Based on Click to view
Artist Coco Bunny [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 39 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiowa - Second Kalon~

Postby Coco Bunny » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:57 am

My second Kalon! Gifted to me by Individuality!

bred 2 times

Grown by Individuality
Kit Reference (Top Right)
Parents are Raleigh and Cassandra

Edits:
Heterochromatic Eyes (Standard)
Last edited by Coco Bunny on Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiowa - Second Kalon~

Postby justamindset » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:57 am

They're gorgeous!

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:59 am

Name: Kiowa (pronounced Kee-oh-va)

Story:
He’s from an ancient tribe, who were blessed with powers. He wasn’t a high rank, more in the middle, the assistant to the healers, mothers and elderly. He would fetch, hunt, clean and prepare their bodies for the journey to the stars. His power was timestopping, making him an immensely powerful Kalon (as he could literally stop the universe dead in it’s tracks) but he was unable to control it, often locking himself into years of isolation, unable to resume time to bring someone else into his bubble. Eventually, when there was an attack on the tribe, he used his power to save them and send them deeper into the earth where they have lived for generations. Using all that power drained him immensely and he was locked in a stasis until he was freed and had to be re-educate on the world

I liked that idea but... Nahhh I got a new one

-------------

Story:
Kiowa was born to two tribe kalons, and he grew up as an assistant to the healers of the tribe. He would fetch stuff, hunt if he had to, clean those who were unable to clean themselves and prepared their bodies for the journey to the stars. One day, while out fetching some lavender for the elder of the tribe, he found a purple kalon with stars on his tail lying still. He brought the kalon back, and when the star-kalon woke up, the elder spoke to him. Kiowa ended up falling for Jack, and the two spent a lot of time together. Jack always seemed terrified of bugs, but began to open up about his past, the stars and why he was so scared. One night, as the two slept together like normal, two kits appeared between them, sparkling like the stars.

The next morning, the two found them, and while Jack was panicky, Kiowa was overjoyed. He named one, calling her Eternal Blossom (Aiyana), and taught the two kits about herbs as they grew up.

Kiowa was distraught when Jack disappeared, and vowed never to love another kalon again. He stayed with his children, and after Zara disappeared as well, he became extremely overprotective of Aiyana. He became the head carer after his mentor died, and trains the others as best he can, always remembering who inspired him and his daughter.
Last edited by Coco Bunny on Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:00 am

What would be your kalon's theme song if they had one?
"Time Piece Released" by Pascal Micheal Stiefel. It's a very soothing song, something I feel like Kiowa was when looking after children, or people in distress, and the clock ticking reminds me of his time abilities.

What does your kalon do to relax?

Is your kalon strong, weak, or average? (this can be physically/ mentally/ personality)

If you had to choose a book or movie to describe your kalon's life, what would it be?

Does your kalon have any goals (immediate or future) ?

Does your kalon have a large or small family? And how do they act while around them?

What is the greatest flaw that your kalon has?

What is the most annoying quirk (or noticeable if they don't have an annoying one) that your kalon has?

What does your kalon do for a living (or if they don't work, what takes up most of their time) ?

Does your kalon have any fears?

-------------------

Your kalon is camping in the woods with a group. The fire is really low and it is their turn to collect more wood so that they can be warm. They search by the river a little ways from the campsite for some dry logs when they notice a small cave. Do they go in? What do they find inside?

Your kalon is a kit's imaginary friend. You guys are the best of friends, always doing everything together. As the kit grows older, they are still there for them, helping them remember things, giving them encouraging thoughts when they are down. Even though they forgot about your kalon. On their (the kit's) deathbed, they open their eyes one last time and can really see them. What does your kalon (imaginary friend) say? What do they (dying) say?

(Goes with the above prompt) Now that their friend has passed, your kalon is reassigned to another kit to help in their life. But your kalon soon discovers that the kit believes them to be the monster that hides under their bed. What does your kalon do?

What did your kalon do to have this thought:
"It seemed like a good idea yesterday"

Your kalon just discovered a superhero's secret identity, how do they react? Do they let the secret slip? Does the superhero know?

Your kalon is a veterinarian for mythical creatures. What is their typical day like?
Last edited by Coco Bunny on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:00 am

Last edited by Coco Bunny on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:01 am

Relationships:
Friends - Open!! Just PM me!