Based on Click to view
Artist sel [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Illaron #001

Postby sel » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:39 am

Illaron #001
"A wild Illaron appears, seemingly very tired and in need of a rest. It's paws drag across the rock as it walks, a sign that it has been traveling for quite some time; but on it's face it wears a small grin and a look of triumph. Though this Illaron's journey was long, it was well worth it."

Where has this Illaron been? To win this design, tell me a short story about it's journey. (no word limit)
ends march 8th @9:00pm EST
Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]Illaron name:[/b]
[b]Illaron Gender:[/b]
[b]Short Story:[/b]

Purrfectpal wrote:username: Purrfectpal
Illaron name: Splash
Illaron Gender: Male
Short Story:

Splash was sitting in a newly opened art shoppe where he decided to take free classes. It was right down the street from where he lived. He sipped his latte while he waited for the instructor to arrive, they seemed to be running two minutes late. Splash was finishing a doodle when he heard the door creak open. The art instructor arrived with a bit of guilt on his face. "Sorry I was late, I got stuck in.... traffic.", he announced. Splash looked around and there were only two others in the room attending the class. "My name is Nero and I'll be teaching this class until I find a new job.", he smiled. Splash started blushing, his laugh was so... perfect? Nero and Splash made eye contact and Splash quickly looked down to his sketchbook and started doodling again. He could feel Nero's eyes on him while he was teaching. Splash didn't bother looking up. There were only three people in the class, surely Nero wasn't staring at him? The class lasted for an hour and Splash finally learned how to draw hands due to Nero's lessons. He started packing his bag as the other two classmates left, chatting away. As Splash approached the door, Nero reached out his paw and stopped him. "Excuse me, but I'm afraid I can't let a valuable piece of art leave the room.", Nero said. Splash tilted his head. "I didn't take anything...er... I was only doodling, I swear!" Nero chuckled and moved a bit closer. "I was referring to you. Want to get coffee sometime?", he said smoothly while pointing to Splash's latte. Splash blushed and agreed to his offer.

Mutations:
    Standard: static fur/hear length, static tail #1, static nose, colored sclera
    Common: large custom geode
    Rare: mis-matched pawpads
Last edited by sel on Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Illaron #001

Postby sel » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:51 pm

bump
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:40 pm

-Backing out due to over full plate good luck everyone!-
Last edited by Bequen on Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purrfectpal » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:00 am

username: Purrfectpal
Short Story:

Splash was sitting in a newly opened art shoppe where he decided to take free classes. It was right down the street from where he lived. He sipped his latte while he waited for the instructor to arrive, they seemed to be running two minutes late. Splash was finishing a doodle when he heard the door creak open. The art instructor arrived with a bit of guilt on his face. "Sorry I was late, I got stuck in.... traffic.", he announced. Splash looked around and there were only two others in the room attending the class. "My name is Nero and I'll be teaching this class until I find a new job.", he smiled. Splash started blushing, his laugh was so... perfect? Nero and Splash made eye contact and Splash quickly looked down to his sketchbook and started doodling again. He could feel Nero's eyes on him while he was teaching. Splash didn't bother looking up. There were only three people in the class, surely Nero wasn't staring at him? The class lasted for an hour and Splash finally learned how to draw hands due to Nero's lessons. He started packing his bag as the other two classmates left, chatting away. As Splash approached the door, Nero reached out his paw and stopped him. "Excuse me, but I'm afraid I can't let a valuable piece of art leave the room.", Nero said. Splash tilted his head. "I didn't take anything...er... I was only doodling, I swear!" Nero chuckled and moved a bit closer. "I was referring to you. Want to get coffee sometime?", he said smoothly while pointing to Splash's latte. Splash blushed and agreed to his offer.
Art by MintleFlower

♥ ♡ ♥
|| Purrfectpal || She/Her || Adult ||
╔══════════════════╗
Hi, I'm Purrfectpal. I am always open to chat with
new people so feel free to send over a message. <3

╚══════════════════╝
|| carrd | commissions | art shoppe ||
♥ ♡ ♥

art by -WanHeda-
Purrfectpal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galactastic » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:17 pm

-
Last edited by galactastic on Mon May 21, 2018 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝕘𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔
nova | they / he | 24
Image Image
galactastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sel » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:33 am

bump !
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sel » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:53 pm

bump !
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sel » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:32 pm

this adopt has closed, the winner is @Purrfectpal !

Short Story:

sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purrfectpal » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:22 pm

minette. wrote:
this adopt has closed, the winner is @Purrfectpal !

Short Story:

Thanks so much! I love him!
Art by MintleFlower

♥ ♡ ♥
|| Purrfectpal || She/Her || Adult ||
╔══════════════════╗
Hi, I'm Purrfectpal. I am always open to chat with
new people so feel free to send over a message. <3

╚══════════════════╝
|| carrd | commissions | art shoppe ||
♥ ♡ ♥

art by -WanHeda-
Purrfectpal