Artist dragoncool97 [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Bran X Eumelia

Postby dragoncool97 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:33 pm

WHO COULD MOTHER BE?!?!?!?!?!

Looks like sweet little Bran met a lioness or two while snooping around the battlefields!! Eumelia met Bran and, despite being infertile, was able to have cubs thanks to Brans powerful Life element. AND LOOK!! BRAN BABIES HAVE APPEARED!!!!

NOTE: The twins were separated not long after birth. Amaroq was weak, likely due to his mother's supposed infertility, and was thought to be dead. So Eumelia left Amaroq in the Unknown and took Meloi to live in the Pride. However, Bran, with his powerful connection to his element of Life, sensed the little spark of life left in Amaroq and found him. Bran knew Amaroq was his own and breathed life back into him and took him to raise in the Unknown.

ImageImage

Cub 1:
Owner: SukarettoYanagi | Name: Amaroq | Origin: Named for the giant mythic wolf that devours lone hunters | Elements: Life| Gender: Male

"Amaroq fierce like his mother, Eumelia, and grandmother, Cirilla. He struggles to have the softness that his father, Bran, possesses. While he tries, he cannot help but feel like he is weak. His element deals no damage but instead heals it. He does not fully grasp nor connect with his element, because he feels Life is a wussy element to possess. While he thinks his father brave for what he does, he does not understand why he is so happy and content with himself.
Amaroq wishes he held an element that dealt damage, and to make up for that he is defensive and quick to start fights. This causes his father great anguish despite loving his son, as he does not like seeing him in such pain that he cannot fix. Roq also feels he has something to prove for not knowing who is mother is and her not being around."

Cub 2:
Owner: dragoncool97 | Name: Meloi | Origin: 'Meloi Khryseoi' meaning Golden Sheep from the legend of the Golden Fleece | Elements: Earth | Gender: Male

“Meloi, Eumelia’s little lamb. Her miracle. He is sweet like his father, though, when he met his family in the pride the cub finds himself quite overwhelmed. He often hides behind his mother and does so for a long time upon first arriving to the pride, eventually needing to be forced to socialize. As her “only child”, Meloi soon began to be groomed to become a great warrior. Unfortunately, though he would become skilled in his element, the skittish cub finds it hard to do any harm to others, even in training. Meloi loves his mother and always does his best to please her, but often finds himself feeling out of place. He wants desperately to become one of the great warriors his family is known for but can’t help but feel as though he is doing the wrong thing by fighting. Due to his gentle nature, Meloi is often teased in training and thought of as strange for not wanting to fight. He is thankful his mother defends her lamb but often feels he is disappointing her"
Last edited by dragoncool97 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bran X ????

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:06 am

-gasp-
I'm not suure!! I bet their kids look great, thouughhh!

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bran X Eumelia

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:32 pm

The behbees!!
Eumelia; -nuzzles son- You will be a great warrior.

add me, dragon?

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoncool97 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:03 am

Bran: -bounces around- LOOK WHAT I MADE!!!!

Sure thing Willow!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lichenfeather » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:00 pm

Sin is... disgusted. He hopes the cubs are less wimpy than their father.

They are adorable!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdeviantart | she/they

lichenfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me