~❊~ #200 Midnight Stallions ~❊~ by ArtGirl

Based on Click to view
Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 32 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~❊~ #200 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:58 pm

Decided to repost this to eliminate some of the spam from inactivity.
This is going to be a 2 extra impress me! I really want this one to go to a good home.
The more effort put into the form and design the better chance you'll win! I would also love to see some character in your form.
Each extra can be up to 500 words or 1 piece of any type of art.

Ends after completed forms!

Rarity: Very Rare!!! (Only possible every hundred adopts.)
Phenotype: Black Bril Tobiano + Legendary Aquatic marking colors
Genotype: EE/aa/nf/ToTo/BrBr

Very Rare breeding notes:
+ 20% chance of twins
+ 30% chance of marking mutations
30% chance of physical mutation

Mutations wrote:Legendary: Aquatic Fin Set

SmileChild wrote:
im so sorry im not good at horse markings, but hers my art

Username;;꧂

SmileChild

Show Name;;꧂

Fire of the Sea

Name;;꧂

Kenna
//born from the flames

Gender;;꧂

Mare

Age;;꧂

6 years

Height;;꧂

16.5 hh

Halter;;꧂

color of her eyes,
with a hint of ocean feel to it

450 words wrote:Shinning off brilliantly off of her sunset colored fins, the sun gleamed down into the blue waters of the ocean. Her weird markings, many mistakes for some sort of piebald orca of sorts, while others say its the maiden of the sea, or possibly a mermaid. In past decades, historians seen multiple accounts of this strange creature.
Lore depicting them as bringers of sunset and sunrise due wo their colors, and back tail fins resembling the rising or setting sun. This mer-horse in particular, loves the attention. Having full understanding on the danger of humans she understands their curiosity, loving to peak it once in a while. Traveling from the black sea, to even the pacific coast, her legend travels just like the ocean winds from country to country, with different depictions of her kind, but throughout the legends one thing seems to stay the same: They are the bringers of the sunrise and sunset. Many humans have tried to snag her for themselves, but she has learned her ways around this, even casting small illusions over the water with her fins, and help from her sea life companions.
Depending on her mood, she loves to go to the close shore to surprise, and even confuse the people there. She loves her picture being taken, but doesn't enjoy when humans get too close to her, which makes her weary and overwhelmed. She knows each creature in the ocean by its name, and communicates to them wit motions of her tail, and horse half, such as a horse would to another horse, such as flipping her head and even letting out a whinny which surprisingly can be heard from under the water.
Her home resides in the Mariana Trench. No humans have successfully located her home, specifically, nor discovered the Mariana trench completely, thus making it a perfect and warm spot for her to make her home.
Many Marine Biologists sought to capture her, and preserve her, but in all reality she's perfectly fine with her life in the open ocean. Her past ancestors were captured and were displayed, or bought by the rich to show a status symbol, and frankly she doesn't want the same thing happening to her. Wanting to be treated with respect and like any other wild life, she doesn't mind when humans take pictures of her to capture her beauty, but to keep a good distance away from her in doing so unless she feels a good connection with the human or just feels comfortable in general. One day, she hopes to pass on her heritage and have a child of her own so her ancestory wouldnt be lost in the vast wide open ocean.
Last edited by ArtGirl on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fire of the Sea

Postby SmileChild » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:24 am

Username;;꧂

SmileChild

Show Name;;꧂

Fire of the Sea

Name;;꧂

Kenna
//born from the flames

Gender;;꧂

Mare

Age;;꧂

6 years

Height;;꧂

16.5 hh

Halter;;꧂

color of her eyes,

450 words wrote:Shinning off brilliantly off of her sunset colored fins, the sun gleamed down into the blue waters of the ocean. Her weird markings, many mistakes for some sort of piebald orca of sorts, while others say its the maiden of the sea, or possibly a mermaid. In past decades, historians seen multiple accounts of this strange creature.
Lore depicting them as bringers of sunset and sunrise due wo their colors, and back tail fins resembling the rising or setting sun. This mer-horse in particular, loves the attention. Having full understanding on the danger of humans she understands their curiosity, loving to peak it once in a while. Traveling from the black sea, to even the pacific coast, her legend travels just like the ocean winds from country to country, with different depictions of her kind, but throughout the legends one thing seems to stay the same: They are the bringers of the sunrise and sunset. Many humans have tried to snag her for themselves, but she has learned her ways around this, even casting small illusions over the water with her fins, and help from her sea life companions.
Depending on her mood, she loves to go to the close shore to surprise, and even confuse the people there. She loves her picture being taken, but doesn't enjoy when humans get too close to her, which makes her weary and overwhelmed. She knows each creature in the ocean by its name, and communicates to them wit motions of her tail, and horse half, such as a horse would to another horse, such as flipping her head and even letting out a whinny which surprisingly can be heard from under the water.
Her home resides in the Mariana Trench. No humans have successfully located her home, specifically, nor discovered the Mariana trench completely, thus making it a perfect and warm spot for her to make her home.
Many Marine Biologists sought to capture her, and preserve her, but in all reality she's perfectly fine with her life in the open ocean. Her past ancestors were captured and were displayed, or bought by the rich to show a status symbol, and frankly she doesn't want the same thing happening to her. Wanting to be treated with respect and like any other wild life, she doesn't mind when humans take pictures of her to capture her beauty, but to keep a good distance away from her in doing so unless she feels a good connection with the human or just feels comfortable in general. One day, she hopes to pass on her heritage and have a child of her own so her ancestory wouldnt be lost in the vast wide open ocean.
Last edited by SmileChild on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #200 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby SkyGold » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:46 am

Mark maybe
ImageImageImageImage

Flitz | Kalons | To-do | n/a
| click the chickens for their respective links |

leaving, had a fun 6 years! :)
SkyGold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #200 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:50 pm

Username:
Queen Chrysalis

Name:
Monarch

Show Name:
Siren Song

Height:
17.3HH

Halter:
Red

Personality:
The kind of jokester who loves doing and saying very silly things when with her friends. Being as loyal as Monarch can cause problems sometimes, especially when fights break out between friends because she can't pick a side. She gets nervous easily so new places, people, and creatures tend to make her antsy. Uses her intelligence against those of the lesser brain power variety in order to get them to do what she wants, mostly just getting them out of her way in order to stop them bugging her.

Extra 2: up to 500 words or 1 art piece

WIP
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fire of the Sea

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:03 pm

SmileChild wrote:

Username;;꧂

SmileChild

Show Name;;꧂

Fire of the Sea

Name;;꧂

Kenna
//born from the flames

Gender;;꧂

Mare

Age;;꧂

6 years

Height;;꧂

16.5 hh

Halter;;꧂

color of her eyes,

Winner :)
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me