Based on Click to view
Artist G1 Sunstreaker [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscets GA Entry #1 - Fruit Smoothie Skeleton

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:48 pm

Username: G1 Sunstreaker
    Why do you want to become a Guest Artist?: I've been with viscets for about two years now, and I absolutely adore them with all my heart. As of right this moment I own 46 viscets, and I love and adore every single one of them. The community here, though by no means vast, is incredibly positive and I cannot recall a single negative interaction experienced in viscets. I'd be delighted to be able to produce a few viscets for the community, even if I never am able to make it to full artist position as I'd very much like to one day.
    How active are you/can you be in the community?: I'm on almost every day, and in fact the vast majority of my time on Chickensmoothie is spent regarding viscets & a few similar adopts. As I'm sure you're aware I'm also an archivist for the species, and as part of staff I'm especially attentive towards the species.
    How active are you on CS?: I'm on every single day!
    Have you had any experience before in these areas?: Not really, no, aside from the one event viscet I have created. I once tried for a couple very small and informal adoptables/similar situations some years ago, but they never went anywhere, and I was quite young then.
    Anything else: Feedback & critique is desired and appreciated! Thank you for considering my application <3

I was originally going for a Tropical Drink & Hawaii feel for this one. My skeleton instincts took over and I didn't stand a chance.

I originally had the whole crest as the same red to yellow gradient as the tuft & chest fluff, but I felt like it was a little too much on the eyes and decided it looked better with some balancing "negative space". I also originally had the eyes the same red & yellow rings, but wanted something cool to splash into all this hot and decided a pretty regular blue was the way to go. I feel it might've even looked better with a sharper point of cool, like perhaps an aquamarine or even some green shades? What do yall think?

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3749823][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3076997&size=medium&format=png&rev=1520228064[/img][/url]

Next Entry - click
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me