Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

meredith jessamine

Postby satyn » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:34 pm

she's here
    my form

name: meredith "jessa" jessamine
    background: jessa grew up groomed to become the heir of her family business of demon slaying, but she didn't want to live that uptight life. she preferred to save the world on her own, without her parents constantly telling her what was right or wrong. after running away from her village, she took residence in a quieter settlement where no one knew her name. day by day, she fended off the demons from the townspeople without any payment. jessa wants to fix the world, and she believes that her method is making progress towards her dream. she doesn't care if she's alone - what matters to her is that lives are saved.

universe: lives in an alternate fantasy/magic dystopia where demons ravage the land - "detrius"
    (some of the info below has been changed from when I first made my form)

- detrius is on lockdown mode, allowing no one to easily enter or leave
      - detrius is an island in the far north ; climate is usually freezing and rarely sunny .. lots of ominous fog .. land is covered in snow and ice
      - there is not much inhabited settlement besides a few villages that are mostly clustered by an old sea port
      - the rest of the world also has demon outbreaks, but detrius's are the most serious & the country has been virtually abandoned
      - food and supply shipments are sent once a month by neighboring countries
      - communication is in the form of walkie talkies, flip phones, and corded telephones .. usually lots of static is heard
      - there is a single train that is still active on the railroads, but only demon slayers or kalons of importance (doctors, engineers, etc.) are permitted to use it
      - weapons include swords, daggers, guns, flamethrowers, etc. .. some weapons are enchanted with magic but those are very rare
      - demons can only be killed if their limbs are removed or destroyed (although any injuries will slightly impede them) .. they regenerate/propagate in areas full of negative emotions (ie: fear, hatred, anger, etc.)

alternate au: medieval fantasy

- she's a dragon slayer y'all wowza what a twist
      - more enchanted weapons ??!?!?! (this is really just an excuse for me to draw glowy swords)

- friends with aello's alaric
satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me