Based on Click to view
Artist wolf ;; [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW #1232

Postby wolf ;; » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:54 pm

---------- What is a RPW?
    Well that's easy! It’s a canine that resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called a wolf. Its tail acts like a paintbrush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from its fur. In order for the rainbow paint wolf to get rid of its paint, it needs to paint! A RPW's average size is around that of a Labrador retriever's. They come in many different colors, but not just colors of the rainbow! They can be bright in color, dark in color, and even black, white, and grey. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Rainbow paint wolves eat anything they feel like really: meat, fruit, fish; it’s all up to them! During mating season, some RPWs will show off their paintings to attract another RPW to them. Their mateship ritual is painting a picture together to show that their love for each other is eternal. They will then mark each other their paint. However, there isn't much of a biological difference between sexes. RPWs can have anywhere from one to four pups per litter!

I said in the discord I'd do an eggnog rpw
    so i did
    a simple contest
    ends in a week or two

one art extra is allowed, optional
    there is no word limit

Code: Select all
    username ;;
    rpw name ;;
    rpw gender ;;
    what do they do on a cold, snowy day? ;;

common adult - type 5 fur - long flop ears - small curly tail - common paint
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #1232

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:55 pm

yOU MADE THEM ;'D
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:03 pm

Username ;; Simonpet
RPW name ;; Ziva Wheat
RPW gender ;; Female
What do they do on a cold, snowy day? ;;
Art ;; xXx
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:36 am

username ;; Firedancer77
rpw name ;;
rpw gender ;; Female

Wip wip wip so cute

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:18 am

username ;; ~Prophecy~
rpw name ;; Lucille
rpw gender ;; Female

xxxxxx The young "American Water Spanial" mutt-mix settled down in the chair that was purposely placed in her favorite location. It was at the corner of the room, for she appreciated the fact that she could rest her whole body weight against a wall safely. Just the appropriate sized window perched right above where the desk had been arranged. It was placed exactly at ground level, since this window happened to be in the puny basement of her small home. That particular window showed a vast variety of scenes every day, more so than the other window in the room. Considering that the window lacked both a good view and convenience (pipes and tanks were right there, consequently, it was not super nice to be there), that window was not anything to behold, nor was it even worthy enough for a cozy place to settle down next to.
xxxxxx She once did watch the outdoors, the beautiful birds, a rodent or two, maybe a frog here and there- some leaves, then snow, through that aweful window. Though with newly updated codes in place, the inspector said that the furniature next to the lousy basement window was a hazard. Reluctantly, she contacted some wolves and they swifty constructed another window, this one was even better than the last, and she didn't even seek that. Soon after the new "lookout" was put in, she shifted her comfy spot across the room to the new window- to the better window. She immediatly saw a difference in this spot- and she loved it. If she actually had the choice to sit back at that old window, there would be no desire to. She had no reason to go back there. To sit at that old window, really she would be belittling herself. That window was trash, it was so bad compared to her new lookout.
xxxxxx This new window was the perfect spot to do everything she loved. It was much easier to see out of. More animals came there too. It was at a much more open spot- both indoors and out. She could watch the trees rustle in the unblocked wind, the large bugs creep around in the grass, the small mice who lost their way. She could view the dreary rain pour and the fallen leaves blow. Most importantly though, she could behold the snow fall. She could gaze out that new basement window in an almost zoned out state, entranced by the whirling flakes. When gaining focus, she could glance at the measurement markings she had drawn on and find approximatly how much snow fell. She would merely relax and watch until the snow fell no more, or on the astonishingly snowy days, until the window was entirely concealed in a blanket of pure white snow. She, of course, would do a few additional activities while watching the snowfall. She might attempt drawing a little bit, or maybe she would continue trying to sew a scarf. Perhaps she would read a book and stop for a few minutes inbetween chapters or even pages. Maybe she would work on a puzzle. She, in all likelihood, would be sipping away at a warm cup of hot cocoa. Maybe peppermint, maybe not- but always with exactly eight itty-bitty, mini marshmellows.
Last edited by padaleckii on Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dissimulodeerling. » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:18 am

username ;; Dissimulodeerling
rpw name ;; Nutmeg
rpw gender ;; Male
When the news reports bad weather, Nutmeg will use every last penny to buy goods for baking and sewing. He doesn't like paying to heat his house because it takes away from his hobbies. He will spend his entire snowy day baking and making blankets, once the day is through he'll pack up the spoils crafted during the day and walk around leaving goodie blanket packs for everyone he's seen in need. Though nobody really knows he does this, the wolf knows that his work is loved and appreciated. Maybe one day someone will catch him giving soon enough to thank them.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Art (C) left- Ruki Ki, .Forever. Right- Lineart by wolphee, colored in by Ravendarus. And Kinke by Cali. (I don't remember your CS Name Sweetie)

My Things.
Shovel-claw Burrowers.
My art shop.(Open)
[url]My Characters.[/url]

ImageImage
Dissimulodeerling.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:16 pm

this ends on the 26th, in three days
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scturn » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:29 am

username ;; 55firefly
rpw name ;; Pluto
rpw gender ;; Male
On a cold day he would spend it like any other lazy day. In bed binge watching Netflix and questioning reality
On a snowy day he will build a snow man and viciously attack anyone and every one with snowballs ( Unless they have a reason not to be attacked )
Scturn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:09 pm

sorry in the delay of judging this, but winner!

~Prophecy~ wrote:
username ;; ~Prophecy~
rpw name ;; Lucille
rpw gender ;; Female

xxxxxx The young "American Water Spanial" mutt-mix settled down in the chair that was purposely placed in her favorite location. It was at the corner of the room, for she appreciated the fact that she could rest her whole body weight against a wall safely. Just the appropriate sized window perched right above where the desk had been arranged. It was placed exactly at ground level, since this window happened to be in the puny basement of her small home. That particular window showed a vast variety of scenes every day, more so than the other window in the room. Considering that the window lacked both a good view and convenience (pipes and tanks were right there, consequently, it was not super nice to be there), that window was not anything to behold, nor was it even worthy enough for a cozy place to settle down next to.
xxxxxx She once did watch the outdoors, the beautiful birds, a rodent or two, maybe a frog here and there- some leaves, then snow, through that aweful window. Though with newly updated codes in place, the inspector said that the furniature next to the lousy basement window was a hazard. Reluctantly, she contacted some wolves and they swifty constructed another window, this one was even better than the last, and she didn't even seek that. Soon after the new "lookout" was put in, she shifted her comfy spot across the room to the new window- to the better window. She immediatly saw a difference in this spot- and she loved it. If she actually had the choice to sit back at that old window, there would be no desire to. She had no reason to go back there. To sit at that old window, really she would be belittling herself. That window was trash, it was so bad compared to her new lookout.
xxxxxx This new window was the perfect spot to do everything she loved. It was much easier to see out of. More animals came there too. It was at a much more open spot- both indoors and out. She could watch the trees rustle in the unblocked wind, the large bugs creep around in the grass, the small mice who lost their way. She could view the dreary rain pour and the fallen leaves blow. Most importantly though, she could behold the snow fall. She could gaze out that new basement window in an almost zoned out state, entranced by the whirling flakes. When gaining focus, she could glance at the measurement markings she had drawn on and find approximatly how much snow fell. She would merely relax and watch until the snow fell no more, or on the astonishingly snowy days, until the window was entirely concealed in a blanket of pure white snow. She, of course, would do a few additional activities while watching the snowfall. She might attempt drawing a little bit, or maybe she would continue trying to sew a scarf. Perhaps she would read a book and stop for a few minutes inbetween chapters or even pages. Maybe she would work on a puzzle. She, in all likelihood, would be sipping away at a warm cup of hot cocoa. Maybe peppermint, maybe not- but always with exactly eight itty-bitty, mini marshmellows.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:42 pm

Aaaa thank you! I enjoyed writing for this comp so much!!

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me