Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Natalie.

Postby astrohund » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:47 am

Simplified Form wrote:
      xxxUsername: ✨Moon✨
      xxxName: Natalie
      xxxGender: Female
      xxxCollar: XXX

xxxPersonality: Natalie is known to be tense and always on high alert. Most don't know why she's always so anxious, but some have theorized that she originally had a previous owner that had been killed or murdered, though of course that's only a theory. She's not always aggressive as you might think she is, though sometimes she does gets a bit snappy and aggravated at random times, but this doesn't happen very often. Before this type of Natalie took over, she was actually a happy-go-lucky dog that enjoyed playing fetch and chasing smaller things than her. She appears even more on edge whenever meeting a new dog or person, preferring to keep her distance rather than to run up to them with pure joy, that's something that she doesn't do anymore. It might seem as if it is nearly impossible to form a bond with this dog, but if you actually earn her trust and win her over, she'll be highly protective and caring towards the ones she loves. Overall, there's no doubt that Natalie has been scarred or broken, but all she needs is a bit of affection and a pinch of love from just about everyone, and then maybe, she will no longer be tense or fretful.

xxxBackstory: Natalie was found roaming the streets nearby the Second Chance Shelter. It took a while to finally capture her and to get her into the SCS, though when they did, she was more belligerent than she is right now... Natalie was born to a Border collie of an unknown name in a poor family of four struggling with earning funds. Her mother had an unexpected birth and had left the family in shock after realizing their family pet had whelped five healthy puppies without the need of veterinary care. They were actually very delightful to welcome new additions to the household, though unfortunately, they didn't have enough money to care for them and had to give them away. When they were old enough for adoption, they gathered all the puppies together, including Natalie, and placed them into a cardboard box before going down on the streets and dropping the box off on the sidewalk. They left them for the night and never came back, the puppies had definitely realized that there mother was gone and began whining and crying for them to come back for them, though of course they never did. Their commotion actually caused a lot of disturbance and many people had went to check it out. One man, by the name of Brooks, had adopted Natalie whom was the last one left in the box after all of her siblings had already been adopted. Brooks was very nice to Natalie. The two would always bond by playing fetch, tug-of-war or just running around and going for jogs. Life was great for the two of them and they had form a very strong bond that you may think could never be broken, but that was wrong. One day, Brooks went out of the house during the night and never returned the following morning, or other mornings after that. Natalie was struck with panic as she tried to make an escape out of the house in search of her beloved master, and she managed to get out of there only a few days after his disappearance. She roamed away from home and eventually ended up getting lost, now being considered a stray. Natalie only lived as a stray for a little while before being captured by a dog catcher of the SCS, being brought here to hopefully get a new owner, though that might not happen as Natalie has grown to be weary of strangers, cautious and hostile.

xxxLikes: As mentioned above, Natalie used to love to play fetch with her former owner, it was one of her favorite games to play along with tug-of-war. She also enjoyed exploring the world around her and venturing out into unknown territory. Natalie also loved jogging, playing chase or chasing animals smaller than her size and going swimming. Though due to her owner being gone, Natalie has never really had a lot of fun as she did in the past.

Dislikes: It is obvious that Natalie now has a long hatred for strange people and dogs that she doesn't know, always going as far as to defend herself from people trying to pet her or dogs trying to sniff at her, nipping hardly on peoples' fingers and other dogs' noses. Natalie also doesn't really like cats, whenever she sees one, she always goes into a frenzy and tries to kill them.

Art: wip

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Natalie's Personality.

Postby astrohund » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:16 am

natalie's personnality.
    xxxxnatalie is known to be tense and always on high alert. most don't know why she's always so anxious, but some have theorized that she originally had a previous owner that had been killed or murdered, though of course that's only a theory. she's not always aggressive as you might think she is, though sometimes she does gets a bit snappy and aggravated at random times, but this doesn't happen very often. before this type of natalie took over, she was actually a happy-go-lucky dog that enjoyed playing fetch and chasing smaller things than her. she appears even more on edge whenever meeting a new dog or person, preferring to keep her distance rather than to run up to them with pure joy, that's something that she doesn't do anymore. it might seem as if it is nearly impossible to form a bond with this dog, but if you actually earn her trust and win her over, she'll be highly protective and caring towards the ones she loves. overall, there's no doubt that Natalie has been scarred or broken, but all she needs is a bit of affection and a pinch of love from just about everyone, and then maybe, she will no longer be tense or fretful.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Natalie's Background.

Postby astrohund » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:18 am

natalie's background.
    xxxxNatalie was found roaming the streets nearby the Second Chance Shelter. It took a while to finally capture her and to get her into the SCS, though when they did, she was more belligerent than she is right now... Natalie was born to a Border collie of an unknown name in a poor family of four struggling with earning funds. Her mother had an unexpected birth and had left the family in shock after realizing their family pet had whelped five healthy puppies without the need of veterinary care. they were actually very delightful to welcome new additions to the household, though unfortunately, they didn't have enough money to care for them and had to give them away. When they were old enough for adoption, they gathered all the puppies together, including Natalie, and placed them into a cardboard box before going down on the streets and dropping the box off on the sidewalk. They left them for the night and never came back, the puppies had definitely realized that there mother was gone and began whining and crying for them to come back for them, though of course they never did. their commotion actually caused a lot of disturbance and many people had went to check it out. one man, by the name of brooks, had adopted natalie whom was the last one left in the box after all of her siblings had already been adopted. Brooks was very nice to natalie. The two would always bond by playing fetch, tug-of-war or just running around and going for jogs. Life was great for the two of them and they had form a very strong bond that you may think could never be broken, but that was wrong. One day, Brooks went out of the house during the night and never returned the following morning, or other mornings after that. Natalie was struck with panic as she tried to make an escape out of the house in search of her beloved master, and she managed to get out of there only a few days after his disappearance. She roamed away from home and eventually ended up getting lost, now being considered a stray. Natalie only lived as a stray for a little while before being captured by a dog catcher of the SCS, being brought here to hopefully get a new owner, though that might not happen as Natalie has grown to be weary of strangers, cautious and hostile.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me