Pillowtails -- Pink & blue by souldier

Based on Click to view
Artist souldier [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pillowtails -- Pink & blue

Postby souldier » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:51 am

Here we have two custom lined pillowtails!
The comp for these two is simple, you can enter for only one pilowtail,
please state which one in your form.

Anyone can enter!

I want you to describe their relationship with their pal - you can either pair up with another
user and write about these two these pillowtails, or pair them with one of yours.

Are they siblings? Lovers? Or just friends? Maybe they're enemies?
You decide!

You have no limits with words and art, go crazy!

This will end on the 15th Jan, NZ TIME

souldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pillowtails -- Pink & blue

Postby cokie » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:51 pm

username: heather,
name: delilah
pillowtail: pink
partner pillowtail: jessalyn, owned by me.
relationship story:
art:
wip
Last edited by cokie on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
born 2 die
she/ they/ it || virgo || isfp || my kalons
save your spoons, play browser games !
<3
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:26 pm

Username: hugs100
Name: Azul
Pillowtail: blue
Relationship story:
Art:
~WIP~
Partner: i want to believe.
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:01 am

all of the lovely art is by storm serpent <3
username: 76heart
going for: blue
name: azure
relation to pink: older brother
entering with stormserpent

It was calm and peaceful up in his tree, just the way he liked it. He was alone in it too, all by himself, just as he wanted. He could feel a light breeze against his fur, brushing it in it's direction and fluffing it up a tad, but it wasn't uncomfortable in the way someone rubbing a cat the wrong way would be, it was pleasurable, and it felt nice, and refreshing. The only sound that reached his ears was the sound of leaves being rustled and blown in the wind, struggling to follow the wind like it was their last hope, their turquoise colors almost hiding him from view where he lay resting on the mahogany colored branches, his color against the wood a noticeable contrast, if it were not for the leaves that betrayed him when they tried to move with the earth's breath.

His ears gave faint twitch at a new approaching sound, and he let out a quiet sound reminiscent of a groan. Hopefully, the sound would go away and leave him in peace. Unfortunately for him, it did not, and instead grew louder, causing him to let out a loud huff as he tried to curl in closer on himself and block out the sound with his paw, only for it to go right past his ears and stop at his snout. Why-oh-why did something have to disturb his peace when he finally had quiet? He tried to block it out with his paws again to no avail, and he let out a soft whine as he tried to block it out. He just wanted to sleep, to have quiet, why was that always too much to ask? The sound continued to reach him despite his attempts to block it out however, and after a moment, he was able to discern them to be footsteps. Oh no. Please no. No, no, no, no. Someone was coming toward him, and he had a sneaking suspicion of who it could be, and it wasn't something that filled him with any sort of joy. Wasn't it obvious that he wanted to be left alone?

"Hey! Wanna come play!?"
Was that some sort of buzzing he had heard? Maybe if he ignored it for long enough he would go away; perhaps his ears were just ringing from the silence and he had just made up the footsteps. He was still alone, all would be fine, and he'd be able to get some sleep in peace at long last, right?
"Azure, wanna play?"
Nope, definitely not a buzz, or something his mind made up, and he so wished that it was a bee or something. It was his sister, Lillian, dragging out the sound of his name in a way she still didn't realize he hated. Azure let out a quiet groan and turned over, trying to curl up tighter than he had before, hoping she'd just go away. "No." He grumbled, trying to hide his face beneath his paws.
"Please?" He heard her call up again, probably with an expression filled with pleading wide eyes. "No, I'm trying to sleep. Go away." He turned over again, and let out a huff she was likely able to hear. He loved his sister, he did, but she was just so energetic it was hard to be around her without feeling like all his energy was sapped, and she always was so excited over everything, and so obliviously happy, and he couldn't stand it sometimes. "No Thanks!" Came her chipper voice, and he let out a whine again.
Maybe she'd get bored and leave him be if he didn't answer and pretended to sleep? That seemed like the best option he had, since he was not at all up for any activity that did not include him resting on his usual sleeping retreat.

─────────────────────────────────────────────

After some time of Azure not answering her calls to play and random rambles about the thoughts that came into her thoughts, a new idea of what she could do began to pop into her mind, and she found a new excitement building up. She should make someone a present! She loved seeing how happy pillowtails looked when they were surprised, and even her brother would look happy when he scowled at her after she surprised him with a pounce and an invite to play, so what better thing could she do? She jumped right up from where she sat, and looked up into the blue-leaved tree, squinting to catch sight of her bother. He looked to be sleeping, but he was probably just pretending or playing his own game, what a silly goose! She called up his name, and only got a groan in response. "Bye bye, I'm gonna do something!" Lillian told him, her tail swishing about with excitement as she quickly turned and began to bound off to find some materials, and pretty things, of course.

It took her some time, but she managed to get a very nice array of things she could work with, all in pretty pink and purple and white colors, with hints of color, like the goddess of her kind. Hey, that was an idea, she should make something for Wisteria Borealis! She should make something super super special, but what could she make with some white feathers and a variety of random little objects and strings? Maybe she could make a tiny version of the goddess, or a little pin that had her colors and was outlined in feathers? Hmm, that could possibly work, but it still didn't seem just right. Ah well, she could just wing it and hope something delightful came of it! That seemed like a good way to go, and then she too could be surprised when it was finished! Oh, what a wonderful thing this would turn out to be!

Lillian squinted at the feathers, figuring out how to arrange them, and lit up when she thought of a pattern that would look absolutely lovely. "This is going to be so great, I've got to tell azure when I'm done!" Lillian exclaimed, though it didn't sound nearly as elegant with several feathers held a bit roughly in her mouth.
"This goes here, and that goes there, but where should this go?"Her eyes squinted in concentration as she tried moving around a piece of string with her paw, trying to figure out where it looked best. Hmph, why did arrangement have to be so hard?

She continued work on it until it until she was happy with the result, and then bounded off with the gift in her mouth to show Azure and tell him her brilliant idea. When Lillian reached him she gently dropped the present in front of her pink paws, and looked up into the branches through the thick leaves. "Azure, Azure, I made something for Wisteria, wanna see?" Lillian asked excitedly, finding it hard to stay on her toes and not jump up and down from her excitement.
He stayed silent for a moment, before she heard him call down a lackluster and grumpy, "No." She huffed, why was he never any fun? Maybe she needed to make him a present next so he'd say yes and be even happier than he was already.
"Okay! I'll just give it to her on my own then." Lillian replied, her voice slightly muffled as she picked the present up between her jaws and leaped to her feet to go. How was she to find her, though? She had no idea, but she knew she could figure something out. She had a long way ahead of her at least, that was for sure!

Rolling over with an irritated grumble, Azure peaked outfrom underneath his paw at the retreating pinkness of his sister. He closed his eyelids again, and rolled back over, putting his paw back over his head to shield his eyes and attempt to block out all the buggy sounds that reached his ears. A thought that wouldn't leave his mind though, was that his sister had a high chance of being serious. Lillian wouldn't be daft enough to actually make a present for the goddess herself, would she? He hoped she wouldn't, but deep down he knew that was exactly something she would do, and that she was searching for the goddess at that moment. He gave a pitiful whimper, and heaved himself to his feet, and then jumped off his branch on the tree, staggering a moment when he hit the ground before he caught his balance. He had to go find her before she did something that would get her in serious trouble or end up hurting herself. Of course she would be the one to interrupt and probably ruin his otherwise relaxing and peaceful day. Of course she would. He grumbled again and then set off to follow her in the direction she went.

Meanwhile, Lillian was skipping and hopping on her way to give her little gift to the goddess as she tried to think of how she was going to find her. Where would someone like Wisteria live? Up in the sky, on the moon, in a castle on the clouds? How was she to get up there? She didn't have the time to climb an entire mountain, though she certainly would if she was able! She couldn't climb a tree either, none were high enough to reach the sky. Maybe if she yelled loud enough Wisteria would be able to hear her from above? That seemed plausible, and if she didn't live in the sky, she could hopefully hear her calling from somewhere else!

Azure began to pick up his pace when he began to hear the sound of his sister's voice yelling for the goddess' attention, a mortified and quite worried look taking over his expression. She couldn't be serious, could she? No, she could be, and she was, he knew it. "Lillian, come here!" Azure called, desperate to get her before she did something stupid that would eternally embarrass them both.
His pace picked up into a furious run as he heard her loud voice get more distant and then suddenly cut off into something more excited. Oh boy, something had happened, something that he was sure wasn't small, and something he had a sinking feeling that would lead to trouble. Why hadn't he gone after her sooner, or starting running from the very start? He pushed his legs to the limit with the fastest speed he could go, only to skid to a painful halt when he saw what had caused his younger, overzealous sibling to turn so suddenly excited. He felt his mouth fall wide open, and his eyes widened to the size of small saucers. The goddess was right there, right in front of his sister accepting a gift.

and our collab drawing, the left drawing of lillian was drawn by stormserpent
Last edited by 76heart on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:04 pm

stormserpent & 76heart
Lillian
female

the drawing on the right is by 76heart

sibling to azure

Lillian is a very friendly pillowtail, she love playing but doesn't know when to stop, she is always extremely happy and energetic, so she assumes everyone is this way, she cannot read emotions at all, and wall always want to bother you at the wrong time, she is also kind of an idiot and doesn't have any fears and doesn't really understand consequences.

absolutely AMAZING story by 76heart

It was calm and peaceful up in his tree, just the way he liked it. He was alone in it too, all by himself, just as he wanted. He could feel a light breeze against his fur, brushing it in it's direction and fluffing it up a tad, but it wasn't uncomfortable in the way someone rubbing a cat the wrong way would be, it was pleasurable, and it felt nice, and refreshing. The only sound that reached his ears was the sound of leaves being rustled and blown in the wind, struggling to follow the wind like it was their last hope, their turquoise colors almost hiding him from view where he lay resting on the mahogany colored branches, his color against the wood a noticeable contrast, if it were not for the leaves that betrayed him when they tried to move with the earth's breath.

His ears gave faint twitch at a new approaching sound, and he let out a quiet sound reminiscent of a groan. Hopefully, the sound would go away and leave him in peace. Unfortunately for him, it did not, and instead grew louder, causing him to let out a loud huff as he tried to curl in closer on himself and block out the sound with his paw, only for it to go right past his ears and stop at his snout. Why-oh-why did something have to disturb his peace when he finally had quiet? He tried to block it out with his paws again to no avail, and he let out a soft whine as he tried to block it out. He just wanted to sleep, to have quiet, why was that always too much to ask? The sound continued to reach him despite his attempts to block it out however, and after a moment, he was able to discern them to be footsteps. Oh no. Please no. No, no, no, no. Someone was coming toward him, and he had a sneaking suspicion of who it could be, and it wasn't something that filled him with any sort of joy. Wasn't it obvious that he wanted to be left alone?

"Hey! Wanna come play!?"
Was that some sort of buzzing he had heard? Maybe if he ignored it for long enough he would go away; perhaps his ears were just ringing from the silence and he had just made up the footsteps. He was still alone, all would be fine, and he'd be able to get some sleep in peace at long last, right?
"Azure, wanna play?"
Nope, definitely not a buzz, or something his mind made up, and he so wished that it was a bee or something. It was his sister, Lillian, dragging out the sound of his name in a way she still didn't realize he hated. Azure let out a quiet groan and turned over, trying to curl up tighter than he had before, hoping she'd just go away. "No." He grumbled, trying to hide his face beneath his paws.
"Please?" He heard her call up again, probably with an expression filled with pleading wide eyes. "No, I'm trying to sleep. Go away." He turned over again, and let out a huff she was likely able to hear. He loved his sister, he did, but she was just so energetic it was hard to be around her without feeling like all his energy was sapped, and she always was so excited over everything, and so obliviously happy, and he couldn't stand it sometimes. "No Thanks!" Came her chipper voice, and he let out a whine again.
Maybe she'd get bored and leave him be if he didn't answer and pretended to sleep? That seemed like the best option he had, since he was not at all up for any activity that did not include him resting on his usual sleeping retreat.

After some time of Azure not answering her calls to play and random rambles about the thoughts that came into her thoughts, a new idea of what she could do began to pop into her mind, and she found a new excitement building up. She should make someone a present! She loved seeing how happy pillowtails looked when they were surprised, and even her brother would look happy when he scowled at her after she surprised him with a pounce and an invite to play, so what better thing could she do? She jumped right up from where she sat, and looked up into the blue-leaved tree, squinting to catch sight of her bother. He looked to be sleeping, but he was probably just pretending or playing his own game, what a silly goose! She called up his name, and only got a groan in response. "Bye bye, I'm gonna do something!" Lillian told him, her tail swishing about with excitement as she quickly turned and began to bound off to find some materials, and pretty things, of course.

It took her some time, but she managed to get a very nice array of things she could work with, all in pretty pink and purple and white colors, with hints of color, like the goddess of her kind. Hey, that was an idea, she should make something for Wisteria Borealis! She should make something super super special, but what could she make with some white feathers and a variety of random little objects and strings? Maybe she could make a tiny version of the goddess, or a little pin that had her colors and was outlined in feathers? Hmm, that could possibly work, but it still didn't seem just right. Ah well, she could just wing it and hope something delightful came of it! That seemed like a good way to go, and then she too could be surprised when it was finished! Oh, what a wonderful thing this would turn out to be!

Lillian squinted at the feathers, figuring out how to arrange them, and lit up when she thought of a pattern that would look absolutely lovely. "This is going to be so great, I've got to tell azure when I'm done!" Lillian exclaimed, though it didn't sound nearly as elegant with several feathers held a bit roughly in her mouth.
"This goes here, and that goes there, but where should this go?"Her eyes squinted in concentration as she tried moving around a piece of string with her paw, trying to figure out where it looked best. Hmph, why did arrangement have to be so hard?

She continued work on it until it until she was happy with the result, and then bounded off with the gift in her mouth to show Azure and tell him her brilliant idea. When Lillian reached him she gently dropped the present in front of her pink paws, and looked up into the branches through the thick leaves. "Azure, Azure, I made something for Wisteria, wanna see?" Lillian asked excitedly, finding it hard to stay on her toes and not jump up and down from her excitement.
He stayed silent for a moment, before she heard him call down a lackluster and grumpy, "No." She huffed, why was he never any fun? Maybe she needed to make him a present next so he'd say yes and be even happier than he was already.
"Okay! I'll just give it to her on my own then." Lillian replied, her voice slightly muffled as she picked the present up between her jaws and leaped to her feet to go. How was she to find her, though? She had no idea, but she knew she could figure something out. She had a long way ahead of her at least, that was for sure!

Rolling over with an irritated grumble, Azure peaked outfrom underneath his paw at the retreating pinkness of his sister. He closed his eyelids again, and rolled back over, putting his paw back over his head to shield his eyes and attempt to block out all the buggy sounds that reached his ears. A thought that wouldn't leave his mind though, was that his sister had a high chance of being serious. Lillian wouldn't be daft enough to actually make a present for the goddess herself, would she? He hoped she wouldn't, but deep down he knew that was exactly something she would do, and that she was searching for the goddess at that moment. He gave a pitiful whimper, and heaved himself to his feet, and then jumped off his branch on the tree, staggering a moment when he hit the ground before he caught his balance. He had to go find her before she did something that would get her in serious trouble or end up hurting herself. Of course she would be the one to interrupt and probably ruin his otherwise relaxing and peaceful day. Of course she would. He grumbled again and then set off to follow her in the direction she went.

Meanwhile, Lillian was skipping and hopping on her way to give her little gift to the goddess as she tried to think of how she was going to find her. Where would someone like Wisteria live? Up in the sky, on the moon, in a castle on the clouds? How was she to get up there? She didn't have the time to climb an entire mountain, though she certainly would if she was able! She couldn't climb a tree either, none were high enough to reach the sky. Maybe if she yelled loud enough Wisteria would be able to hear her from above? That seemed plausible, and if she didn't live in the sky, she could hopefully hear her calling from somewhere else!

Azure began to pick up his pace when he began to hear the sound of his sister's voice yelling for the goddess' attention, a mortified and quite worried look taking over his expression. She couldn't be serious, could she? No, she could be, and she was, he knew it. "Lillian, come here!" Azure called, desperate to get her before she did something stupid that would eternally embarrass them both.
His pace picked up into a furious run as he heard her loud voice get more distant and then suddenly cut off into something more excited. Oh boy, something had happened, something that he was sure wasn't small, and something he had a sinking feeling that would lead to trouble. Why hadn't he gone after her sooner, or starting running from the very start? He pushed his legs to the limit with the fastest speed he could go, only to skid to a painful halt when he saw what had caused his younger, overzealous sibling to turn so suddenly excited. He felt his mouth fall wide open, and his eyes widened to the size of small saucers. The goddess was right there, right in front of his sister accepting a gift.

76heart did the amazing story and i did all the art except the collaboration piece (is listed)
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby souldier » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:35 pm

Aaaaa I'm back guys!
Sorry for the long wait,
I've been so busy with other stuff and kinda forgot to announce the winners ;-;

Weeelllll, I have read through the entries.... And..

Congrats to stormserpent & 76heart !!

Your story was outstanding,
and the art was simply adorable!
Both pillowtails are certainly going to a great home
where I'm sure they'll be loved and cherished <3

souldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:46 am

ahhhh thank you so much! They will definititely be going to good homes <3

Would you also be willing to add me so I could get a transparent version of Azure?
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby souldier » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am

76heart wrote:
ahhhh thank you so much! They will definititely be going to good homes <3

Would you also be willing to add me so I could get a transparent version of Azure?

You’ve both been added c:
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxMy kalons

x Best friend
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

souldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:00 am

thank you so much ♥! and yes they are going to great homes!!!!
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me