Traits wrote:. Strong, but short legs.
. Long mane and tail, carried high.
. Flat, smooth face.
. Large "fat" bodies.
. Thick feathering over hooves.
. Blue or purple tongues.
. Highly intelligent.
. Between 12.0hh and 25.0hh.
What are Reamhar Draught Horses? wrote:Found in the rugged highlands of Schottland, Reamhar Draught horses are a surprisingly rare species and difficult to spot. The first Reamhar horse was found and tamed by a sheep farmer in the Shetland Islands, far north of the United Kingdom. It wasn't long (Eight years to be exact) before the farmer and his family moved on from sheep and started breeding, training and domesticating these strange equines.
In about fifteen years, Reamhar Draughts became popular on a global scale. It was impossible to go to any stables in the world and not find at least one of these strange horses. They're downfall is their breeding. Given their size, they struggle to breed naturally and this put a lot of breeders off. The domesticated Reamhars are a lot larger in build than their wild counterparts. Because of this, there is only one place in the world that breeds these animals. And that is the Reamhar Livery in the Shetland Islands of Schottland.

Horse Name: Elias
    Horse Age: 15
    Horse Gender: Stallion
    Horse Hight: 17.3
    Horse Colour: Blue Roan Marked
    Horse Rarity: Rare
So, I figured I better introduce this fella. This is Elias, the poster pony for RDH Adoptables. Thought you can't adopt him, he is avalible for breeding, once a mare becomes avalible (she has to be adopted to be bred with), you can request a breeding with him. Pretty cool right? Elias, you'll see is Rare, there are different rarities for different colours and patterns, check out the main thread for more details on what's rare and what's common.
Hello black mirror, my oldest enemy...

Image Image Image Image

So say bye to the old and hello to that rainbow road!
Corporate Cannibal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me