Based on Click to view
Artist Mechanic Drone [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LOC Adopt No. 137 |Closed

Postby Mechanic Drone » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:35 am

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Main Adopts | Species Info | Archives | Archive Update Forms | Nursery | Fan Club | Customs | ReVamps

DA Group | Re-Colors | Website | Gift Lines | LoC Redemption Thread | Bank | Contest Thread

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt No. 137 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! You must fill out a form for this LoC. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c
Feel free to also join our Discord!

This sweet looking female mole is up for adopt! Her elements are earth and your choice of any other common element! A list of which elements are common can be found here!
Edits: larger front claws (on both paws), "armoring" on her shoulders/upper back

Code: Select all
Username -
Name -
Gender - Female
Element(s) - Earth & ???
Rank -
Personality -
History -
Extras -

Contest ends April 1st!
Last edited by Mechanic Drone on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC Adopt No. 137 |Open

Postby Nanorat » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:25 am

Username
      Nanorat
    Name
      Mie
    Element(s)
      Earth & Light
    Alliance/Rank
      Neutral (Nomad)
    History
      Mie's early life story is a tale of love, war, and despair. Her parents were rebels - and she would have been one of them if it wasnt for one particularily unsuccessful attack on the pride that took life of her father. Her mother loved him deeply, and was hit badly by this loss; so much that she grabbed her only precious lion left - her daughter - and ran away without looking at where she was heading. They settled in a small, secluded valley among the grey wastelands. Unfortunately, her mother never really recovered from the loss. She tried her best, struggled against exhaustion and starvation to provide Mie, but eventually succumbed to a sickness and stayed caveridden for many months. At this point, Mie was barely an adolescent, but she managed to learn hunting amani for them both. After an exhausting course of desease Mie was left all alone to fend for herself among the unforgiving Unknown Lands. Despite the odds, she managed to survive into adulthood and establish a proper life for herself. She made a cozy little home deep below the surface and only briefly shows on the topside to hunt or trade with other nomads, mainly avoiding the big part of the top world. She's very resisting to the idea of being dragged into the war that costed her both of her parents, for either side no matter what their reasonings might be, and just wants to live a quiet life.
    Personality
      Mie's personality was in major part shaped by her hard cubhood. She've grown independant very early, and learned to fend for herself against all odds. She's level-headed and reasonable, and strongly prefers coming to agreement over fighting. When forced to defend herself, however, she can be ferocious, even cruel - life taught her that neccessity can be unjust and harsh, and weight heavily on your conscious later, but it still must be done for the sake of survival. She can get by without company for a while but she still longs to communicate with other lions from time to time, and seeks out friendly nomads when she's feeling social. She prefers to avoid pride lions and rebels out of fear they might try to get her to join a side, and only deals with them on extreme need - or when the lion in question have proven to be trustworthy to her. When with other lions, she can be sweet and charming, giving them a feeling of talking to an old friend. She's got a decent heart and isnt ignorant of others' feelings, so when she is able to, she tries to help those in need, although she's not a selfless altruist - she wont go too far out of her way for someone, unless they're a friend.
    Powers
      Tunneling: A power any mole possesses, it is a key to her survival. She developed hunting style strongly depending on it, following a herd from distance then, suddenly approching them from below, creating a hole under the chosen prey - it's rarely fast enough to make the target fall into a tunnel, but good enough to make it trip, giving her a few extra seconds to attack.
      Cave Building: She have also mastered strengthening constructions like caves and burrows. For someone living underground it's crucial to not have their home fall down on their head; and she likes expanding her lair as the need for more storage room or something like that arises. It was a path of trial and error and she built many burrows before finally making one well enough, but currently she's rather good at it.
      Earth Blast: Her main attack move, creates a pillar of earth beneath the enemy that rushes up and hits them out of their breath, giving her enough time to escape. She tries to avoid needless violence and escape the battle when possible, but if cornered, she might sharpen the earth blast pillar to form a cutting edge for inflicting more serious damage.
      Flash: The main light power she uses for the same reason of distracting enemies and disorienting them while she's making her escape.
      Floating Light: Creates a small ball of light swirling around her head. She uses it when she needs to examine something or walk around in dark places, like caves or her own tunnels.
      Glowing Stones: She can combine her elements to create glowing stones - stationary light sources that keep shining for a while after being made. Depending on the rock, the glow can differ - darker stones produce softer lights, lighter samples shine brigther, and imbuing gems with light element can make pretty glowing trinkets. However with her big clumsy claws she cant really refine the rocks into looking pretty. She sometimes trades them to other lions in exchange for useful things they craft or food.
    Quirks
      Bat: Her eyesight isnt the best out there. Aggh, alright - she's blind as a bat, and can barely see the faces of lions five steps away from her. Inside her tunnels, it usually doesnt matter, but when on the topside, she often squints and creates little balls of light around what she's trying to take a better look at. Her hearing, despite the "bat" comparison, isnt the best either, but her vibration sense is superb. She can tell who is coming her way from many feet away without even seeing of smelling them, just by the vibration of their pawsteps.
      Tap-Tap:When nervous, she's got a fairly annoying habit of tapping one of her overgrown claws on her shoulder pad - it creates a sharp, hollow sound like a bug's chitin was poked with a stick. It usually unsettles other lions around her, which always makes her even more nervous. :oops:
    Relationships
      Mie wrote:Jothra: Neutral
      I know Jothra fairly well, although Ive never actually ordered her spy services, I just dont have the need for such a thing. We trade occasionly, I sometimes feel she unloads everything unwanted she got from her jobs to me in exchange for my glowing stones - cant say I mind, lots of things she trades are useful. I just wish we could talk a bit more, she always seems so distant.

Mie wrote:Oraen: Positive
      Oh, that sweetie mole boy from the pride? One of the very few pride lions Im feeling comfortable being around. He's not very graceful, that's true, but at least he's kind and honest. He gifted me that cute flower the other month - it turned out to grow into a carnivorous plant and bit me, but it was still cute. I wonder if he'll come to see me again *blush*.
Last edited by Nanorat on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 20 times in total.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:43 am

| username | Stonefly
| Name | Delia
| Gender | Female
| Element(s) | Earth & fire
| Rank | Mole / Double Agent
| Height | 7'5
| Age | 560
| Weight | 620 lbs
xxxxxxxxxxxx⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘ ⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

xxxxxxxxxxxx⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘ ⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

| Elements |

xxxxxx| Earth |xxxxxx
xxxxxx| Fire |xxxxxx

| Wall of fire | She can create a solid wall of
fire. Lions of creatures may pass through it but they will suffer
a horrible burns and a great amount of pain, and potentially
be caught on fire. The max length she can make is 50ft, 20ft
tall and a foot thick.

| Flame | A small source of fire originates from
her paw or tail blades. This is a great way to start a fire, light
up dark areas, cauterizing wounds. The size of the flame is
the approximate size of what a wooden torch would create.
she will also use the fire from her tail blade to heat up her
natural back armour so if someone steps on her, it will burn them

| Prevention | She can control what her fire
burns and where it burns with enough focus and energy, but she
also has the ability to stop a fire from burning. The smaller the
fire the less energy it will take her.
| Earthquake | The earth shakes around Delia,
she can determine the size/radius. the shaking causes the
ground to break and become easier to dig or the ground under
a lion to split in two and swallow them whole. Often she uses
this ability when she is burrowing or digging. It makes the
ground soft and easier to dig through.

| Growth | While she can break down the earth
She can make trees and plants grow within minutes. She can
also repair plant life that her fire might have destroyed.

| Move Earth | Within Visual range of about 50ft
she can reshape the earth, dirt, clay, stone, etc, in any manor
she chooses. She can drive spikes up from the ground, Erect
walls, burrow holes and tunnel into the earth without having
to physical dig. But Because she enjoys digging thing herself
she rarely uses this for digging

x
x
x
x
x

x
x

⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘ ⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

| Personality |

▬▬▬▬▬

+ Adaptable
+ Observant
+ Self Reliant
+ Brave

▬▬▬▬▬

= Confidential
= Stealthy

▬▬▬▬▬

- Manipulative
- Sly
- Dishonest
- Flirt
- Petty

▬▬▬▬▬
Growing up was difficult for Delia, she was mocked and picked on about her size and her overgrown claws. Although it may have been diffcult,she looks at it as what helped her become the lion that she is today. She learned that being self-reliant is the best way to live, knowing she doesn’t need any other lion to tell her what to do or where to go. Granted, she will listen to those who out rank her and give her work, but she doesn’t want someone in her personal life doing this. She also knows she needs to be adaptable; Delia is aware that things change and not everything will go according to plan. Growing up proved that to her. She wasn’t expecting the bullying but quickly changed her habits and methods with dealing them to be able to handle them. It also helps with her job as a mole. She knows a lion's plan are likely to change and she needs to be able to switch up her methods and techniques. She really never realized how much her cubhood prepared her for her role as a mole, but is now thankful for everything that has happened up until this point in her life. Being different from the other cubs, they usually didn’t want Delia playing with them so she often sat on the sidelines, being forced to watch the others play. Her observant behavior started at this point. She enjoyed watching lions, paying attention to their different habits and behaviors. She began to enjoy this and would much rather watch lions than play. To this day she still enjoys lion-watching and loves that it plays a big role in her job. Delia was raised to be brave and not to let lions scare her away from doing what she wants. She never once let her cubhood bullies stop her and she refuses to let a lion to stop her from getting what she wanted out of her life.

Because of her job, she learned that confidentiality is key and it quickly transitioned into her every day life. She doesn’t give out personal information or information gathered from others unless it’s from my rebel handler. This can be a double-edged sword; it’s a plus because of work but within her personal life it’s caused quite a few problems when it comes to forming friendships or any kind of meaningful relationship. She often doesn’t let lions into her life, and it can make things lonely but truly she doesn’t have that much of a problem with this. If she wants to, Delia can be rather stealthy, jumping from one place to another, keeping quiet around others, and gathering information and an understanding of who they are.

One of her favorite things is her ability to get under someone’s skin and play with their emotional state and confidence levels. Saying just the right thing to get what she wants is by far her favorite pastime. She finds that the best way to do this when it comes to males is through a little bit of flirting. They seem to melt into her little paws like putty. There are situations were they will see a lion her size and they don’t realize what kind of threat she can really be. She can be rather sly, and it works well with her ability to manipulate someone so easily. She can be rather crafty or cunning with her words and actions. Lying doesn’t bother her one bit. The ability to lie has gotten her out of many sticky situations throughout her life and career. Delia is a very dishonest lion, and she tends to lie more than she tells the truth. Ever since her allegiance changed to the rebellion she has hardly given the pride an ounce of truth. She’s more likely to be honest towards rebel leaders. Delia biggest problem is how short-sighted she can be; She normally doesn’t think much about the long run. Loyalty isn't a strong suit of hers either, and if someone can offer her more she’ll most likely take it.

| History |

| Life as a Cub |

Delia was born in the pride, she grew up with her mother, father, and one sibling, a brother. They lived happily and were very close for the first 250 years of her life. Her mother and father had a litter very late in their life so when Delia and her brother grew old and aged into adults their parents were very much an older couple. Just months after their 250th birthday their father was the first one to pass away of old age, her mother passing not much longer. Not being able to withstand the heart break of losing her best friend and mate. Delia was heart broken at first, it was her parents that just passed away but she accepted the fact it was their time to go unfortunately and now they were somewhere watching over her and her brother.

Growing up as a mole was difficult within the pride, she was viewed as different and was often judged by other cubs and sometimes even from adults because of her size and large claws. Because she was young and impressionable this did bother her, but she learned with the help of her brother if she took the pain from the bullies and focused it on something else it would help calm her. It only took a few years for Delia to learn how to channel her anger and focus it on other things, even to the point were not much bothered her anymore. Her bullies also taught her how to lie, she needed something that would give her an edge and lying to them and telling them false stories seemed to work

Delia and her brother were super close growing up, they did almost everything together. Often her brother helped her with her bully problems and would stand up for her when she needed it, she called him her hero, her knight and shining armour. Few years before they aged into adults they made a pact with one another, they would always work together within the pride and never leave one another. What neither of them expect was for life to throw a wrench in their plan and everything will end up differently then they've planned.

| Life as a Young Adult |

After her training as a cub, she was quickly thrust into her job as a spy for a pride when she finally grew into her adult form, and it was during her first mission when her parents passed away. She was never made aware until she got home and her brother had to tell her the news. At first it broke young Delia but she quickly remembered what her mother told her, they may have passed away from the land of the living but they were always there watching them. This helped her through her grieving and she still does miss them but she knows stuff like that happens and there is nothing you can do to change it.

For years after that she spent most of her time working, doing recall missions for the pride and spying on rebel and certain rebel lions. She enjoyed every minute of her work and she always loved when she was given the chance to work with her brother. Those missions were her favourite. Granted they didn't always get along with one another, and like every other sibling pair they fought over stupid things. The one thing they fought about quite a bit was each others romantic interests, no other lion was ever good enough for the other sibling. Her brother didnt care because he found someone and fell in love. Because of his they didn't spend as much time with each other but Delia liked her because it felt like she finally had a sister. The only thing she didn't like about his mate was the fact she was a nomad, and her brother would totally follow her and go nomad himself.

It didnt take long before her brother finally left the pride and followed his mate as a nomad, that moment was the end of their childhood pact. Even thought Delia was expecting it she still didn't like that fact that this female took her brother away from her. She got used to the fact her brother was gone, but working was never the same since she didn't have someone to talk to about her struggles and how her day went. For the first while they continues to see one another, taking time to schedule met ups between the three, but over the years their met ups became less frequent.

| Life as an Adult |

Approximatly 23 years after her brother left she was out on a mission to spy on a rebel lion when everything about her life changed. She was trying to get closer to her target when another near by lion spotted her and brought her out of the shadows, Enzo. Over time and after a long conversation his charm and ability to talk to someone, out ranked her ability and it turned her views about life on its head. When she slipped away from the rebels and returned to the pride she spent quite a while thinking about everything that was said. There was something that got her curious and she actually liked where Enzo was coming from.

These new ideas and views continued to float around in her head, making he wonder if the pride was right and a side she wanted to be on. This went on for about a years before she made the final jump and found herself wandering towards the rebels looking for Enzo. After finding who she was looking for and talking to him for a long time she finally decided she would make the final jump and into the rebellion. This switch caused her a bit of inter turmoil but it didn't take long before she accepted it and acknowledged that she agrees with the views over the pride.

Now that she was working the rebellion she started working as a double agent, spending most of her time within the pride learning what ever she could. At this point she was secretly happy that her brother had stopped keeping contact with her because she doesn't know how she would feel letting him know her deepest secret. Every now and again she will go back to the rebellion to give them new information and when sent on missions. When she is also given a break from work she enjoys taking the time with the occasional lion, short term flings and relationships just to pass time.

| Life Currently |

Delia has not been apart of the Rebellions long, but she has enjoyed this new feeling of living having to juggle the life treating secret from everyone. She still does not see herself in a real relationship and jumps from lion to lion. She has also had the time to build friendships with new lions and has been keeping herself busy with life and work.

| Relationships |

| Enzo | Rohan. |
Delia met Ezno during a mission set up by the pride and he changed everything about her life and views. He found her when she was slowly getting close to him and another rebel lion he was talking to, unluckily Delia got a little to close and Enzo saw and stopped her. Delia tried her best to get out of this situation by flirting or using her feminine charm but with a lion like him he seemed to fall unaffected. Reversing the situation and turning the tables on Delia he used his charms and ability to smooth talk and had managed to over time made Delia question her way of life and views on the pride. He was the lion that convinced Delia to turn onto the pride and spy on them for the rebels to get them information on the pride and its plans.

| Nirav | Mechanic Drone | She had a great deal of respect towards this rebel lion, she looked up to his ability to stay mute and never reveal the true identities or secrets of has collected over the years. At one point Delia has tried to se how he would react if someone were to make any type of advance towards him, unfortunately he didn’t take it well and walked away mid sentence. For some reason after that moment she kinda felt bad and knew she pushed the limits a little to far with Nirav and maybe one day she’ll take the time to go and apologize. But in her eyes the reward was not worth the time it would take to apologize. She still continues to respect him, but now just from a distance.

| Cáthan | Stonefly | Càthan approached her first, he was curious about her shoulder/back plates and extended claws. At first she wasn’t sure how to respond, but when he explained he crafted and repaired armour and her natural adaptations created inspiration for armour designs she became interested. They talked for a while, she of course tried flirting with him a few times, and yet he never gave her the time of day. She knew something was different, but figured it out rather quickly why flirting did nothing. Over the course of time they’ve met again a few times. At one point he even brought his companion to show off the armour he created, inspired by her.

| Oraen | Nanorat | The one thing she loved about Oraen is the fact he is so easy to fluster, he never knows how to handle my playful flirting. The fact she can make him so uncomfortable an squirm under her paws entertains her a great deal. Its a shame that he couldn't have much more of a backbone because he could make himself a nice potential partner.

| Kaona | Keen | These two met through Càthan. At first she wasn’t sure how to feel about Kaona, she has heard of the stories about this lioness. When she finally started warming up towards Kaona she learned rather quickly they potentially could benefit one another. Any tips Offered to her Delia took them straight to heart. It’s also nice to have the ability to share and gain knowledge through one another.

| Extras |

| Quirks |

She loved digging and burying herself, leaving small holes in the dirt just big enough for oxygen to get in so she can breath. she also leaves a hollow space for her head but leaves the rest of her body completely covered. when bored she sometimes heats up her back armour with her flame ability ever so slightly and lets people burn their paws.

Ever since she tried chewing her claws off as a child she has picked up the habit of chewing her overgrown claws when she is bored or nervous.

| Fears |

She is scared of heights, she feels most comfortable on or underground. Being up high of off the ground for to long leaves her anxious

| Hopeful Items |

She has leather wraps for her front legs, all the digging causes quite a bit of strain on her joints so the wraps act like compressors and to stop rocks and dirt from hurting her while she digs. Attached to the wraps is a small pocket for her claw covers
Little plastic like covers for her claws, because of the click clacking noise they make on hard ground she uses the covers to keep her silent. they are attacked to the pouch via a small thin chain.
Last edited by Stonefly on Thu May 24, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eriecht » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:16 am

Ahh, I love the moles! .3. If anyone needs relationships, I have some Pride lions and a Nomad! Don't hesitate to message me ^^
-Otherwise, just watching the competition <3
Eriecht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:15 am

Same, here to watch ^-^

I also have some lions that are open for relationships, both good and bad. You can see them in my toy house in my Sig ♡ just shoot me a message!
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Username - Nero the Corgi King
Name - Aela
Gender - Female
Element(s) - Earth & Fire
Rank - Nomad
Personality - wip
-Skittish
-Easily angered
-"Explosive" (Tends to release large amounts of fire when angered or scared)
History - wip
-Abandoned at a young age
-All abilities are self taught
-Constant belief that she'll forever be alone
Extras - wip
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Opalina » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:38 am

I don't have enough time for the form but good luck guys, she is a beautiful LOC

Last edited by Opalina on Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Opalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:24 pm

Heads up you have a little under 2 weeks to finish forms! Form sniping is frowned upon and you will be docked points drastically if you post your entire form in the last 3 days!
Contest ends April 1st!
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:33 pm

Reminder you have 5 days left to finish your forms!
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:00 pm

Reminder that forms must be done by tomorrow at 11:59pm Arizona time! (April 1st)
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me