Based on Click to view
Artist broken* [gallery]
Time spent 57 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

jasper

Postby broken* » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:47 pm

name : jasper (persian name meaning "treasurer")
      favourite colour + why:
      jasper is what is known as a precious gem appraiser, more commonly known as a jewelry appraiser. growing up, he was practically born and raised within the mines. his fathers were both miners, one working in a coal mine and the other working in a diamond mine. jasper was bounced between the two of them, and grew up living a poor life, constantly covered in dirt and filth. he managed to scrape his way out of that hole, thanks to his fathers saving up every last penny that they possibly could. he was sent to the city when he was eleven to live with an aunt, who sent him to school, all the way through university. because of his background with precious gems, he knew their value, their worth, and so his career path was chosen as soon as it possibly could be. his favorite color has to do with his job, for it is the clear or transparent seeming stones that to him are the most beautiful. within them, you can see be all colors at once; the most lovely thing to him.

{{note - plan on buying/using a standard trait edit for him to get a hair edit<3}}
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me