Time spent 1 minute, 55 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dogon adopt #97 - White Witch

Postby BecNessMonster » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:22 pm

*after eons Bec returns and with a myo design finnaly*

Name: "Shiro" Marcellus
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Shes mysterious often keeping to her self and leaving things as a mystery to let others unravel
Shes quiet, not speaking much often just smirking with her eyes closed, often displaying what she wants to say with magic
and she is Shrewd, keeping her judgments objective in nature not letting her emotions cloud.
Magic: Highly powerful and hard to control
Traits: Heterochromia, Eye aura, Long fluffy tail
No item ref -- No staff ref
Jewlery: She wears three earings connected by chains, a nose peircing, a platinum collar and two silver bangles around her back leg.
Items: On top of the jewlery she wears a old greying hat with matching gloves and a long transparent sash around her arms both connecting to metal rings on her paws, a sash of the same material tied around her tail and around her legs.
Staff: Her staff is one of her many items she uses to keep a seal on her magic and keep it under control. The beads on the staff hold on to magic and store it as it sweeps off her overflowing magic from her body, the latterns do the same effect but slowly waste off some of the magic so the beads do not overflow

Shiro has chosen to take Reeth on as her apprentice! More juicy story's to come!

She is currently looking for a apprentice to teach magic too! There is going to be a few small requirements though, one of them being she wants to teach someone younger then herself, so its a dogon who has not been bred or is still a pup. Another important thing that needs to happen is you have to be open for role playing with me and/or doing art collabs with me, I want this apprentice master relationship to be well fleshed out! I would be ok with headcannoning as well but I would still prefer role playing. I can understand if your busy at times so dont worry too much about it being all the time, I do not mind slow roleplays.

To apply pm or post this form:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Dogon:[/b]
[b]Why would you dogon be a good apprentice?:[/b]
[b]Are you open for rping?:[/b]
[b]Are you open for collabs?:[/b]

Last bumped by BecNessMonster on Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:22 pm.
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me