Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #2325

Postby fromage » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:18 pm

Owner: •Ash Wolf•
      Name: Ryo
      Gender for breeding: Female

Wowie ;v; I nearly dropped out of my part in this event, but I REALLY wanted to make this cutie exist.
      I'm so honored to be part of the staff and get the chance to design a viscet for you guys! <33
      I hope you love this one! I'm excited to read through the forms!

For this competition, I want to see items designed for this viscet, and short story to go along with it!
      You'll have unlimited extras with unlimited words, and prettying up is allowed!

Code: Select all
      Username:
      Name:
      Items:
      Short story(maximum 500 words):
      Extras:

Don't fret, your form will count even if you only do required fields! <3 Remember to have fun, and be kind!
      This will end on February 28th, but I will provide extensions if needed!

Mutations wrote:Minor Mane Edit(Uncommon)
      Horizontal Eyes(Rare, Anniversary 2018)

Update of 2/22/2018;
      mareep wrote:
          Hello! I recently gotten a question about requirements for this competition and I thought I'd make a response to that here so it benefits you guys as well!

The question were about the 500 words max short story, and they weren't sure if they could extend that for extras or they couldn't.

My answer is;
          The short story is technically supposed to be about the items you created for this viscet, however- for extras; there's no words limit! BUT you can't merge short story with extras for the unlimited words, they'd have to be separate. You can continue the story, but you need to tell me which is short story and which is an extra, so I don't assume otherwise. Hopefully that makes sense! <3

There's no limit in art as well, you can do comics, or animation!

Last edited by fromage on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2325

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:20 pm

A GOOD BOYE
IM HERE TO WATCH THIS KIDDO
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:22 pm

Username: screams
Name: griffion
For breeding: male
Items:
Short story(maximum 500 words):
Extras: super heroooo
Last edited by corgiboy on Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:14 pm

mark
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:55 am

mark

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:07 am

Username
Ash Wolf
Name:
Ryo
For breeding:
Female

"Only death will set you free"
[i]"Ryo-sensei you never told me why your Zanpakuto is a different weapon then others." Thaddeus says as he follows behind his teacher. The female captain scoffs "Stop calling me sensei kid, your a captain now so we're equals. Anyways it's a long story but I'll sum it up for you. As you know a Zanpakuto is a form made from your power it usually takes the form of a sword but mine is special. Sometimes a Zanpakuto is handed down from generation to generation but that is very rare,. My family did that. The Zanpakuto's name was Hakuren and it was a very thin and tiny blade. like the swords mortals your in 'fencing'. Though Hakuren could cut through buildings and not break. Though when I inherited Hakuren we didn't really well get along. You know yourself that a Zanpakuto has a spirit form and can transfer you to their world to talk to you and what not. Well Hakuren refused to bond with me and show me their form. And I understand why now." Ryo sighs recalling them old emories. "Well whenI was working under the 4th captain I was sent on a solo mission. Even though me and Hakuren didn't get along they were still very powerful n\and nice to have around. But you know if you can't get along with your Zanpakuto they can be fragil and not as strong as they should be. We rejected each other so we were both very unstable. I was never able to use banki with Hakuren and I wish I were able to. But when I went solo on the mission my captain set out I didn't realize how dangerous the mission was and no one knew about me issues with Haukren so no one thought that I was going to have any problems. Well that's a lie. I attacked the enormous hollow but they were way to powerful for me. I tried to attack with all my might but I couldn't land a scratch on them. I put all my strength into my last attack hoping to vanquish them with the hit. But when I went to attack and the blade hit them Hakuren shattered before my eyes. And usually a Zanpakuto will regenerate but Haku didn't and that means the spirit is done and has passed on. This never happens, they usually pass on with their user but since Haku was passed down I guess it had enough and was ready to go. I remember falling to the ground terrified and no one was there to help me, to save me. A light suddenly appeared and a figure stood before my hazy eyes. The light engulfed me and before I could get a better look at what it was it quickly disappeared leaving a unusually large fan in my paws. I remember opening the fan only to find sharp color blades extending the item.

Extra's (short story extended)
Quickly reacting I sprinted towards the hollow hitting them with one hit from the fan slicing them in half. After the toxic creature disappeared the light once again consumed me taking me to a place where only a true soul reaper could go. A place to meet your Zanpakuto face to face. And there stood there a beautiful women clothes in white. Long white hair trailed down her body touching her pail feet. Her white eyes looking into my soul "Young one do not fear, for I am part of you now, you may call me Fuzen and call upon me when you are in need.' I don't really recall what happened next but I remember waking up in the infirmary bandaged and tubes hooked up to me. Glancing around the room and saw the fan, closed and sitting in the corner. The strangest thing was that my eyes change, I could see more! Like more then what one would see, I could see the aura moving around in the room. The slight movement would catch my eyes. I wasn't sure why they changed but I feel like it had something to do with 'Fuzen' . After I told my captain what happened I quickly gained popularity and ranked up. My skills were enhanced and I felt refreshed. I talked to Fuzen often but she would never tell me if she gave me this gift and why she appeared. I eventually covered my eyes when I would go hunting or into battle so no one could see them to tell who I was, and a long black cape to cover my fur. I wrap thick black bandages around my arm to grab onto my enemies and hollows wrapping it around them and setting them free with just one hit of my Zanpakuto. I often used the words 'only death will set you free' and I understood the meaning of it. Once you turn into a hollow or something evil you can't change back the only thing that will fix it is death. I eventually gained the name 'silent night' for I was quick and quite and hard to see in the night. It didn't seem like that long when I got promoted to captain, but looking back at it now it was a long time....but anyways kid now you know. It's nothing that special. oh and well this necklace, you shouldn't even ask you silly kid. It's from you" Ryo finished her story and looks down at the young captain. "Wow Ryo-sensei that sounded amazing! You really are something else." Thaddues chuckles. The older reaper just shakes her head and ruffled his head "Stop calling me sensei kid."

Extra
Thaddues and Ryo have a teacher student relationship. But also a son and mother bond. Ryo found Thaddues in the mortal realm. It was a night like any other night. She was out patrolling her assigned area for hollows when she heard a whimper. No it's impossible for mortals to see a soul reaper so she had no worries of being seen. Creeping towards the cry she found a little one curled in a ball crying. But suddenly the little one turned and looked right into Ryo's eyes. This troubled the soul reaper so she investigated them. Before she could touch them a hollow appeared. A big one it was. She wasn't fast enough to pull out her weapon and it was quickly smacked out of her paws. She barded her fangs and jumped in front of the little one snapping her jaws at the hollow. She quickly whipped one of her bandages around her fan pulling it back to her body. Once opening it she quickly finished the hollow off setting the tainted spirit free. One it was gone she turned back to the young one "Where are you parents?" she asked in a gruff voice. The vicling scooted back in fear and just whimpered out "I don't know. I don't remember anything." Ryo quickly made a decision. She couldn't leave them here , especially that the kid can see her. She took him back to her realm. after settling him into her home she went to talk to the other captains. "Ok kid I talked to my superiors and they said you can stay with us but I am to teach you our ways. Since you don't have a name were gunna call you Thaddeuss." After years of training Thaddues grew into a fine soul reaper. It's still a mystery where he came from but he seemed like any reaper, he was able to weld a zanpakuto of his own and be unseen by mortals. Now he is a captain himself. Ryo stills talks to him often, usually harassing him about his little mistakes,. But really she loves the kid.

Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:03 am

Hello! I recently gotten a question about requirements for this competition and I thought I'd make a response to that here so it benefits you guys as well!

The question were about the 500 words max short story, and they weren't sure if they could extend that for extras or they couldn't.

My answer is;
      The short story is technically supposed to be about the items you created for this viscet, however- for extras; there's no words limit! BUT you can't merge short story with extras for the unlimited words, they'd have to be separate. You can continue the story, but you need to tell me which is short story and which is an extra, so I don't assume otherwise. Hopefully that makes sense! <3

There's no limit in art as well, you can do comics, or animation!
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:11 am

Whoops,, I completely forgot I made the end date the 22th, and thought it was 28th.

With that, I'm providing an extension, the new end date will be Feb 28th! <3
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:26 am

Heyo!! Since •Ash Wolf• is the only qualifying form here, I'm going to award you the win! Enjoy Ryo!

Shout out to steampunkvale, I really liked the look of items, and would have loved to see the story behind it! ;v;
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:20 am

ah ah thank you so much! May I be added?
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me