VOK #48 -- Adoptable by souldier

Based on Click to view
Artist souldier [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

VOK #48 -- Adoptable

Postby souldier » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:31 pm

Welcome to The valley of Kagonn, an adoptable Roleplay Game.
Here you will discover the world of Kagonn, create your own tribe, and develop your characters!
Please keep in mind that this is a realistic species, and can not have any unnatural fur colours or markings.
You can only have one founder, so choose carefully!
Also make sure to read through all the rules and guides available!
Enjoy!

To win this mouse you must be at least level 2, and have a founder all ready made as well as a tribe thread.

For this one I want you to tell me how they felt about their first day of training/how/why they chose their role.
You have no limit for words or art, impress me!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Tribe:[/b] [url=link]here/url]
[b]Mouse name:[/b]
[b]Mouse gender:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Ends in a week!
Last edited by souldier on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
souldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK #48 -- Adoptable

Postby shadow the hedgehog » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:00 pm

Username: ♡berrystumpytail♡
Tribe: [url=link]here/url]
Mouse name: Clover
Mouse gender: male
Role:food gatherer
Prompt:

wip
Last edited by shadow the hedgehog on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
dee he/it/she adult
creature from another planet
shadow the hedgehog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:45 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Username || Chimericect
    Tribe name: Aspen
    Past names: Runt
    Gender; CisFemale
    Sexuality; asexual
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Significant Other; none
    Height; Short
    Weight: Average
    Current Rank: Builder
    Defining trait; Heart marking
    Defining Trait: Extreme sarcasm
    Tribe Link; Here
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality || Aspen, at first glance, seems to be a happy-go-lucky ball of fun. With strangers she puts on a happy grin and overly optimistic attitude in hopes of gaining their approval. It isn't until she's known someone that her true colors show. She isn't rude or hostile towards others, but it seems to sound like it at times. She has a problem with using sarcasm whenever she can, it's even angered Wolf a few times because she can't seem to stop. While a hard-worker, she does tend to complain a lot. She's very good at her job, and tries her best, but chances are she isn't going to shut up while she does it. "It's too hot." she groans. "I'm exhausted, I've been working a whole ten minutes." she adds. She can't help herself! In the end, though, she ALWAYS gets her job done. Wolf sees her as the best and most trustworthy builder in the valley, which may not be saying too much but she finds it a sweet compliment. One thing you'll notice about her is that she absolutely despises being told what to do. Hates it. If you try she'll most likely pretend not to hear you,

The change in fate || "The spirits of the ancestors have spoken, Runt will be a food gatherer!" an elderly mouse called, standing in front of a group of 20 mice, young and old. A light colored mouse looked at them, eyes narrowed and a bored frown upon her dark brown face. Her nose twitched as she let out a very large yawn, clearly trying to show her boredom. The elder glared at her for a moment, but once again turned to the group and continued speaking. "Branch, you will be the one to help her skill. Teach her well." The elder finished, the mouse called Runt sighing and scampering off of a rock, standing next to her new mentor, Branch. There was no cheering, just a few glares and one sneeze. "Let's just get this over with." Aspen sighed towards Branch, who was looking at her with disdain.

The two mice made their way around the wooded territory, seeking berries and other small and chewy foods to begin their feast. "I don't like this." Aspen whined, frowning as she glanced around, scanning for foods. "All of them look the same and if I have to do this every day I might just 'accidentally' bring the death berries home." she added, shooting a glance to her disgusted mentor. "Just hush up and gather."

---

The end of the day couldn't come soon enough for Aspen. However, when it did, she made her way back to her home, which wasn't located in the camp like everyone else's. No, she had built her own home, teaching herself in the time where she was alone. It was rather large, as she had learned that thick and sturdy branches could make for a good support system that allowed her more room. She had a small food storage and a large bed. She also began digging a tunnel, hoping that she could create an escape tunnel in case of emergencies. "Maybe you should just be a lone mouse." she stated to herself, but frowned. "Yeah that's a real great idea. You'll have so much protection and... Freedom." The young mouse sighed, deciding to curl up for the night and go to bed.

It was that night she awoke to the sound of thunder rumbling in the distance, an occasional crack of lightning partially lighting up her home. She listened to the rain fall, and at first it was soothing. She loved it, until it didn't seem to stop. She decided to take a peak outside, already seeing a steady stream of water building up like a river flowing past her; and she had a feeling that it would only get worse. The young mouse scampered through the slowly-flooding area, each raindrop feeling like a bullet against her fur, small drops of hail pounding against her head. It seemed that with each passing minute it only grew worse, or maybe she was just growing increasingly more tired of pushing through.

She stifled a stream as she heard the thunder crack, a bolt of lightning shooting for a nearby tree. She found her heart rate increasing as she ran the opposite direction, falling right into the river rapids. She tried her best to keep her head above water, but alas, she couldn't do it, and slowly her vision faded to black.

---
    Aspen woke up, coughing and spluttering madly. Her throat burned and her body ached, but somehow she made it. She successfully survived the flood. Aspen glanced around, finding that she was in an unfamiliar area. She jumped at the sound of a voice from behind her. A quiet "Oh! You're awake now, you've been out for quite some time, I didn't think you were going to make it." Aspen turned around to face her rescuer, who was a slim and short white mouse with soft red eyes. Her voice was sweet and hushed, almost a whisper. Aspen opened her mouth to say a thank you, when another mouse came from the shadows. He was grey and black, with hard blue eyes that seemed to show pain... or was it grief? She couldn't tell. "What's your name?"

Art || Here
      All art was done by me, and there is a range from fullbodies to headshots and chibis. I absolutely adore drawing VOK mice, they're absolutely precious. I had a goal of 10-15 arts before the end of the competition.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby souldier » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:58 pm

I've decided on a winner for this wee one,
Congrats to @Chimericect !