Valentines day Kymph // Closed by Scturn

Based on Click to view
Artist Scturn [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valentines day Kymph // Closed

Postby Scturn » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:39 pm

valentines day is coming and love is in the air but unfortunately not in this case because this poor Kymph has had their hear broken 1 too many times

Edits
Mist // Unnamed
Monster tail // Legendary
Wing edit [ Small cupid ] // Uncommon
two horns // Common
Main/ hair edit [ short ] // Rare

Extra can range from: Short animation , Short story, poem , Anything you want

Code: Select all
Username:
Kymph's name:
Story (600 words max) or Art work ( 2 drawings Max):
other/ extra:
Last edited by Scturn on Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scturn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valentines day Kymph (open )

Postby Lucky_Gray » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:37 am

Username: Lucky_Gray
Kymph's name: Caroline (Pronounced kora - line)
Short personality: Caroline is well... creepy. She loves the feeling of scaring others, and making them scream, though when not doing that she is often found singing to herself, or drawing. She's very passionate, and wants to become an actor when she grows up, and maybe even a singer if she's able to.
Caroline was browsing through open jobs. She recently quit her job in hopes of getting her dream job, and although it may seem stupid, she put her entire heart and soul into working for the job she wanted. She wasn't going to give up without a fight. Finally, she found what she was looking for. A movie that was accepting new actors. Carol applied, and soon she was sent an online forum to fill out. After an hour of finishing it to the best of her ability, she hesitantly sent it to the company, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

A few days later

When Caroline got the call from the company, she practically leaped for joy. This was her chance to prove all those years of practicing was useful, to everyone, and most importantly to herself. She was told she was sent a small script and instructions on where to go once they host auditions. Like the phone call said, she got the practice script, and studied it endlessly like her life depended on it (which isn’t far from the truth since she had to pay for the bills somehow). But don’t worry, she made sure to have some free time to scare some of the local neighbors.
When it was time for auditions, she was sweating buckets, going over her parts over, and over again to make sure she remembered. The line seemed endless, and when a number was called it was like they were being sentenced to a jury. Finally, after a long while, her number was called up. Caroline shakily got onto stage, trying her best to stay composed. Finally, she made it to the center stage, in front of a few judges that seemed to be staring straight at her soul. She took a deep breath, forcing herself to calm down and focus on what was currently happening. She looked straight forward and started the script.
A week later, Caroline was sad to say she had yet to get a phone call. It was like torture, waiting for one phone call that could decide her fate in the world. Also, with the fact that she had no job or school, she was just sitting there all day, taking occasional glances at the phone. Usually after a week, it means someone didn’t make it. Carol was horribly sad, the only comfort she had was petting her tail, which was barely being upbeat itself. Then, she got the phone call. She raced to the phone, picking it up eagerly hoping it wasn’t another marketer, and she wasn’t disappointed.
Caroline got the job.
(440/600 words)

Other/extra: (I'm gonna put art here, so WIP)
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:18 am

Username:Gadgetrocks
Kymph's name:
Short personality:
other/ extra:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scturn » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:52 am

Lucky_Gray wrote:Username: Lucky_Gray
Kymph's name: Caroline (Pronounced kora - line)
Short personality: Caroline is well... creepy. She loves the feeling of scaring others, and making them scream, though when not doing that she is often found singing to herself, or drawing. She's very passionate, and wants to become an actor when she grows up, and maybe even a singer if she's able to.
Caroline was browsing through open jobs. She recently quit her job in hopes of getting her dream job, and although it may seem stupid, she put her entire heart and soul into working for the job she wanted. She wasn't going to give up without a fight. Finally, she found what she was looking for. A movie that was accepting new actors. Carol applied, and soon she was sent an online forum to fill out. After an hour of finishing it to the best of her ability, she hesitantly sent it to the company, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

A few days later

When Caroline got the call from the company, she practically leaped for joy. This was her chance to prove all those years of practicing was useful, to everyone, and most importantly to herself. She was told she was sent a small script and instructions on where to go once they host auditions. Like the phone call said, she got the practice script, and studied it endlessly like her life depended on it (which isn’t far from the truth since she had to pay for the bills somehow). But don’t worry, she made sure to have some free time to scare some of the local neighbors.
When it was time for auditions, she was sweating buckets, going over her parts over, and over again to make sure she remembered. The line seemed endless, and when a number was called it was like they were being sentenced to a jury. Finally, after a long while, her number was called up. Caroline shakily got onto stage, trying her best to stay composed. Finally, she made it to the center stage, in front of a few judges that seemed to be staring straight at her soul. She took a deep breath, forcing herself to calm down and focus on what was currently happening. She looked straight forward and started the script.
A week later, Caroline was sad to say she had yet to get a phone call. It was like torture, waiting for one phone call that could decide her fate in the world. Also, with the fact that she had no job or school, she was just sitting there all day, taking occasional glances at the phone. Usually after a week, it means someone didn’t make it. Carol was horribly sad, the only comfort she had was petting her tail, which was barely being upbeat itself. Then, she got the phone call. She raced to the phone, picking it up eagerly hoping it wasn’t another marketer, and she wasn’t disappointed.
Caroline got the job.
(440/600 words)

Other/extra: (I'm gonna put art here, so WIP)

Well Done!
you are the winner of this kymph , take good care of them!
Scturn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valentines day Kymph // Closed

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:38 am

Thank you! I didn't get this until now :'>

Sorry that I forgot about the artwork///

Could I be added?
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me