Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Wooly Artist Search by wibeke

Based on Click to view
Artist wibeke [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Wooly Artist Search

Postby wibeke » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:14 am

Hello!
I'm looking for a few artists to help with my species, Woolies. They're fluffy sheep ponies, you can learn more about them here. I love these guys but I don't have much time to design them so it's been a bit hard to get them off the ground. I'd love to hire a few artists to both have a steadier flow of woolies released and because I'd love to see what other people do with them. (variety is always exciting!)

You may may up to five entries. of the 5, 2 must be standard, 2 may have unlimited common or uncommon traits, and 1 may have rare traits. You do not have to make 5 entries to be hired. Please consult the main page for trait rarities and information.

This is an ongoing search and i do not have a set number of artists in mind!

Artists will get one custom wooly a month

You may not use this lineart to create woolies of your own. Do not remove the "fake" sign

PM me if you have any questions or if I've forgotten anything, thank you for reading!

Last bumped by wibeke on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:14 am.

jen they/them ace dumpster fire
aka wibekapedia

always open for commissions on DA

talk to me about pigeons!

● ● ●

art shop - deviantart
my kalons
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery