registered name:
barn name:
height: 16.2 hh
phenotype: Flaxen Apricot Sabino Pagnare
genotype: ee | aa | prlprl | ff | nSb
eye color: Deep Sapphire
breeding notes:
- dominant for pagnare

For this girl give me a nice personality. Prettying up and extras are encouraged. Will end when on the 17th! Extensions may be asked for but may not be given.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]registered name:[/b]
[b]barn name:[/b]
[b]personality:[/b]
[b]extras:[/b]
Last edited by stabbrielle on Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (#324) Flaxen Apricot Sabino Pagnare

Postby Mango30 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:31 pm

Honestly, I love those eyes!

username: Mango30
registered name: Gem in the Ice
barn name: Sapphire
personality: Sapphire is a soft spoken mare who is actually quite knowledgeable. She may come across as a know-it-all, but she only wants to share her passions and knowledge to others. However, when presented with a stranger, she shys away from conversation or interaction until she warms up to the individual. Sapphire can also come across as a pushover, but she doesn't let that hold get back from sharing what knowledge she holds.
extras: 1. Sapphire loves rain, snow and cold weather, but dislikes hail and very hot weather.
2. Some of her nicknames are Saph (pronounced Saff) and Sapphy (pronounced Saffy).
3. She hates having her hooves handled, but loves it when people style her mane and tail!
4. Sapphire prefers sugar cubes over peppermint.
5. She's smart enough to recognize certain individuals by their footsteps or their voices. She especially knows the footsteps of the old, but kind man who feeds the horses in the stable!
(Possibly more to come!)
Last edited by Mango30 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiern » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:08 am

Void
Last edited by Fiern on Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:12 am

Fiern wrote:Username: Fiern
Registered name: Keep on Going
Barn name: Ime
Personality: Ime is an extremely calm mare. She's often used to help train younglings before they've earned their own mount, and her smooth gait and easy nature make her an ideal archery mount, almost never spooking, or making sudden movements which might throw off her riders shot. Foals being trained are also sometimes paired with her to learn from her example as although she is not the fastest and perhaps not the most inclined to creative leaps of reasoning, she is steady and willing.

“Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow - that is patience.”

Congrats Fiern!!
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adheline » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:06 am

Re-Homed to JerseyDusk with the name Girl with the Flaxen Hair || Claudia <3
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:53 am

Posting my claim of ownership ❤️ Thank you again Est, I will cherish her always!
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me