life; Waka has a strange fascination with death. He is intrigued by it and wishes to study it more closely. He intends to live a long and healthy life dedicated to studying death and all the traditions or aspects that go with the painful event. His years of study have taught him to respect life and the joy that goes with, but also the love that comes from life when a lion dies. He desires to help his fellow Oasis members live long and healthy lives with his element, but for now he wishes to study more about death for if, or more like when, his time comes.

Vain and Self-centered; He has a tendency to put himself above others and can be very self-centered. He does not fight and feels it's too lowly of an activity for him, he will often run away from fights teasing and taunting his pursuer or he will leave it up to whoever is nearby or with him at the time and just watch from the sidelines. He tends to puff himself up and compliment himself all the time, or take others words as compliments when that is not really what they mean. When people comment nasty things about him he can become melodramatic and quite wordy about the good things he has done.

Relationships ;;
Amaterasu - Friend/Crush(?)
I met with the beautiful little blue bird on one of my trips closer to the pride lands. Oh the grace of a bird in flight, full of life and energy. Her silver eyes shimmer with a sparkle of her soul, just a taste of the beauty within, and yet also the dimness of pain that scars her shining spirit. Our souls were meant to meet. She fascinates me just as much as death itself. Her ideas flow like rivers, never-ending with ideas of how one being could die. So fascinating how her mind works. So beautiful, so creative! I will admit I do not just like her for her mind so intertwined with the strange mysteries of death, but the beautiful little blue bell is so much fun to tease. Oh how adorable she is when she is frustrated or giving me her cute little pouty face.I don't think I would have been happy dying without seeing those adorable looks on her face. So cute, so precious. I think I may be falling in love!
Masaru & Yua - Father & Mother
I am more of a mama's boy and definitely connect more with my mother then I do my father, but I do love and respect my father as well, I guess I am just more of a ladies' man. My father was a knight with the element of earth and my mother was once a wanderer, though now she is a merchant who helps an artisan sell her wares, and occasionally she helps the healers when they need her and she has the elements of air and life. I love what she does as a healer and hope to follow her someday down that path, but for now I am following her path as a wanderer first. My mother is so sweet and pretty, and my father was serious and strong. They are my family and two of the lions closest to me, the only one who may get closer to me then them is possibly my future mate. For now I continue to stay with my parents whenever I return to the Oasis.
By Squirrelspirit

History ;;
I was born in the Oasis to two very loving parents who are both very much alive. Masaru is my father and Yua is my mother. My father has the element of earth and is an Oasis knight, while my mother Yua has the elements of air and life and was a wanderer like myself though she has since retired to being a merchant and a part-time healer when she is needed. My mother is such a sweet thing who loves nothing more then to help her friends and the Oasis, oh what a sweet and loving heart, and I know she loves me with all her heart. She treated me like a prince and I quite enjoyed the doting, the cuddling, the spoiling. My father is a more serious lion though who was hoping I would follow in his pawsteps, but he told me he was not surprised I followed in my mother's pawsteps. I was always a mama's boy! Her little prince, her little flower, her precious little spoiled son and the most amazing thing in the world! I think the other cubs were jealous of me, amazing parents, amazing looks, and an amazing personality to go with. If I were any other lion I would be jealous of myself.

I loved to play tricks and tell jokes among the other cubs that I hung around with and I am pretty sure I was the life of the party in our little group of youngings. Most of the cubs I hung out with were female, some really adorable females who had sparkling eyes, and personalities so sweet and unique, oh what lovelies hung around me even as just a humble cub. I loved to annoy the other boys, gave me more time with the little ladies, and less of them stealing the girls away. Some boys I put up with, the ones who were good eye candy, but I tended to prefer the darling females more often then the males. I was sad to part ways with many of the lovelies, but they wished me well on my journey with gifts, good words, and confidence that I would return safe, sound, and more handsome then ever! The confidence part was never spoken, but I could see it in their eyes. They were excited to see me become a big strong male. All the better as a potential boyfriend, goodness I am sure to be swarmed when I return.

It was strange walking across that bridge. I wished my parents and friends farewell before I stood before the bridge that extended out towards the world of Lochren. The home world to many of our species, the home of the pride and the rebels. The lush and beautiful world of the Oasis was left behind for a world mostly of stone and with no change in weather. The sky above was filled with stars and a moon so vibrantly red. What a beautiful red, red like blood, a red so beautiful that very few could replicate it. How lovely the sky and yet how new and strange. I did not look back at the bridge or the world I left behind, but saved that image of the bridge leading to a beautiful, colorful, peaceful paradise until I returned after one year's time. I was excited for my family to see me grown, for me to become an adult, to finally be able to follow my heart and tempt the ladies young and old with my charm.

"DIE!" I stopped dead in my tracks at the sound of that. The voice was definitely that of a cub, a female at that.
"Get off you brat!" A larger male, possibly attacking her? I peaked around the boulder to see the path leading up the mountain and a large grey male trying to shake off a little blue cub. That did not seem to be going very well for the male as the little cub used her wings to help her balance on his back as he shook. With one hard shake she hit the ground and glared at him from where she landed.
"I hate you!"
"I've noticed." he huffed and started to walk up the path, leaving the little cub to sit there.
"Stupid fluff-ball..."
"Indeed, how rude. A proper male should never just abandon a lady, no matter their age." When she spun around with a hiss and stared into my eyes I saw a beautiful silver that seemed to shimmer with a fierceness beyond anything I had seen so far on all my journeys. So pretty like freshly polished metal made by the best artisan the Oasis could offer, or maybe even better then them.
"Now, now baby! I am just a simple wanderer who does not wish to quarrel, especially with such a beautiful lady." Her face turned from anger to annoyance fit with an eye roll.
"Oh really? And does this simple wanderer have a name?"
"Waka"
"Waka?"
"Waka"
"So like Whack-ah? Sounds like your name sounds out how you're going to end."
"End? How so my lovely bluebird?"
"Don't call me 'your bluebird' or I will whack you into oblivion and listen to you scream. Ahhhhh.... off the cliff." I lifted a brow and smirked. This girl was interesting.
"Indeed, I see what you mean now. But baby, I'm too precious to whack right off a cliff."
"Don't call me baby either."
"Well, I have no name, no word more fitting besides bluebird. But you have already forced my mouth shut on that fitting name to becoming of you."
"Amaterasu."
"Amaterasu, magnifique! A beautiful name fitting a beautiful angel!"
"Okay, we are done." She turned to start walking away, heading up the path the male had just gone.
"You prefer the ice king's presence to my own? Pity you would race to someone so cold when you can enjoy the warmth of my company."
"I prefer to be alone."
"But it takes two to tango." I was surprised that she had not yet flown away seeing as how she had such beautiful wings folded against her sides, waiting to be used to carry the little bluebird up to the heavens. The look she gave me were like pure daggers, though very attractive ones. Like they were jeweled and polished and had yet to meet their first kill.
"What do you want from me?"
"Just some of your lovely company for a bit." I was surprised that she agreed to even stay for a little bit, but I was not surprised when she returned the next day to the same place we met. We met occasionally as I wandered and then returned to say hello. I must say I quite enjoyed the fascinating conversations we had, especially when she started to share with me all her imagining and ideas about how a single lion could die. So many unique and interesting tales, so many ideas I could not think of on my own. She fed my curiosity about the topic and I kept coming back for more.

After a year of being away it was almost strange to walk over that bridge again, and yet I did feel the familiarity of the place beyond the walkway, beyond the archway, beyond the strange and unique drift between Lochren and the Oasis. It felt good to step back into the Oasis and yet I could feel my paws itching to know and see more in the outside world. I did look back to Lochren, back to the place that had been my home for a year. It would never be as beautiful as the Oasis, it was so bland in comparison, but different and I wanted more of that different landscape.
The sand engulfed me as I was caught in thought and I gasped in surprise at the brightness of it all. I must have looked like a prince returning to his people as I left my cubhood behind and become a lion. I could feel the mane upon the back of my neck and the first thing I did was sit down and ran my paw through it, winking at the lovely ladies watching me return. I wonder how many couldn't resist my charm!
My pause was only momentary as I walk towards the Council of Antarus and after receiving some words of advice I asked for the position of a wanderer. Such a noble rank, risking our lives to bring more knowledge to the Oasis, teaching and learning all at once and not being limited to a select few as targets for my charm. Oh all the ladies I would meet outside of the Oasis, oh how many I could get to fall for my handsomeness, oh the joys of being a wandering prince.

"You are so annoying!" Amaterasu was truly not that much younger then me. After returning to the Oasis I stuck around a little to learn what I could from the best wanderers in all of the Oasis and then I started to journey again. A few years after I had aged she had as well. I will say she grew up good. Her fur and feather so blue and bright, such a warm and friendly blue with eyes like silver daggers.
"Oh Bluebird, it is just your heart aching for my attention you are feeling." I grinned at her and winked, only making her glare more intense which I am not sure was even possible at this point.
"Your attention? HA! You could vanish and I would never notice."
"Ouch! My heart has been stabbed a thousand times over Mon'Amie!" I feigned a faint and then looked up to grin at her. I would miss that eye roll in the years to come.

I tried to visit as often as I could, but sometimes I would travel so far that I could not visit for years. I missed seeing those silver eyes and beautiful blue fur. How those conversations about death whispered in my ears like ghosts, haunting me until the very end of my days. Oh how horrid it must have been for her, to be alone without me for so long. My charm, good looks, and personality all too far away to keep her company.
I returned to the Oasis for the visit of the pride, how excited that was to see the wonder on the pride lions faces as they laid eyes upon the most beautiful place to exist. And so many beautiful ladies to admire me and bring me attention. That blue though, it reminds me of Amaterasu. If only I could get a better look at the lioness in the middle of the crowd. Wait, it's her! It's Amaterasu! I was stunned to see her there, but the sparkle and spunk had faded a little, the fiery Bluebird I remember seemed scared and weighed down. Oh how my absence had hurt her. I waited until the party began and then I reunited her with her old friend, me!
"Mon'Amie! How magnifique! I haven't seen you in forever my dear Bluebird."
"Bluebird?!" I got a bit of a glare from her for that, but she soon realized who I was.
"Waka?!" I was about to grin when I felt her paw meet my face. It was silent as the other lions nearby shuffled away into corners, hiding from the situation unfolding before them.
"My dear, what was that for?"
"For leaving and not even stopping by to say hello!" I saw the tears in her eyes shimmering from the pain deep inside her. Scars that had formed in the years of my absence.
"I am so sorry Mon'Amie. I did not mean to hurt you so."
"My closest friend wasn't there when I needed him most." I moved in and wrapped my paws around her.
"There, there. I am here now. Let my charm and company embrace you." I listened as she told me all about Ibzan. How could a male break such a lovely lady's heart. What a cruel male not deserving of the attention of such a fine lady or a handsome prince such as myself. I think he got what he deserved from Aquilo. Speaking of them, I wonder if Amaterasu will ever introduce me to them, I would love for her family to meet me!

How He Feels About...
The Pride; I feel they are an interesting bunch and I am honestly curious about them, especially their ideas and traditions involving death. The lake is unique and I am extremely curious about it. The lions themselves are also interesting, especially the beautiful ladies, both the ones who visited the Oasis and even just the ones I have met along my long journeys outside the Oasis. Some even gave me company as I rested my weary bones. Oh how wonderful some of them were, or feisty for those who were not so keen on keeping my company. I don't fully trust these strangers, but I don't fully distrust them either. I am curious where our alliance with them will lead for both the Pride and ourselves.

The Rebels; I can not say I like them. They serve as a threat not only to the Pride lions strange, but also to the Oasis and those so near and dear to my heart. Oh how horrid the thoughts that they may be planning to take my home and family away from me. Oh how dare such wicked fiends so foul plan in the darkness to reap this world of all the sparkling souls. Ah, the reaper. That though fascinates me. I must say they have made my quest for knowledge about death a little easier, and yet they have also made it more difficult and fed my curiosity beyond capacity. No matter how they have helped unknowingly I would not dare step a foot into their ideals and thoughts. I much prefer my life in the Oasis, our species little paradise and the home of life herself.

The War; Oh, how helpful it has been to my studies on the strange phenomenon that is death. The reaper in actions every minute everyday. Beautiful souls whisked away from this world and left to the next. Some to wander the vastness of the unknowns, the coldness of Lochrens uninhabited. Those poor souls filled with sorrow, pain, and fear. How it must hurt to be a wandering spirit, left untouched even by death himself. Then the lake for those lucky enough to enter and grant wisdom to the future generations to follow, leaving a piece of themselves for all to listen to. This does not mean I like the war, quite frankly I wish for a break, for things to slow down, all these images of death have come and gone too quickly for even my mind to process. It wearies my brain just thinking about all the information I am missing each and every second.

The Oasis; The Oasis is a paradise and it is currently where my heart lies. The places of my birth, a little handsome miracle in paradise. The home of my parents dear. And I may be a little bias, but it is the most beautiful place in all of Lochren, well, attached to Lochren. The beauty and peacefulness of the Oasis is unmatched and of course I am there, so that only makes the Oasis even better. I'd recommend it to any lady, maybe a few handsome males as well, if they are looking for a lovely and peaceful place to live filled with beautiful lions with beautiful souls such as myself. The Oasis is my home and sanctuary and no place could match it.

Likes, Dislikes, and Hobbies, Habits, & Quirks ;;
Likes;
  • Flirting with the pretty ladies from all over! From the Oasis, the Pride, and just Lochren in general. Also loves to tease the pretty ladies. Sometimes handsome males as well if they catch his eye and prove to be fun to tease and flirt with.
  • Flower of all kinds, mostly to give out to the ladies (and gentlemen).
  • Ammy and her strange mind filled with deadly thoughs.
  • The Oasis which he calls his home base.
  • His parents, especially his sweet mother.
  • Cliche romantic actions and pick-up lines.
  • The traditions and ideas about death and studying death.
  • The arts and beauty created by the artisans of the Oasis.
  • Being a wanderer and exploring Lochren and death.
  • The colors blue, pink, and pale or fading colors.
Dislikes;
  • When other try to pry into his business more then necessary.
  • Fighting and being attacked (leaves that to others who like or are trained to fight)
  • Being turned down by a lady (or gentleman) without even a slight reaction.
  • The idea of following in his father's paw-steps and becoming a knight.
  • Working really hard for anything except maybe a pretty lady or handsome male.
  • Not being the center of attention when among a large group.
  • Other males stealing the attention away from him when he is trying to flirt.
  • Seeing or letting someone close to him die.
  • Extremely bright sort of neon like colors and colors that remind him of sickness.
Hobbies, Habits, & Quirks;
  • Likes making up nicknames for the lions he flirts with as well as uses "Mon'Amie" when he is not using their nicknames. Once he makes up a nickname it tends to stick whether the other lion likes it or not. When it comes to other lions he will either not address them by any name at all or say "You" when talking to them.
  • Loves to play with Amaterasu's butt fluff, annoying the hell out of her as he runs his paw against the grain and sends involuntary shivers up her spine. He has been slapped a few times for doing this.
  • He loves trying to get pretty females or handsome males chasing him, whether is be for a good reason such as being attracted to him, or a bad reason such as being upset because he annoyed them way too much and now they want to kill him. He just loves being the target of a good chase.
  • When he sleeps he almost has a creepy grin on his face all throughout the night, unless he had a bad day then he sleeps with a pouty face, but the creepy grin is far more common to see with him.

Elemental Abilities ;;
Element; Life
A lion with the gift of life can: Bring life back to anything they touch, heal the dying, sick or injured, can increase strength of others by touching them.

Common - 1|2 Will Pass

Revitalize; Can restore or give energy to another lion. Could be used on a warrior or knight so they can keep fighting or can be used on the injured to help them heal. He sometimes uses this to give energy to those he meets on his journey if they are injured and still healing or if they are exhausted and passed out. This is mostly for minor situations or situations involving exhaustion. How much energy he gives the target determines how much energy is taken from him, it's more like a transfer of energy then restoring energy. Can also be used to help a lion survive starvation or dehydration for a little longer then normal if given enough energy.

Healing Touch; Can heal wounds with the touch of his paw. Minor injures such as a scrape or a small cub can be healed with very little effort or energy. Larger injures such as gauges or slashes normally take a lot more energy and focus. Major injures, or lots of injuries might have to be staggered. So little bit of healing at a time if it takes too much of his energy to heal in one go, such as missing limbs. He can't restore limbs of course, but can close the wound to prevent the patient from bleeding out. Internal wounds can be a little more challenging and require a lot more focus and some may even require the help of other elementals such as blood elementals.

Restoration; Can restore life energy to a dying creature or plants, by infusing his element of life into them he can bring creatures back from the brink of death or plants from complete death. To give plant life energy is much easier then restoring the life energy of an animal. Can not bring back an animals once they are actually dead, but can restore their life energy when they are in the process of dying. Saved for the purpose of saving dying creatures he comes across while wandering Lorchren, especially lions that may need some help. Very rarely used on plants as he likes to study the death of plants.

Soothe; He can use his element of life to soothe aches and pains quickly. Used more when in a hurry or when he is lazy it's quicker then actually healing the wound and just helps remove some or all of the pain. Used more in the case of minor injuries and bruises is takes quite a bit less energy then actually healing the injury. If he needs to save energy to heal a larger wound he will use this instead of healing the major wound in order to put that saved energy into healing the major wound. Can also be used to soothe tummy-aches, nausea, and headaches depending on the cause.

Tales of Flirt ;;
With NizoLuv's Seika (and Fam...?)
"My, my, Mon'Amie! Even in such a harsh world something so beautiful is hard to miss!" I swear I saw the pretty little lady jump in surprise. Her fur was comprised of beautiful red hues, her neck fur was white and white markings adorned her face, the toes on her hindlegs tying her overall looks together. A strangely beautiful glow was emitted from her eyes and also a similar glow seem to hover around her tail. He startled purple eyes looked into mine and I grinned. "Does the beautiful lady have a name?"
"Seika" She seemed hesitant, but I was not about to let that stop me.
"My, what a fitting name! I am Waka, a wandering prince, a sweet gentleman, and a passerby who just wished to admire the beauty that is you." She seemed to loosen up a bit. "Would you like to go for a small walk with me? I would love to get to know you better and tell you about myself if you are interested in hearing about moi."
"You're no rebel?" She seemed to want to come along but she is obviously weary. Hopefully by the end of our little chat I could win her sweet little heart with my charms.
"No, no Mon'Amie! I am from a land far more beautiful then that far far away from here. I have traveled a long and weary journey to arrive here. It must have been fate that brought us together, the stars guided me to the lovely that is you, such beauty that only the most respected could understand." She raised a brow.
"Alright, but I should not go too far." As our walk began I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye. Three sets of red and orange eyes stared at us from their hiding spot, watching us so intensely as if they could slaughter me with just a blink of their eyes. I focused on the lady beside me as we walked, but I never felt their eyes leave us.
"Are we being followed?" I asked, looking back after a while to see three figures now in full view, watching us and glaring a glare like pure fire.
"Oh, yes. They always follow in these situations." I stopped and she followed suit.
"Always? Even on a date?"
"A date?! Is that was this is now? Well, either way, yes. Especially on dates. Why wouldn't they be?" I looked back to the trio to see they had moved closer, their fiery eyes more visible now. All three were larger then myself, awful brutes trying to pull me away from the lovely flower.
"Because it's a date..." She paused to think about this.
"No, I am pretty sure this is normal." I looked again to find the trio right there. I felt a shiver roll up my back and my heart sank. They looked like they were about the kill me in the most painful way they could think of.
"I... Um... I have to go." And with that I bolted. I looked back to see if they were following me, but they weren't, at least not physically. I could feel their eyes dig into the back of my head, watching my every move until I was long gone and out of sight. Such a pity she was missing out on my company because of those fiends. How horrid that they interrupt love! How cruel that they tear our hearts apart!

With Keen's Kaona
"Such a beautiful gem in the middle of nowhere! Magnifique! Oh how my luck has turned along with my heart!" The lioness lifted her head to look at me with her bright blue eyes like a beautiful ocean. Shimmering in the light of the stars above, a reflection of the galaxy. In front of her was a freshly caught Amani that she had so skillfully hunted down. "That was a very beautiful hunt, you have some amazing skills I must say!" I grinned as I approached from where I had been observing.
"Well thank you." She seemed to grin back at me, catching me a little by surprise. It was not often I ran into lions who flirted back.
"Well Mon'Amie, my name is Waka. May I ask for the pretty jewel's name?"
"Of course you may." She sat up and then stood slowly, moving towards me with a bit of a sway. "Kaona."
"My, what a lovely name for a lovely gem." She was right up in front of me, smiling and looking into my eyes. I stared back into her deep blue ones and grinned.
"Where did you come from stranger? I have not seen a charming fella like you around before."
"From far away, farther then the eye can see! I traveled the world and back but it seems fate has led me to you! Oh fate, how you have finally had mercy upon a weary wanderer like me!" She moved in closer until we were both touching. We shot compliments back and forth at each other, the flirting never seeming to end as we sat beside the Amani and wasted a few hours of our time chattering away and flirting longer then I have ever flirted with one lion, besides Amaterasu, though flirting with her was over multiple meetings. This was the single longest meeting I had ever had.
"Well, if you have traveled the world and back you must be searching for something? Or maybe just something new?" She brushed herself lightly again my side, just enough for our fur to ruffle lightly at the touch.
"Indeed, though I travel in the wake of death. It's such a fascinating topic."
"Death?"
"Death. Such a strange creature death is. Terrifying and beautiful all at the same time I must say."
"Indeed it would be fascinating. I'm guessing you've been to the graveyard?"
"The graveyard? Maybe..." I felt my heart sink at the topic. I remembered the graveyard. All too well.
"Ah! The graveyard would be a place to see if you like such things. I could show you the way." She smirked and her tail floated past my face slowly.
"I do not think that is such a good idea. I do not feel ready to approach that place again."
"So you have been there!"
"As I said, maybe..."
"Now what has you so scared?" She cooed.
"I am not afraid."
"Oh really? Seems you are." She chuckled.
"No, it is not fear."
"Then what?"
"Nothing."
"It's not nothing."
"That 'nothing' is for you to never know." I shot a glare. I rarely felt this angry, but that topic was not one I wanted to repeat. The memories of my visit there, a place so horrid and terrifying it was no wonder others had warned me to stay away. I turned without looking back even once and with a flick of my tail I left. I was no longer in a mood for flirting as the memories of a day long ago filled my mind and stole the joy I had felt earlier of meeting with Kaona.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me