Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
77 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

kalon kit ufa - closed! winner posted!

Postby shinjitaro » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:55 am

to win this kal please answer the prompt below:
      what is this kalons favorite place?
      this could be anything from a place with pretty scenery, a town they like, or even their room. i'd like for you to explain why this is their favorite place for a good idea of what this kal is like!

Code: Select all
      [b]username:[/b]
      [b]name:[/b]
      [b]gender:[/b]
      [b]prompt:[/b]
      [b]extra:[/b] (if you want to add anything else, provided it's within the limit ^^)

prettying up your form is fine! i'll allow you either 2 art pieces or 2000 words as an extra. (or half and half)
      no word limit on the prompt.
      if you have any questions feel free to pm me!

ends on march 21st
Last edited by shinjitaro on Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-

┌───────────────────────┐

hey, i'm shin.
i've pretty much quit cs, but feel free to
contact me if you need me!
i'll check back every now and then.
🌼
yojire <--- my username everywhere else

└────────────────────────┘
shinjitaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon kit ufa

Postby parker; » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:56 am

quick mark
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wishbone! » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:56 am

username: plantfood
name: Lars Vega

prompt: [222 words]
There are hills deep within the mountains somewhere, amidst a massive valley that parts each giant formation of stone. Tall green grass springs up in the space between the peaks and creeps about half-way up the crags; wildflowers are scattered in bursts of color all along the valley, especially near the streams. Trees cluster near the mountain bases and create large clearings as they become sparser and sparser near the valley's heart. It is such a massive gap that the entire rest of the world seems to be right past the rocky ridges if one is to look far enough onwards. Lars' nomadic tribe lives in these mountains and travels the gap many times a year.

His favorite place is a lone mound toward the center of the valley. It's so wide that it could be mistaken for a field. Lars considers it to be a platform, one where the sky seems closer here than at the top of the tallest mountain peak. Any breeze that comes through the grass transforms it into a small, personal ocean, or at least what Lars imagines might resemble a tiny sea; the distant lakes are the largest bodies of water he's ever seen. This hill had no particular meaning or beauty to him until, during one mystifying summer night, Lars met someone from the sky.

Last edited by wishbone! on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluewingz » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:56 am

Username:
bluewingz
Name:
Eira
(Meaning Norse Goddess Eir and means ‘snow’ in Welsh)
Prompt:
~The TimberWood Cafe~

Rough, tinted brown wood, stretched out in layers to create beautiful mixed colors that blended together incredibly. Old, clouded windows, placed crookedly inbetween the Timberwood, with a small white dreamcather hooked on the front windowsill. Rows of small colourful flowers lay in trays on wood slabs out the front. The smell of freshly heated Crosaunts and coffee whipped the area.
The small cafe was warm and heart filling and made me feel welcome, I always loved it here. Everyday I would come down to this cafe and water the flowers, help out with small jobs, and make new friends.
This is the TimberWood Cafe <3

Extra:Image

(Please don’t use art ^v^) Congratulations to winner!)
Last edited by bluewingz on Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:07 pm, edited 15 times in total.
bluewingz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:57 am

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
username: Dreamlight || name: Kagome- Lost || gender: female
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

prompt: Kagome closed her eyes in fear as she collapsed on the ground, hoping the world around her would just disappear. Her heart pounded as her paws trembled ever so slightly. She could still see the horrific sight of the creature going insane, trying to kill itself as it withered in agony. She suspected that it couldn’t take this torture any longer, she’d feel sorry but this empty world had made her empty too. Plus the creature must have been horrible to suffer such a fate, it was no ordinary sight but each time was as horrible as the rest. She had been wandering the hills as usual when she saw something far up in the distance. She knew to approach with caution so she crouched down, and tiptoed closer. What she saw was actually a Kalon, that seemed to be screaming. Their hands slammed the ground as they shook violently. It started attacking itself, hoping to end its misery of the treacherous world. She winced at the sight before trying to back away slowly. As if hearing her thoughts, the Kalon stopped and met her gaze. She saw intense hatred boiling inside it. The sanity of the Kalon was finally gone, now left was a ghost Kalon in a ghost world. She broke the gaze, Turning around and sprinting as fast as she could from the monster, hoping that it wasn’t chasing her. She never turned back and just kept pushing forward. She ran for what seemed like hours before she collapsed. Her head was spinning, making her stomach drop, she clutched her head as she shut her eyelids tightly. She could feel herself being consumed in the darkness, the terrors and horrors that were taking over. She could have been in serious trouble, and that Kalon made it clear. The sight of the scene made her whimper. The poor creature had lost its sanity, even ones with the strongest will couldn’t last forever in this world. Trying to curl up and disappear, she had one last option she could think of. To flee to the only place where she could be safe and free, to her favorite place.

When she opened her eyes, she was transported somewhere else. Today she was in a lively jungle. It was full of trees that seemed to touch the sky, full of all shades of vibrant green. Leaves shined with water droplets that splashed on to the muddy ground. Tropical flowers bloomed in every color, showing off the beauty within them. The sun was shining brightly, she could feel the soft rays soaking in her fur. The jungle was alive with the zipping of insects, the leaves crunching as small critters scurried back and forth, with the calls of birds in the sky. Small birds to big birds soared around, each with a different shape and color. It was beautiful in every way, she didn’t mind the mud sticking to her fur, the moist damp humidity, or the water droplets that splashed on her head lightly. It was all what made the jungle the jungle. She walked through the jungle, getting deeper and deeper till the trees completely blocked out the sun. The air was colder, sending chills through her. She could hear the water running in a nearby river. She ventured on until she could see the river just up ahead, she ran towards it. She saw specks of colors flash by in the small current. The light was sleeping through the leaves of the canopy, making the water sparkle. Fish swam by, moving along the current. Taking a deep breath, she waded in. Letting herself feel the current rushing toward her and the cold water at her knees. She made it across as she hopped on the slippery rocks, her fur drying up in the sun quickly. Suddenly she spot a small orchid blooming happily in the sun, it looked so carefree and happy, something she could only wish for. She reached out to touch, but just as she did, everything faded and the scene changed.
Now she was in the water again, oh how weird the feeling was to be wet, to float in this weird substance. Everything seemed to be heavier under the liquid, it was so much different from being on the ground. Her hair was everywhere, and that didn’t bother her, for it made the experience even better, she floated onwards, seeing the colorful coral and the busy community of sea creatures move around. She was mesmerized but how many types there were, almost too many to count. Bubbles floated around her as she turned her gaze towards them, extending a paw, she popped it. She was intrigued by the bubbles and what they were but she focused her attention back to the coral reef. Anemones floated in the water, they looked like they were dancing. A turtle swam nearby, she reached out to touch its back. It was hard and rough which made her wonder in amazement. A ray passed by as well, its back was smooth like silk, she thought.
She turned around and was suddenly transported to the north. It was dark here, everything around her was pitch black except for the stars that twinkled in the sky. The sky was clear, no clouds were visible, all remaining were the moon and the stars. She could see the water glisten in the moonlight ever so peacefully in a lake just in front of her. Suddenly the water started glowing, confused, she looked up and saw that it was the sky that lit up. It was the northern lights, dancing in the night sky, full of color and light. She was mesmerized by them, green, purple, pink. She spotted the different colors that illuminated the world. The snow was soft but cold as she sat down, icicles hung from evergreen trees as they too sat and watched the light display. Just as her adventure started, everything faded once more and disappeared. She looked around, she was back to reality, she sighed, she felt better now. She could feel the presence of a smile on her face as she got up and started to continue on. It had been so long since she last smiled. She was not scared anymore, reality was what it was and she was safe for now, her mind was full of the journey she took through her favorite place, her Imagination.

[1070 words]

extra:When you think of a nightmare, what do you think? A bad dream that you can never awake from, a fiery hell with demons that have red glowing eyes? Well, my nightmare may not be like yours, it may seem nothing to you, but if you every dare to put your feet in my shoes, you’d see exactly what I mean. This place drives you crazy, insane, mad, I’ve seen it happen. Take my word for it, you never want to experience what the creatures living here have.

This world I live in is known as The Okris, or the Eternal Prison in my language. In fact, this place wasn’t always a nightmare, it used to be a lively place much similar to the Overworld or Earthland. It’s a parallel world to The Overworld. While, it is parallel, the two worlds are much different. The Okris was always much smaller then the Overworld and had a had a more limited amount of energy that refueled slowly compared to the unlimited abundance of the large Overworld. In fact, our race started here. We all started here at one point in time, we learned much over the years, grew into civilization, built empires. Everything was tranquil for most of the era of The Okris, I believe, if we hadn’t all become corrupted, we still might be living here peacefully. However, not all great things don’t last forever. One Queen, who became obsessed with power, bloodshed, and destruction became corrupted by her sins, it spread like wildfire. People wanted all the power, eventually terming against each other. Civil war broke out between each other, destroying the peace the held. Chaos and destruction rained from the sky. Lust, greed, envy, pride, sloth, wrath, and gluttony consumed the souls of everyone. With knowledge, it became a weapon, they learned to harness the energy The Okris contained to attack each other. The Okris could only generate energy slowly and with the consistent drawing of energy, you could began to see parts of the world start to look like what it is today. Everything they built, the years it took to build their economy was quickly gone. This lasted for years, no where was safe, trust no one. It was a time where only the strongest could live. When they realized their errors, it was too late, The Okris was gone for good, they used up almost all its magic energy. They remaining people used the last bit of energy to open a portal to the Overworld where they pledged to never let this happen again. They moved on, living happily in the Overworld, sure there’s still conflict, but they’ve learned to work together. Over the years, many forgotten about The Okris. They use it now as an extreme prison cell, the highest of them all. Criminals that just can’t be contained and are too dangerous to be in the Overworld gets sent here and labeled as a banished. You’d have to be evil all the way and commit horrible crimes that are written all over history books to be labeled a banished. If your still wondering what makes this place so awful, allow me to describe exactly the way I live...

The Okris had been frozen in time and all life has been drained from it. All that’s left are endless hills that are only a shadow of the landscape they used to be. The sky is blank, for the clouds and stars have been erased away. Even my five senses have been drained from this world. The only colors that exist are shades of black, grey, and white. The only colors besides that are the colors on my fur or other banished. All sound from this world has gone mute, I hear nothing. My ears might as well be useless. Now if that wasn’t bad enough, I can’t even make sound, scream as loud as you want but no voice comes out. I don’t even know what my own voice sounds like. I can’t taste a single thing, lick the air and you taste nothing, not even my own saliva tastes like anything. If you couldn’t already guess, I can’t smell a thing. I don’t even know what a scent would smell like. Sniffing does absolutely nothing. Everything I feel is numb. The air feels numb, the ground feels numb, even I myself feels numb. So tell me, without your five senses, can you even be considered alive. I’m basically blocked from the entire world at this point. I can’t cry, no tears will come, in fact I think it’s not because the tears won’t come but more of the tears aren’t there. I can run forever and not break a sweat, I don’t get tired, hungry, or injured at all. I mean, I still breathe, grow, and blink. It’s just, most of me is gone. Even my emotions have gone dry, I only feel the slightest of the emotions. I never laughed before or got angry ever. I too am a ghost in this ghost world. If it still doesn’t seem bad to you, let me tell you exactly why all this makes it worse. Those who are labeled as banished, just a second ago their alive, then the next second as they past through the portal, their half dead. Bam, everything is gone. They feel render less powerless. Oh wait that’s right, they can’t feel anything. The sudden change drives them insane. You can’t even get the satisfaction of hearing your scream and feel the pain. You get nothing. Those who are more strong willed eventually break as well, even they cannot last forever. Their sanity eventually will leave, leaving their souls empty. If your wondering I haven’t been driven mad, it’s because of the fact that I came at such an early age that I was still developing. I learned to adapt to this world because my time in Earthland was very limited. You want to know how I ended up here? Well let’s just say that I was at the wrong time at the wrong place.

Remember the queen that started the whole tragedy, well her name is Myrithra. Unlike everyone else, she was completely corrupted. She wasn’t able to see through the darkness. She did make it through the portal, into the Overworld. She’s the poison that could unleash evil once more. She stayed in hiding, plotting her revenge and building her master plan. She became immortal, invincible, it was all part of her plan to get back on top once more. This is where I come in to play. I was an orphan, left outside the forest where she hid, wailing and crying. She found me and took me to her lair, she must have predicted the future because her first stage of the plan came out perfectly. The next day, she was caught, fishy right? The most powerful evil of all caught just like that. Doesn’t seem right, but no one questioned it, they were all rejoicing as she was labeled a banish and was planned to be sent to The Okris as soon as possible. This is where everything comes to action, as soon as she was shoved in the portal. She used a spell that switched places with me and her so that in reality, I was shoved in and she remained hidden in her lair. The whole world believes she’s gone for good while she still lurks behind the scenes. All I can do it wait to see what happens next. Hmmm? Pity, you pity me? Don’t. I don’t pity myself, so why should you. I don’t need any pity.

[1275/2000]

Credits
Cloud Gif
Jungle Picture
Coral Reef Picture
Norther Lights Picture
Last edited by Jippy on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 32 times in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:00 am

username:
name:
extra: (if you want to add anything else, provided it's within the limit ^^)

isabelle res
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:00 am

dropping out!! an early good luck to everyone.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:00 am

username: cyborgishly
name:
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:00 am

username: Jack
name: Shenzi
prompt:
Last edited by kittykore on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:01 am

mark
allu