Time spent 1 day, 1 hour
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

GG Nursery #46

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:30 pm

I changed the colors quite a lot making this babe ;O;

I really like how this baby came out ;v;-b
I really hope that you like them as much as I do!

Nest activity: 1/26 - 2/2
Writing: - yes
Art: -

Devil Classic:
- Eye edit
- Eyebrow edit
- Snout edit
- Chest fur edit
- Back fur edit (somewhat similar to mother's)
- Long arm fluff
- Long butt fluff
- Tail edit
- Hair edit
- Mouth/teeth/tongue edits
- Ear edit

I think that's it?
Last edited by KarKat Vantas ♋ on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GG Nursery #46

Postby Evils » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:39 am

Such a cool babe!
Reminds me of Star Wars for some reason, especially Kylo Ren ^v^
Congrats!!! <3
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedFur1322 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:25 am

woAH
Dang Karkat, you really outdid yourself! <3 I love this kids colors, goodness! I wasn't too fond at first, but they really have grown on me?? gosh, such a sweetheart!
I'll be doing some writing before I decide their fate! quq
UPDATE;; July | 20 | 2020

|| I've officially left this site. To those who built me up, who encouraged me, who offered me company and roleplayed with me despite my rather juvenile behavior, and who joined me in OC competitions, I want to thank you! This site introduced me to things that would mold and impact my life forever, and would help me find my dream career and grow myself as a person. I may have moved on from CS, but I will never forget my roots, nor will I forget the sheer happiness this site brought and the amazing people I've had the incredible pleasure of meeting. Thank you all so much for helping me to get to where I am today. <3 ||

If you happen to see this, you may find me at @Birds.For.Brains on Instagram, or @Wrenkenstein on DA!
RedFur1322

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:12 am

Sightless wrote:woAH
Dang Karkat, you really outdid yourself! <3 I love this kids colors, goodness! I wasn't too fond at first, but they really have grown on me?? gosh, such a sweetheart!
I'll be doing some writing before I decide their fate! quq

;O;
I'm glad that you like them; I know that I certainly do!
Alrighty, I can't wait to read your writing ;v;-b
~<333
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedFur1322 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:41 am

Abel was feeling particularly antsy that day as he lay around his nest of eggs. None of them had stirred except for one, and he had been keeping a keen eye on it for quite a while as it continued to quiver. Cryo hadn’t even shown up once.
Cryo and Abel’s relationship was… odd, to say the least. It was literally an extended one-night stand, but no one expected eggs. Cryo, being the gator she is, agreed to help Abel take care of them. Yet she hadn’t even shown her face, much to Abel’s dismay.
The egg continued to shake, and at one point, a tiny crack had appeared on its crown. Abel took the flimsy egg gently in his mouth and pulled it close to him, feeling the warmth of the life within as the baby stirred. All the other eggs were cold and bare, though one in particular had started heating up.
Gently, Abel nested the little egg closer to his chest, allowing his dark fur to engulf the egg in black warmth. It shook a tad bit more, than was still.
The day went only sluggishly. There was no activity in the house, no more word from Cryo. Abel began to hate the red gator, her name leaving a sour taste in his mouth.
Then, as if magic, a knock on the door. Abel gently rose from his little bed filled with eggs to allow his guest to enter- and it was Cryo, of all people.
“I see you managed to come.” Abel spat, gaining a defiant look from Cryo, who just whipped her tail.
“No thanks t’ you. I had to ask your brother for the address to this place!” She said, her voice laced with agitation.
With a sigh, abel backed up and let her in. A parental relationship with Cryo involved would be hard work. Then again, he didn’t send an address before hanging up, so he decided to drop his anger and simply accept his mistake, rather than dwell on the past.
Cryo stormed in, her slinky body slithering through the halls before landing on the nest. She came upon the eggs with a smile across her face before taking Abel’s place on the nest and getting comfortable on the little bed.
“One of them has a crack in it, but the others…” Abel’s voice trailed off.
Cryo just blinked and lay her head down next to the rocking egg. “I think you should take a break. You’ve been sittin’ here for how long? Get some food, watch a movie.”

Just as Abel walked away, the egg started rocking sporadically, falling on it’s side before bursting to reveal a little baby gator. It’s eyes stared blankly up at the red gator who was now staring back, her jaws agape.
“Hey, lil’ darlin’.” Cryo whispered, nuzzling the little body with a purr. The baby squealed and nipped at her snout, but Cryo was too enthralled to notice.
Abel smiled and returned to the nest, any annoyance melting instantly. The movie could wait- he had a child to attend to.

Hope this is alright! Sorry it was bit rushed! (Cryo and Abel has a very odd relationship haha)

|| I've officially left this site. To those who built me up, who encouraged me, who offered me company and roleplayed with me despite my rather juvenile behavior, and who joined me in OC competitions, I want to thank you! This site introduced me to things that would mold and impact my life forever, and would help me find my dream career and grow myself as a person. I may have moved on from CS, but I will never forget my roots, nor will I forget the sheer happiness this site brought and the amazing people I've had the incredible pleasure of meeting. Thank you all so much for helping me to get to where I am today. <3 ||

If you happen to see this, you may find me at @Birds.For.Brains on Instagram, or @Wrenkenstein on DA!
RedFur1322

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedFur1322 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:07 am

sorry for the lateness one deciding the clutch fates! :,)
Since I'm still rather unsure, I'll be keeping both kids for he time being. Just keep an eye out if one of them goes UFA!

The red/black ones name will be Billy, and they'll be it/them with dark/descry element.

The white ones name will be Spade, he/him with dark element as well.

Thank you so much again for the wonderful kiddos, karkat!! <33

RedFur1322

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me