Dogon Adopt #101 by muttgirl310

Based on Click to view
Artist muttgirl310 [gallery]
Time spent 54 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dogon Adopt #101

Postby muttgirl310 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:00 am

We end this trio of specialty dogons with a melanistic dogon! For this handsome pup, I would like for you to focus on the dogons relationships. Who are they friends with and how does this impact them and their life? To adopt this dogon, fill out the following form and this will end on March 17th (so 2 weeks)! You must include some kind of extra besides the personality portion so it could either be art, extra writing or a song and explanation. There is no maximum amount of extras allowed so feel free to do as much as you want but be sure to remember that I am looking for quality over quantity! Feel free to pretty up your form as much as you like as that will help you in the contest!

Code: Select all
Username:
Dogon Name:
Dogon Gender:
Describe their relationships (At least 100 words):
Extra: (Minimum of 1)

Traits:
Small Dragon Wings: Rare
Bobbed Tail: Uncommon
Two Different Colored Eyes: Rare
Ripped Ears: Uncommon
Long Claws: Common
Saber Teeth: Uncommon
Boar Tusks: Uncommon
S Horns : Uncommon

Mutation: Melanism (Very Rare)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dogon Adopt #101

Postby -chirp- » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:49 am

WIP

Username: Brandy6
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dogon Name:
Dexter

Dogon Gender:
Male

Sexuality:
Gay

Personality:
Introvert, Prankster, Rude, Loyalty

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Describe their relationships:
(148 words)

Dexter doesn't really have friends, his personality makes him that way. Dexter's only friend is Draco because they have such similar personalities they get along really well. Dexter's and Draco's personalities are so similar that they sometimes have the same idea at the same time. Dexter and Draco are basically the biggest troublemakers ever, they'll steal, they'll cheat, and they'll break the rules. While Dexter doesn't have a significant other he does know that he is gay and that there is this one dogon who does like him. He's seen this dogon around and occasionally caught his gaze, but has never gone up to talk to him. Then there's Leon the goody-two-shoes who he just hates. They're basically the opposite of each other, Leon being extremely outgoing while Dexter being the introvert. But because of there personality, the two tend to get into many quarrels with each other.

Extra:

Dexter let out a frustrated growl as he scrubbed the wall. He can't believe that he got caught. "Scrub harder scum," The elder dogon behind him growled, "I don't want to be here all night!" Dexter turned his head to glare at the elder behind him, only to find him smirking back. Dexter rolled his eyes and went back to scrubbing the stone wall ignoring the snarky remarks from behind him. He heard giggles from his right side leading out to the street and turned his head to look. There were three females staring at back at him, the elder dogon behind him followed his gaze to the females, "Ya'know you could be with them if ya just followed the rules." Dexter let out a snort and said softly, "I'm not interested in girls, sorry to disappoint you, you old fart." Dexter turned back to scrubbing the wall the giggles fading away, but he could feel the elder dogons gaze on his back. No one spoke until Dexter had finished scrubbing off the graffiti and got a stern scolding from the elder, but as Dexter left he could still feel the elders gaze on his back. Dexter looked up at the sky as soon as he was out of view of the elder and saw that it was dusk. He sighed, Great! Most of my day was wasted on that old fart! Dexter rushed to the alley he calls home, the builds rising high above his head as he rushed by. Turning down the alleyway that is his home he jumped up on the mahogany dumpster, climbed the brick wall by putting his paws in the holes of missing bricks, and pulled himself up and over the side of the abandoned building. He let his
gaze travel the night sky, the stars shining back in his eyes before he walked to the edge and sat down. Dexter loved being up here, he had an almost full few of the city, but because there were no lights allowed on at night he can see the stars. He closed his eyes and let the cool wind overtake him as a small smile spread across his face. A loud thump was heard across from him on the roof of the building across from his home, his eyes snapping open as he shot up ready to fight. Dexter's eyes widened in surprise as he saw a black figure on the other building, he let out a growl loud enough to be heard by the figure. The figure spread out its wings and stayed there for a few minutes, the two of them just staring at each other, before the figure took off into the night. Dexter's eyes followed the figure until it was just a black dot in the night sky. As soon as he could no longer see it a low, but long growl escapes Dexter's throat, "If I see that piece of dung up here again, I'll kill 'im!" Dexter chuckled to himself, "Or maybe I'll just let 'em be." Dexter sighed and turned to sit back down to wait and listen. He always listened at this time of night because even though it was night and quite, there was noise. After what felt like hours of waiting he finally heard it. I can't believe in you...... If you don't believe in me....... But no matter how hard we try...... I still see you in my eyes..... Dexter has heard this song every night, he's heard it so often that he's remembered every word, every pitch, every syllable. So spread your wings...... And fly up high...... Oh with you in my eyes...... The night sky shines...... So fly up high..... Into the sky..... Dexter smile, one of the rarest things he's ever done out of happiness, sure he's smile because of a prank, he's smiled because of someone getting hurt, but never out of the joy he was feeling now. The last lyric fading off into the night, but Dexter knew something was wrong because that wasn't the end of the song and the singer always finish the song. After waiting for what felt like hours Dexter let out a sigh and started to hum the rest of the song, he looked up at the moon to see that it was what he guessed to be midnight.

(Song was made up by me!)
Last edited by -chirp- on Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
-chirp-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:49 am

-Bump-
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluekittyhorse » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Username: Bluekittyhorse
Dogon Name: Duivel (Devil in Dutch)
Dogon Gender: Genderfluid
Describe their relationships: When it comes to Duivel's relationships, it gets confusing. Being Pansexual AND Genderfluid. It's hard to find someone that will love them back even when they switch genders. So, they flirt with anyone they want, but they sometimes search for other Pansexuals and/or Genderfluids. They've tried many different dating websites and have gotten their friends to set them up on blind dates but nothing seems to work for them. They did find this nice creature who was also a Pansexual and Genderfluid, but she, the creature he was dating usually identified as a female, dumped them on Valentines Day, so them and their friends went to a bar once she dumped them and got supper drunk. And he hasn't found anyone who they likes ever since.
Extra: Duivel was scrolling through G+, since that's the only social media he had, looking at other's posts. He spotted a RP request someone by the name of "Venix" had put up, since he had nothing else to do he commented. "Sure, I can RP with you." So he and this Venix person did an adventure RP between Venix's Character, Saleen, and his Character, Conor. He found Venix's RP style cool and liked how they would reply with at LEAST 3 sentences. The two Role Played almost everyday. Till one day, Venix stopped replying. About 5 days after Venix stopped replying, someone moved in next door. Turns out Venix had stopped replying because she was moving next door to Duivel, even if she didn't know it. Once the two found out they where neighbors they decided to meet up with each other on Sunday. The two ended up becoming good friends, and still are friends.
Bluekittyhorse
~Common nickname is Blue
~She/Her
~Aegoromantic Aegosexual
~Artist and Writer
~A part of a lot of different fandoms

Bluekittyhorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:00 am

muttgirl310 wrote:
-Bump-
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:41 pm

I am extending this to the 23rd as I will not be able to judge it over this weekend and have gotten some requests for an extension
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:59 am

muttgirl310 wrote:
-Bump-
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:35 pm

Brandy6 wrote:WIP

Username: Brandy6
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dogon Name:
Dexter

Dogon Gender:
Male

Sexuality:
Gay

Personality:
Introvert, Prankster, Rude, Loyalty

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Describe their relationships:
(148 words)

Dexter doesn't really have friends, his personality makes him that way. Dexter's only friend is Draco because they have such similar personalities they get along really well. Dexter's and Draco's personalities are so similar that they sometimes have the same idea at the same time. Dexter and Draco are basically the biggest troublemakers ever, they'll steal, they'll cheat, and they'll break the rules. While Dexter doesn't have a significant other he does know that he is gay and that there is this one dogon who does like him. He's seen this dogon around and occasionally caught his gaze, but has never gone up to talk to him. Then there's Leon the goody-two-shoes who he just hates. They're basically the opposite of each other, Leon being extremely outgoing while Dexter being the introvert. But because of there personality, the two tend to get into many quarrels with each other.

Extra:

Dexter let out a frustrated growl as he scrubbed the wall. He can't believe that he got caught. "Scrub harder scum," The elder dogon behind him growled, "I don't want to be here all night!" Dexter turned his head to glare at the elder behind him, only to find him smirking back. Dexter rolled his eyes and went back to scrubbing the stone wall ignoring the snarky remarks from behind him. He heard giggles from his right side leading out to the street and turned his head to look. There were three females staring at back at him, the elder dogon behind him followed his gaze to the females, "Ya'know you could be with them if ya just followed the rules." Dexter let out a snort and said softly, "I'm not interested in girls, sorry to disappoint you, you old fart." Dexter turned back to scrubbing the wall the giggles fading away, but he could feel the elder dogons gaze on his back. No one spoke until Dexter had finished scrubbing off the graffiti and got a stern scolding from the elder, but as Dexter left he could still feel the elders gaze on his back. Dexter looked up at the sky as soon as he was out of view of the elder and saw that it was dusk. He sighed, Great! Most of my day was wasted on that old fart! Dexter rushed to the alley he calls home, the builds rising high above his head as he rushed by. Turning down the alleyway that is his home he jumped up on the mahogany dumpster, climbed the brick wall by putting his paws in the holes of missing bricks, and pulled himself up and over the side of the abandoned building. He let his
gaze travel the night sky, the stars shining back in his eyes before he walked to the edge and sat down. Dexter loved being up here, he had an almost full few of the city, but because there were no lights allowed on at night he can see the stars. He closed his eyes and let the cool wind overtake him as a small smile spread across his face. A loud thump was heard across from him on the roof of the building across from his home, his eyes snapping open as he shot up ready to fight. Dexter's eyes widened in surprise as he saw a black figure on the other building, he let out a growl loud enough to be heard by the figure. The figure spread out its wings and stayed there for a few minutes, the two of them just staring at each other, before the figure took off into the night. Dexter's eyes followed the figure until it was just a black dot in the night sky. As soon as he could no longer see it a low, but long growl escapes Dexter's throat, "If I see that piece of dung up here again, I'll kill 'im!" Dexter chuckled to himself, "Or maybe I'll just let 'em be." Dexter sighed and turned to sit back down to wait and listen. He always listened at this time of night because even though it was night and quite, there was noise. After what felt like hours of waiting he finally heard it. I can't believe in you...... If you don't believe in me....... But no matter how hard we try...... I still see you in my eyes..... Dexter has heard this song every night, he's heard it so often that he's remembered every word, every pitch, every syllable. So spread your wings...... And fly up high...... Oh with you in my eyes...... The night sky shines...... So fly up high..... Into the sky..... Dexter smile, one of the rarest things he's ever done out of happiness, sure he's smile because of a prank, he's smiled because of someone getting hurt, but never out of the joy he was feeling now. The last lyric fading off into the night, but Dexter knew something was wrong because that wasn't the end of the song and the singer always finish the song. After waiting for what felt like hours Dexter let out a sigh and started to hum the rest of the song, he looked up at the moon to see that it was what he guessed to be midnight.

(Song was made up by me!)

Congrats! I really enjoyed the art you made and the way you set up your form! I hope you enjoy this fella and take good care of him!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -chirp- » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:57 pm

*high pitch squealing* Thank you so much for this amazing adopt! Bec also did an amazing job!
-chirp-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:46 am

congrats brandy! you deserve it!!!
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes