Roika #8 by toshinori

Based on Click to view
Artist toshinori [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Roika #8

Postby toshinori » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:43 am

To adopt this Roika, tell me about their hobby! No word limit, and feel free to pretty up your form!

Code: Select all
        [b]Username-[/b]
        [b]Name-[/b]
        [b]Gender-[/b]
        [b]Hobby-[/b]
        [b]Extra-[/b](optional, Max 1)

End Date - December 20th, 10 PM MST
Mutations wrote:Custom tail - Uncommon
Fur edit - Uncommon
Ear edit - Uncommon
Muzzle edits - Uncommon
toshinori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Roika #8

Postby Magnaskies » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:44 am

[img]art//here[/img]
Username
Chausie
Name
Mikkel
Hobby
Chicken Farming
Since he was a child Mikkel always had this one dream of becoming a... chicken farmer?
This unusual hobby is quite uncommon. To him, it's more chicken herding than chicken
farming. Mikkel's owner inherited a small farm from his grandfather, and it had a lot of
fenced empty space. Most of the farm's animals have been sold by the grandfather before
his passing, all but a few chickens that Mikkel's owner had taken care of since they were
chicks. As he got older he started building some really
extreme and unique hen houses,
every little group of hens had it's own little hen house. Mikkel even helped build the houses!
He would bring pieces of wood, tools and even dig where his owner told him to dig. When
one of Mikkel's favorite hens got attacked by a fox just last year he persuaded his owner
to make a special hen house for her and other injured hens. They had to get money to
get the things they needed for it, so they sold "organic chicken eggs" which actually paid
off quite well. Mikkel would go to houses and deliver the eggs, and bring the money right
back to his owner. Every night Mikkel would have to herd the chickens back into their coop
so they wouldn't get attacked by foxes or birds of prey. In the end they finished building
the hen house, the injured hen seemed quite pleased with the outcome. Mikkel was very
happy to see her inside the coop, a little castle just for her. His owner even continued
the egg business, Mikkel was never bored as every day he would get to deliver eggs and
take care of the chickens, which he loved very much.
Extra
<-
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:34 am

res

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toshinori » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:42 pm

Sorry about the late end! I just got back from vacation. Congrats to Chausie though! c:

Chausie wrote:
[img]art//here[/img]
Username
Chausie
Name
Mikkel
Hobby
Chicken Farming
Since he was a child Mikkel always had this one dream of becoming a... chicken farmer?
This unusual hobby is quite uncommon. To him, it's more chicken herding than chicken
farming. Mikkel's owner inherited a small farm from his grandfather, and it had a lot of
fenced empty space. Most of the farm's animals have been sold by the grandfather before
his passing, all but a few chickens that Mikkel's owner had taken care of since they were
chicks. As he got older he started building some really
extreme and unique hen houses,
every little group of hens had it's own little hen house. Mikkel even helped build the houses!
He would bring pieces of wood, tools and even dig where his owner told him to dig. When
one of Mikkel's favorite hens got attacked by a fox just last year he persuaded his owner
to make a special hen house for her and other injured hens. They had to get money to
get the things they needed for it, so they sold "organic chicken eggs" which actually paid
off quite well. Mikkel would go to houses and deliver the eggs, and bring the money right
back to his owner. Every night Mikkel would have to herd the chickens back into their coop
so they wouldn't get attacked by foxes or birds of prey. In the end they finished building
the hen house, the injured hen seemed quite pleased with the outcome. Mikkel was very
happy to see her inside the coop, a little castle just for her. His owner even continued
the egg business, Mikkel was never bored as every day he would get to deliver eggs and
take care of the chickens, which he loved very much.
Extra
<-
toshinori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:50 am