๐Ÿ”ช Suresh by Lillybear

Based on Click to view
Artist Lillybear [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

๐Ÿ”ช Suresh

Postby Lillybear » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:17 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โœ– ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฌ ๏ผญ๏ผน ๏ผฆ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผณ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผซ ๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผ‡๏ผฒ๏ผฅ ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผŒ ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผค ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผน ๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผน ๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผ‡๏ผฒ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผŽโœ–
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Name // Suresh
    โ†ณ sureล›a, ruler of gods
    Gender // Male, masculine [he/him]

๐Ÿ”ช

Mother // Ming
    โ†ณ xxx
    Father // Caspian
    โ†ณ xxx
    Brother // Zamir
    โ†ณ xxx
    Brother // Dhanna
    โ†ณ [growth not finished]
    Sister // Kolama
    โ†ณ xxx
      You're lucky if you hear a word out of Suresh, and even luckier if it's something nice.
      Even from a young age, he never felt the need to talk all the time, as his appearance
      says it all. Concealed, cruel, and dangerous.

As a kit, he had a particular interest in magic tricks, and picked them up quickly.
      He became especially good at card tricks and slight of hand.

/ / /

Please do not post!

โœ– History โœ–

Born to two loving, supportive parents and three friendly siblings, you'd think Suresh would've turned out a warmhearted gentleman. But even from the start, that couldn't have been farther from the truth. He certainly has no warmth nor gentleness, no. "Something must've gone wrong," people say, and it's hard to say what really did happen. No one knows what goes on inside Suresh's mind. And nobody wants to.

Suresh was strangely attached to his siblings as a kit. They seemed to be the only Kalons he'd shown affection to.
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me