Sire: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation

Phenotype: Black Roan Blanket with Grease spots
    Genotype: Ee aa RnRn Lplp + Grease spots
    Eye Color: Buff Beige
    Breeding Notes:
    • Dominant for {Rn}; will always have roan foals
    •Grease spots must be rolled for

Last edited by Ardelis on Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
xx
x

xx
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖⚘≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
Ardelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (#439) Black Roan Blanket with Grease Spots

Postby HowlingHooves » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:24 am

Username: HowlingHooves
    Show Name: Buccaneer Windstorm
    Barn Name: Corsair

Corsair is the story-teller, a historian of a sort; each new moo the herd gathers, and each time Corsair is the stallion asked to spin tales and legends for the youngest of them, to enrapture even the eldest of the herd despite them knowing what is truth and what is fiction. He keeps watch over them all, in his own way, and often due to his knowlege many of the herd seek out wisdom from him. Each time he tells them the same; you do what you must, even if you feel you should give in. The best tales are the wons earned through hard work and perseverance, and those are the true legends in our time.

i love him hurghhh
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deanbean samfam » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:23 am

Username: deanbean samfam
Show Name: oil spill
Barn Name: kaz (its the first 3 letters of a certain impalas licence plate)

kaz is a stunning stallion, hes well know at the barn for his jokes and adventurous personality but can also be a player. he knows how to play with the stings of the mares hearts in just the right tune, although he has never had a true mate before he is looking for the one that fits him perfectly. his barn name was chosen by his owner. his owner owned a black shiny 67' chevy impala that he took to work everyday, the roar of the engine scared away most horses when he pulled in or out of the driveway which was kind of a good thing. he preferred that the massive horses stayed away from his precious speed baby. when kaz was born he was scared of the impala too which didnt surprise the owner, but suddenly when kaz reached the age of one week he somehow got the courage to sniff the impala out. his adventurous personality took over and he was now inspecting the impala. the owner, jack, smiled as he watched the young foal sniff around, the mother called for kaz over and over to get him away from it but he didnt listen. jack got into his car and started the engine. kaz jumped up but stood his ground, he moved to the front of it and sniffed the place where it came from. jack backed up and kaz still followed the car, he pushed down on the gas pedal which caused the engine to roar again. it gave kaz and rush hes never felt before, he reared and tossed his head playfully when he heard the roar. jack chuckled and sped off the property, his house was about a quarter of a mile away from the road so it was a little drive. kaz whinneyed and followed the impala as best as he could. jack was going about 40 miles an hour and for sure thought the young unnamed foal wasnt following. but to his surprise when he looked out of the rearview mirror he saw the little foal running just a couple of feet behind the impala, jack was surprised at the little foals speed at his age. kaz followed the impala until it reached the road and jack closed the gate, jack petted kaz as he came up to the fence and got back into his impala to drive to work. the following days the young foal kept following the impala when jack drove in and out of the property. the impala needed a tire changed after he ran over a nail in the road so when he got home he put the car jack on the side of his impala and cranked it up to get ready for the tire change. the now 3 week old foal stayed put around the impala and rubbed against jack . jack chuckles and pets him before going to the barn and getting the spare tire. when he came back he gasped as he saw the small foal trying to nip at the front licence plate, his nose and lips covered the back end part that read '2y5' the only words he could see were 'kaz' jack then tilted his head slightly and it came to him "kaz!" he chuckles "your name will be kaz" jack smiles as he say it. kaz perks his ears and stops trying to nibble at the licence plate. from then on out kaz always followed the impala , sometimes jack would just drive around the property and race kaz . the young foal hit 60 mph at one point which surprised jack alot. during the following years he trained kaz in the western discipline and how to pull heavy objects, he has excelled in everything and did wonderful.

(story on how he got his show name if i win him ;o XD )
(wow i really got carried away... XD )
Last edited by deanbean samfam on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moreponiesneeded » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:29 am

Username: moreponiesneeded
    Show Name: Deep Space
    Barn Name: Palaven

Palaven is a dressage and jousting mount for the bravest of riders. He has a big stride and an even bigger will. He's known to simply ignore a rider's aids if asked incorrectly to do something and throw the biggest buck or bolt. However, his impressive gaits, training in classical dressage, and indomitable bravery make him a high class competitor.
moreponiesneeded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardelis » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:12 am

Congrats Hooves.
xx