#564:

Placebo wrote:
Username|| Placebo
Name|| Malik
Nickname|| Mal
Collar|| Dark Green with Golden Buckles
Gender|| Male
Gif
Gif Explanation wrote:Exotic beauty comes in many forms.

Genes:

#563:
A(fc)a // Spmc // BB // EE // Cbc // Dd // dmdm // ww // ss // GG // Sbsb // ii // Wbwb // ll
Gold shaded spotted tabby sepia point with residual white and gloving.
- All offspring in this kids line (kids, grandkids etc.) will have white in the shape of the star on them.

#564:
A(fc)a // mcmc // Bb // EE // CCb // Dd // dmdm // ww // ss // NG // SbSb // ii // Wbwb // ll
Gold shaded classic tabby with residual white.
- All offspring in this kids line (kids, grandkids etc.) will have white in the shape of the star on them.
Last edited by Neah on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tryout

Postby Placebo » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:43 am

Username|| Placebo
Name|| Malik
Nickname|| Mal
Gender|| Male
Gif

I honestly thought this gif was beautiful-- a bit unorthodox for a masculine tom, but Malik does appreciates beauty.

Introduction wrote:"Who's the new kid on the block?"

The deadened leaves brushed the branches as a slight wind blew through the air.

“Hmm, that looks like Malik I believe. You remember, don’t you? Our owner’s been hinting at his arrival to Auke Hummocks for weeks now.”

Kurama leered at the long furred tom idling on the far fence. The fiery tom could barely make out the tom’s cryptic coat underneath the shade of the bare winter branches. He huffed and dug his claws further into his fence post perch as he turned to Hira. “That boy has no business in sitting there and ignoring us. If he’s already settled in, he should have made himself known from the get-go.”

As Kurama spoke, the two noticed how the young male’s attention became drawn away by the lone flight of a thrush. Malik quickly diverted his attention back to the scenery around him, but not without a confused shake of his head and an embarrassed curl to his tail. Hira couldn’t help but smile at the sight, but Kurama only sneered at the inattentiveness, no matter how small.

Hira snorted at that. “So you’re telling me you were a model citizen when you first got adopted?”

Kurama side-eyed his mate and grumbled, but didn’t deign to respond. Hira laughed under his breath, but Kurama relaxed internally when Hira curled a dark tail around Kurama’s own.

Hira perked up once he saw how Malik’s head turned to the older males, and Hira nudged Kurama before jumping down to the cold earth. Malik copied Hira, and the striped tom kinked his tail in deference. “Oh, look, look! He’s noticed us! Let’s go say hello.”

Kurama grumbled a little under his breath before replying and following. “Fine.”

Personality wrote:There has been an air of mystery surrounding Malik since the day he took his first breath. He was born aged far beyond his years, and it shows in his eyes and the way he holds himself despite any inner turmoil he might be facing. He’s the type of tom that takes pride in sophistication and poise, and in his early days it distanced him from his rowdier playmates. He unknowingly put himself on a pedestal above his peers, and it quickly isolated him to the point where any vulnerability that he displayed was met with confusion or distaste. It’s as if he missed his chance to wear his heart comfortably on his sleeves, and to this day it’s not uncommon for a smile to drop from his face when someone becomes surprised by his rare show of joy or elation. Nowadays, the front that he puts up makes it seem as if he’s unapproachable and just a touch cold despite the fact that he’s surprisingly soft-spoken.

Make no mistake; despite the fact that Malik can galvanize even the reluctant into rallying under his lead, there are rare moments where his shy tendencies shine through. He sometimes avoids making the first move because of his inhibitions. He detests failing in seemingly anything that he does, so there are times where he has to fake his calm to mask his inner insecurities. The few creatures he can confide in know of the conflict that constantly wars within him. Malik is just surprised that he hasn’t broken down yet due to the stress that he causes himself, especially since Malik feels as if he falls short of the image others erect of him. It seems that sometimes his only solace is the ear his friends lend him so he’s able to share his thoughts. And in turn, he tries valiantly to show his gratitude toward them.

Though Malik goes to great lengths to ensure that he remains affectionate to his loved ones, his inability to express his devotion the way he wants to makes him seem awkward in the realm of any type of love. There always seems to be a certain expectation that other creatures hold of him due to his innate sense of prudence that takes other cats years to gain, and tenderness doesn’t seem to be part of it. It’s a tad amusing how this normally composed tom stumbles over his words just to express his feelings.

Though his immaturity becomes apparent when it comes to his relationships, Malik rarely fails to keep an open mind when it comes to the individuals he feels responsible for. The bullheadedness of youth is curiously absent in this tom, so once other pets are able to peer past his cool demeanor, they become drawn in by the ease in which he takes in other valid opinions and shapes his own world view because of them. His inner caution works in his favor in this regard; he’s able to protect both himself and his loved ones from dire mistakes and inattention. No one likes a leader that won’t listen, after all.

Relationships wrote:
A honeyed laugh rings in the air.
”Mal, you’ll work yourself into a frenzy if you keep focusing on this one little thing! It’s not the end of the world.”

“But it
could be, Mao!”

--------------------------

Maoltuile
Mao is one of the few Malik can confidently say that he can confide in. The sweet tom remains unerringly unflappable, even in the face of Malik’s more crippling moments. It’s like a breath of fresh air at how Malik can curl up with the Mao and not have the pale tom expect anything more from Malik than his company and words. They always share a secret or two in their meetings, but Malik makes sure to keep them all under lock and key. He’s more than thankful that Mao does the same.

“I’m neither your mother or your father. I don’t need you sniveling and whining on my doorstep just because something didn’t go the way you anticipated. If you want me to help you clean up your mess, you need to pull your weight.”

“But Kurama, please—“

“What did I just say?”

“...Yes, Kurama.”

--------------------------

Kurama
Though Kurama is one of the most caustic toms Malik has ever come across, he still looks up to the ragged male and seeks Kurama’s approval in a roundabout way, even though Kurama pretends that he doesn’t notice how Malik is growing into his own identity. Nothing seems to phase Kurama, but the one time Malik tried to imitate the red tom’s gruff approach to leadership backfired on him in more ways than one. But, it did teach him that different types of leaderships worked for different cats… Kurama just had a meaner way of going about it. It took quite a bit of time for Kurama to accept Malik’s presence, and even longer for Kurama to respect Malik’s leadership in the adjacent household, but now Malik is grateful that he can come to Kurama for aid. Kurama’s particularly harsh when Malik shows vulnerability around him, however, so Malik has to compose himself around Kurama if he doesn’t want to risk the somali cutting into him with his words.

But secretly, one thing that continues to baffle Malik about Kurama is how such a nice tom like Hira is mated to such an ass like Kurama.
Last edited by Placebo on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Breeding #563 and #564

Postby Kruxly » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:45 am

Username: Honeymoo
Name: GS Lady Amara
Collar Color: Purple
Picture/Gif:
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Into the Woods

Postby conversett » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:01 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

S E R G E A N T W I N T E R
G I F

P E R S O N A L I T Y wrote:You could say that Don Talia is a bit of a queen. She loves to be spoiled and praised, and more importantly, she loves to be in charge. When she doesn't get her way, there can be a bit of a tantrum. Which tends to bring out her vengeful side, especially when she's backed in corner and someone is trying to force her into something. For example, a dirty litter box. Tally will not do her business is a dirty litter box. So if the litter box isn't cleaned on a regular basis, she'll start using people's shoes as her litter box. With that said, she isn't one for getting her paws dirty either.

Talia also has the tendency to be dishonest. It all really started when she began telling white lies, but those white lies slowly got bigger and bigger. She tells more of a truth to others, where as she almost always is lying to herself. Constantly trying to tell herself things that she wants to hear, because the truth scares her. The dishonesty in her has made her loose many close friends, and as a result she no longer tries to make new ones. It's like she's given up, and she fails to see where she has gone wrong. These days, she out right acts cold to strangers and rarely gives them much respect. All so that she doesn't have to worry about becoming close with them, only to loose them again.

Overall, Don Talia is a harsh cat. But if someone were to dig a little deeper, they'd find she is not that harsh. One of her favourite activities is to actually curl up on a warm blanket on the couch, possibly snuggled up next to a warm body as well. She enjoys listening to the radio, especially when no one is home, so that she doesn't feel so alone. And even though she doesn't like getting dirty, she still likes to take a stroll through town. Tally tries to convince herself that it's for the fresh air, and not because she likes to window-shop. She's only fooling herself.

H I S T O R Y wrote:Talia was born into a good home, and a good family. Sure, she may have been a bit of an outsider in the family, but she had never let that stop her from trying to be close with them. As a kitten just hitting puberty she was stubborn, confident, and curious. Three very dangerous traits for a cat such as herself. As a little girlie kitten, she tended to believe in fairies, unicorns, and most of all, magic. She was convinced that there was magic hidden away within the forest. It was the only explanation as to why she wasn't allowed in the woods. The only explanation as to why such dangerous creatures lived in the woods. Her parents told her stories and warned, no told her, that she wasn't to go near the woods. But she could not help herself. Especially when perhaps she wouldn't have to be the outsider in the family anymore.

So the young Don Talia sneaked off from her parents to venture into the wilderness. She didn't truly know where she was going, but she figured that she'd just need to find the heart of the woods. You know, just like in the storybooks that the humans or her mom would read to her before bed. What she did know, is that she left in the the afternoon and now the sky seemed to be getting darker. Logically, Talia knew that she had to head home and perhaps take a different route another day. But she had quickly found that she did not know how to get home. She was lost. With that in mind, she suddenly became more aware of the sounds nearby. Sounds of predators waking up to go on a hunt for food. Coyotes. Though she told herself a white lie, that it would be okay because she still had time to find her way home. Tally did not stop as she desperately tried to get her bearings straight, but there was no time. Darkness fill over the woods like a blanket, and little did Talia know, she was headed farther into the woods instead of out. It wasn't too long after that when the coyotes picked up her scent, and they chased after her for far too long in Tally's opinion. All the through around the woods and through the mud. Constantly Talia was trying to outsmart them by running into hollow logs, and burrows. None of it worked. She had to think higher, and as such, they didn't stop until she had quickly climbed a tree.

The coyotes stayed there for awhile, until their stomachs grumbled and they had to move on to a different prey. Talia had long since fallen asleep, and she woke to the sun rising, birds chirping. It was like they taunted her because some flew dangerous close to the cat. But Talia was too cold and sore to care about the bird's antics. Her fur sticked to her skin and she had never been more alone and traumatized in her life. She didn't even know how she'd get down. Though Tally didn't feel it, she was some lucky not to have become coyote food that night. She was even luckier when she looked not to far into the distance from where she laid. She could see home. The coyotes had chased her all the way back home without her even realizing it. Granted she still could not get down, but it was not too long until the humans went out looking for her. They found her in the tree, and had to call the fire department to get her down.

After that day, Talia did not like going outside much, let alone into the woods. She had a strong distaste for canines. She had never let what other people thought of her get the better of her judgment. And she stopped believing in childish things like unicorns and fairies. Magic on the other hand, she'd deny it but she still held a shred of hope for it's existence. Magician's always held a particular interest of hers.

O D D I T I E S wrote:It was during one of Talia's trips into town for some good old window shopping, when she had came across a cat. The cat had introduced herself as Maggie. Don Talia didn't exactly trust Maggie, since the feline seemed a bit off. Anything but normal. At the same time this cat was also hanging out with two other dogs, introduced as Maisie, and Zoey. Little did Talia know that these 3 creatures would become 3 of her closest friends. Which is strange because Maisie, and Zoey are dogs, and she absolutely despises dogs. But Zoey, no matter how rude Talia was, Zoey would stand there like a brick. And Zoey is far from being built like one, she's a thin little thing. Though she proved herself when some creep was going after Tally. Zoey was like a firecracker shot off by the devil himself. For the very first time, a canine was protecting Talia instead of trying to harm her. Tally had no sweet clue why, but she wasn't about to ask. In all honesty, Zoey was more like chasing the creep off then fighting him. Fighting was more Maisie's ordeal, and she was like the group leader. Much to the canine's disagreement. Maisie and Talia had an agreement of eye for an eye. You don't hurt me and I won't hurt you. And Maggie, well, she was the persistent one. If it weren't for Maggie, than Talia wouldn't have given any of them a second look. Together they formed an odd rag-tag-team. They called each other friends, but they all had a love-hate relationship. These three friends, were special to Don Talia though because if she couldn't trust herself, than who could she trust? Them. Always them. They provided her with an escape for her world. Other's had activities and whatnot that gave them a stress reliever from day-to-day life. These weirdos were what gave her as no activity could give her what these three give her. She doesn't even have to say anything, just observing them amuses and distracts her. Mostly because they are probably arguing over some trivial matter. It was like watching a drama or soap opera.

- B U D D H A

Last edited by conversett on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Username: Red weasel

Name: Aris

Meaning: Modern spelling of the name Ares, god of war

Collar Color: Green to match the eyes

Picture/Gif:

personality: Aris it touchy, and easily angered. Her twitchy, untrusting nature makes her quick to anger, and quick to fight, thus her namesake. Crass and unthinking, she often accidentally insults others, seeing it more as telling the truth, not that she cares if someone is upset. She prefers to be by herself, but she tolerates her owner's other pets. She is very hard to befriend but will protect any that she has.Currently, the only person she likes is her owner, who she is thankful for taking her in. On the more positive side, she is determined and driven. Once she gets an idea in her head, she goes for it. She allows nothing to get in her way and works hard for the things she want's most in life. she's a grouch, and tough to deal with, but she is mostly not immoral.

Silence-privacy-alone time-Her few comrades(aka friends)- her owner-The forest-rain

Dislikes:
Loudness-Most people/animals-alive creature-being indoors to long-those who touch her fur without permission

Relationships:

Leona - Her slightly prissy manner is enough to irk Aris most days. She knows the girl doesn't think she's better than anyone else, but she is annoyed by her none the less. Luckily, she doesn't live with her, though she sees her often since their owners visit each other often. The girl can't get her fur wet without throwing a fuss that it's messed up. The two are exact opposites. Aris love the outdoors, Leona doesn't. Aris love adventures, Leona would rather stay home.She's sure Leona thinks her brute, and she isn't bothered by it one bit, as long as the gal keeps her mouth shut about her dislike.

Parvati - The girl's intellect makes he the easiest to withstand. Well, that and the fact that Parvati doesn't speak other much. She not an outdoor-minded cat, nor an adventurer, but she wants a companion. In fact, Aris thing the girl goes out of her way to other appreciated. Parvati lives with Leona, and even grumpy aris can appreciate that the girl tries to keep Leona's whiny disposition down when they are around. They're not friends, but Aris doesn't dislike her overall.

Mikey - Living wit Mikey can be a chore. His no fight attitude makes him decently easy enough to get along with, but difficult to work with when a situation needs fixing. He's impossible to fight with, which has its ups and downs. They never have a spat, but his peaceful can sometimes abbreviate Aris. when she tries to peek his anger and it doesn't work, it aggravates her. Still, he is kind and tries his best to be helpful to her. She tries her best to get along with Mikey for her owners take, knowing that them fighting, even if she doesn't understand the catfight, would stress the poor woman out. Mikey is is a way a sibling to her, and whether she likes him or not on the given, she will protect him if needed, because that's what family does.
Last edited by Red weasel on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:42 am, edited 13 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:12 pm

marking
x
x
x
x

home is a question mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
morrissey aka marya • she/her or they/them
semi-activewriter & coder & violinist & james
dms are closed unless it's really important
discord: morrissey#5476
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfOfTheYear » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:45 pm

Username: WolfOfTheYear
Name: Nara (Pronounced Nah-ruh)
Collar Color: Silver with dark green spots
Picture/Gif: Image

I kinda found a lot that reminded me of her XD And don't ask why rainbow bubbles remind me of her lol
WolfOfTheYear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wiitching » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:23 pm

Username: wiitching
Name: dimples (don't fall for the name, she's actually a real feisty one)
Collar Color: kind of a orange caramel color, with thin white stripes
Picture/Gif:
wiitching

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peyto1217 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:44 am

Username: Peyto1217
Name: Dallas
Collar Color: gold-colored with a black leaf charm
Picture/Gif:
Favorite Hobby:
Dallas has always been an outdoor cat. He loves to explore everywhere in his backyard and the woods behind it. Whenever he goes somewhere new, Dallas is filled with a rush of excitement that only few house cats know. Staying put and being a regular cat is not the life for him, he needs something more. Dallas's owners have realized this and allow him to run loose outside, since he seems to stay in the neighborhood and all the neighbors are ok with it. Dallas also loves exploring because of all the beautiful views. He loves to climb the tall trees and look out over the forest. In fact, that's how he found his favorite place in the woods. When Dallas gets stressed, he goes to the waterfall. The noise of the water calms him, but there are still lots of little caverns in the side of the waterfall for him to explore in the meantime.
Peyto1217

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tryout

Postby Neah » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:09 am

Placebo wrote:
Username|| Placebo
Name|| Malik
Nickname|| Mal
Gender|| Male
Gif

This kid was really close; I had a hard time judging.

I love all the work put into this, and the personality you gave him. Congrats! Take good care of the kid.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me