Based on Click to view
Artist Charboo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LOC adopt #125 CLOSED

Postby Charboo » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:12 pm

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Main Adopts | Species Info | Archives | Archive Update Forms | Nursery | Fan Club | Customs | ReVamps

DA Group | Re-Colors | Website | Gift Lines | LoC Item Redemption Thread | Bank | Contest Thread

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt No. 125 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! You must fill out a form for this LoC. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

Design notes: This guy DOES NOT glow, it is simply a cool bg thing to make the design pop. His markings, well, that is up to you!

Heya all! Amongst all of the school chaos and commissions, I present to you: an adopt!!

I will make this a really simple adopt to make judging for me and the other busy bees relatively hassle free!
The same as before, I will not judge on art, but there will be no limit to art at all this round! I will in fact not even count art in any way as a method of winning this loc!
Everything? Is free! Unlimited edits and extras.
I will still be judging on the character made: how in depth you go in their character and practically everything that makes them tick! Make a really interesting and unique loc!

Make sure you stay within LOC lore! If you have any questions regarding lore, I will be more than happy to provide an answer!

Please do not hide forms! As much as I dislike disqualifying good work, if you don't show your progress as you go, I will only believe you were hiding your form! Post your work in pieces!
Forms MUST be posted by Dec 6th!

Have fun with this guy!
Any questions? Please PM me! I will be happy to answer them all!

Ends: Dec 9th!
Last edited by Charboo on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC adopt #125 OPEN

Postby NARANDA » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Deciding to just watch! (Can't quite connect, but he is very handsome!)
Good luck to everyone trying out! Feel free to ask about my lions for relationships!
Last edited by NARANDA on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SevereHercules » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Last edited by SevereHercules on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
SevereHercules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistCat » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:34 pm

Mark! ^^
░░░░░░░░░░░░𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮!░░░░░░░░░░░

Mist - She/Her - Adult‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Welcome to my humble signature, I hope you're doing well!
I'm just a local sunback enthusiast who is here for the art.‎
Always happy to talk ocs or designs or just cool doodles
in general! Sorta bad at keeping up conversation but I never
mind PMs! I'm not super active rn though.

Please credit my art and designs @ my TH, Mistcat.‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

MistCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NizoLuv » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:30 am

Marking to watch! My Lions are open to be used as relationships! (:
Offering all items and pets for art. Rares list and '08-'18 pets

[ exhausted personal butler to 100s of dogs and cats.]
[ am i human or am i just a walking food dispenser and pooper scooper]

Add me on Discord, #8906
NizoLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:01 am

Username: SukarettoYanagi

Name: Sergio
"servant, vassal, soldier"
Element: Darkness
a lion with the gift of darkness can: Cover any area with darkness, can blind foes, create distractions, cloud the mind, manipulate shadows

"Thoughtless -- fogs the mind of target lion, prohibiting thought and placing them in a limbo-esque state
Minimal Concentration Level || Minimal Energy Consumption
Blackest Night -- causes blindness of target; can either be temporary or permanent
Moderate Concentration Level || Moderate Energy Consumption
Shadow Armour -- a manipulation of the shadows in an area to coat the area in darkness
Extreme Concentration Level || Extreme Energy Consumption"

Alliance: Rebellion
"Why Sergio finds hi alliances with the Rebellion is not because they were his salvation. It is true, he once owed them, but he has since paid his due for his life. Arknon is a powerful lion with more mystical elements at his disposal. Surrounding the Rebellion Leader are myths of immortality. Eternal life. Death has always been the one thing that frightened Sergio the most, and it is the promise of immortality under Arknon's regime that has held his faith."
"Loyally, Sergio has served under Arknon for centuries. He is ranked among the highest of high, overseeing his own section of the regime. It is services to and belief in the Rebel leader that have earned him his rank. Perhaps it is the high-profile kill of Ronin, the late Head Warrior to the Pride, that boosted him to one within Arknon's inner circle."

-history
---found as cub by rebellion with little to no control over element, despite the risk the cub possessed, rebellion took him in anyway
---raised and trained in rebellion, was one to suggest he as a lone cub could be used to lure Pride patrol into ambush
---upon reaching adulthood was sent out to infiltrate Pride and rain rank as a loyal Pride member to help overturn the Pride
---things going well for long while, able to play the part of loyal Pride member with ease
---gains rank easily until choices for Head Warrior come up; down to Sergio and Ronin
---when Ronin chosen over himself, is forced to hide his rage and carry on under Ronin's orders
---does this for a while, all the while learning of the runnings of the Pride
---eventually, unintentionally falls in love with a Pride lioness, who chooses Ronin over himself
---leaves in a rage, silently swearing his revenge against the Pride- and Ronin
-story
---first battle, standing on the lines, waiting for the order to strike
---rages into battle, taking out or confusing or blinding those he locks battle with
---finally finds Ronin, who just finished with a rebel
---yells out his name, declaring he took everything from him and swears he will end him
---engages in battle with Ronin, the two doing great damage to the other, before Sergio finally gets the upper hand
---Sergio clouds his mind with images of his family and loved ones disowning him and Aeon exiling him, allowing for panic to set in to the opposing male's mind
---allows the make a moment of clarity, looking at him(Ronin) and saying that he(Sergio) will take everything from Ronin
---"Take a long look at this face, Ronin, because it's going to be the last one you ever see!"
---he attacks and kills Ronin, justification washing over him

-use medium item voucher for scars from battle with Ronin and prior battles
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire At Heart » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:07 am

Username: Fire at Heart
Name:
Element: Darkness
Extras!:
Personality
History
Relationships
Fire At Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:22 am

Username:
Name:
Extras!:

Marking bc my cooldown is up! <333
handsome babe

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:37 am

Mark

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:12 am

Nirav

Username: Mechanic Drone
Name: Nirav
Name Meaning: Silent, without sound
Name Given by Arknon: Neelakantha
Nickname Given by Rebels: Silent Scum
Element: Fire

Personality
| Mute | Resourceful | Independent | Adaptive | Curious |

Mute: Though Nirav has the full ability to talk he tries his hardest not to after he swore to secrecy to the oasis. No one truly knows he is able to talk and he has full intentions to keep it that way. Though he chooses to be mute he cab still express his emotions through body language and his fire element. He still enjoys being around others from time to time and even without his speech he is able to form bonds with others.

Resourceful: From the get go Nirav had to learn how to make use of what he had and what he was able to do. When he left the oasis as a cub he quickly learned how hard it was to survive out in the unknown lands. He is able to come up with solutions and ideas on the fly and can usually solve and issues he comes across with relative ease.

Independent: Though Nirav appreciates companionship and others presense he is a very independent lion. He often times refuses any help from others and will go out by himself to simply enjoy the alone time he has. Even the relationships he has he tries not to get to atrached and often times isolates himself from others when he is worried he is becoming to close. More then anything he tries to push closeness to the back of his head.

Adaptive: Nirav is a very adaptive lion who can be put into any situation and do well in it. He picked up this trait after leaving the oasis and going to the rebellion. He is able to push away his emotions and worries when in unusual environments making him extremely sucessful when put into new and unfamiliar situations.

Curious: Nirav has always been a curious soul. One of the reasons he was chosen to join the rebellion as an oasis spy is because of his curiosity and lack of fear. Often times he not rest until he figures out what he wants to know. This can lead to him getting himself into trouble though that usually doesnt stop him from letting his curiosity get the best of him from time to time.

Allegiance

Image The Oasis Image

Though Nirav was originally from the Oasis and was very loyal to them after pushing the Oasis from his mind in order to keep its secrets safe he has all but forgotten it. One of the only things he can remeber from it was that he was born there and sent out on some mission to learn of the Rebellion. After so much time being spent within the rebellion the lines slowly blurred for Nirav and though he doesn't consider the Oasis to be an enemy, his loyalty now lies within the Rebellion.

Image The Pride Image

When first hearing of the Pride Nirav was almost envious of them and for a short amount of time considered leaving the Rebellion and abandoning his mission. However, after so much exposure to the rebels and after being surrounded by their hate for so long they have slowly mended Nirav's view on the pride towards that of their own. His hate for the pride may not be as strong as many of the other rebels but he does dislike them and their ways.

Image The Rebellion Image

At the begining, when Nirav first became a part of the Rebellion he almost left only a few weeks after joining. He was taken back by their violent ways and was not sure if their cause was worth all the death it brought. It took a very long time for him to come to terms with the fact he was with the Rebels but after a long amount of time he accepted it and even began to believe in their ideals.

History

Nirav's roots start within the Oasis. As a cub he struggled to get along and interact well with others his age leaving him to be more of an outcast then anything else. When it came time for Nirav to go out into the world as is tradition, the council decided to turn him into a spy for them and was tasked to infiltrate the rebellion to see what they are all about and then return with any information he gained from his experience with them. However, before he left the council all told him how important it was to keep the oasis and it's secrets just that, secrets. He took this vow of secrecy to a whole new level though. Before leaving to go out into the world for the first time he took a moment to prepare himself for what was to come. In that instant he realized he would never forgive himself if he accidentally told anyone anything of the oasis. Even his thoughts were at risk of other lions reaching into his mind and obtained information through abilities such as psychic and telepathy. In that moment, the second before his paws were out of the Oasis, he made a vow of silence to keep all he knew safe from the rebels as well as others by both locking away his words as well as his mind.
The journey to the rebellion was a long and hard one. Being on his own for the first time Nirav had to learn how to take care of himself in the harsh unknown lands, however it didn't take long to find one of Arknon's followers, a lioness who went by the name of Seraphina. Though he couldn't quite but his finger on it she seemed familiar to him, almost as though he had known her from somewhere before. The Oasis maybe? Though he wasn't sure who she was she knew she couldn't leave a cub out in the unknown lands by himself. Though hesitant and not very kind towards Nirav, she cautiously lead him back to the rebel camp.
Once within the rebel camp Nirav faced many problems with his new home. Many if not all the other rebels were very weavy of him, even as a cub and the fact he never spoke many simply called him pride scum or other rude names. Though it bothered him at first he learned to deal with it over time and simply built a wall around his emotions. Eventually Nirav got older and became an adolescent, and only then did Arknon begin to notice the mysterious cub.
Arknon was suspicious of him, and though everyone else just assumed him to be a mute, he wasn't quite ready to trust the young lion.

Nirav laid out in the starlight that covered the rebel camp. He felt at peace, his mind completely void of all thoughts, of all worries. Suddenly he heard some shouting coming from a far getting closer and closer with each call.
"Hey you little creep!" A male assassin called out.
Nirav lifted his head and looked at the male, "Surely this brute isn't talking to me?" he thought as his empty mind began to fill with questions.
"Yeah you don't look at me like you're stupid I know you at least know how to hear and comprehend words, unless you really are as dumb as you look." The bulky male snickered as he spoke, his tail twitching, "Now I don't know why but for some reason Arknon wants to see you in his quarters." he turned before glancing back, "Now."
Nirav's eyes widened, "Arknon? But why does he want to see me?" Fear began creeping into his mind, "Oh god what if he knows... What if I blew the Oasis's cover? What if..." he paused trying to reach into the deepest parts of his mind but clouds seemed to surround what information he knew, or at least what he once knew.
"COME ON! I wouldn't keep Arknon waiting if I were you!" The male's voice cut through Nirav's thoughts like claws through flesh and within an instant he was on his feet chasing after the brutish male.
It wasn't a very long walk to get to Arknon's quarters though it felt like an eternity to Nirav. The entire walk he felt his mind swirling like a storm, fear and anxiety ripped through it though the most terrifying realization was the fact that he was unsure if he could even remember anything of the Oasis. This entire time he was so focused on pushing it to the back of his mind to keep it safe that it was buried so deep within his memories he couldn't remember anything.
"Why did I ever come here?... What is the Oasis... Why can't I remember anything?" Doubt and fear continued to flash through his mind he completely forgot to watch his steps and ended up walking straight into the male who was guiding him.
"Hey silent scum watch where you're going? Don't tell me you're blind too?" The male huffed, "Wouldn't surprise me if Arknon just wanted to see how useless you are in person before killing you himself..."
Nirav narrowed his eyes, his markings sparking up slightly before calming himself down. He looked into the dark den enterance that was laid out in front of him. He knew he had to cut off his emotions, he has seen Arknon's powers and knew he wouldn't hesitate to kill him where he stood should he give Arknon a reason not to trust him. Slowly Nirav closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Within an instant the swirling emotions and dug up memories all faded away. He let his mind completely empty before exhaling and opening his eyes as he entered the den.
For a moment Nirav strained his eyes trying to see into the darkness. There was a strange scent that hung in the air, a smell that was far to similar to that of a rotting corpse.
“Ah welcome young one.” Arknon’s voice ripped through the air and Nirav felt as though his blood ran cold hearing the lion’s voice, “I feel as though this little… meeting is long overdue.”
“Meeting? What is he talking about?” Nirav’s mind raced as fear froze him in place. Arknon as well as six other lions all sat in a semi-circle around him with each lion’s gaze burning into Nirav’s skin.
With a wicked smile Arknon arose from where he was and began to slowly walk towards Nirav, “So, I have heard you are a mute? I’m sure no one has questioned it since you have been here, though I don’t fully believe you are telling the truth.” As Arknon spoke he slowly leaned in with each word, his hot breath on the back of his neck putting Nirav on edge.
Nirav glanced around at all the other lions in the room wondering who they were and why they were hear. None had spoken a word and none had taken their gaze from Nirav.
“So let me ask you, what is your name?” As soon as the words escaped Arknon’s mouth he felt a jarring pain flash through his mind.
In a panic Nirav finally understood who the other lions where, psychic and telepathy lions. Each lion ripping through his mind searching for an answer to Arknon’s question. Fear slowly creeped into Nirav’s mind and he knew he would not be able to hide everything from six different lions who were all in search of one question: Who was Nirav and why was he here? Nirav began to shake knowing he was caught before he felt another flash run through his mind. This one was different though. He knew it wasn’t any of Arknon’s psychics but what was it? A defensive reflex? In an instant Nirav’s mind was completely blank, to the point where he didn’t even know his own name.
Arknon looked around the room at all the lions staring at Nirav and one after one each shook their head, “Well so you don’t have a name? Interesting…” Arknon’s voice trailed off as he slowly circled Nirav only to stop right in front of him, “Where are you from?” This time Arknon’s voice wasn’t so pleasant as he pulled his lips back into a snarl.
Again Nirav’s mind was penetrated by the six and this time let out a faint groan of pain. This time the duration they were looking was much longer than before, the head pain almost dropping young Nirav to the floor. Nirav pushed himself back up though this time taking a deep breath and letting go mentally of all he knew and was. For a brief moment Nirav felt nothing. He no longer felt alive though he didn’t believe he was dead yet either. Mentally he was in a limbo of sorts, merely existing rather than being an actual lion.
“Still nothing Arknon.” The deep rumbling voice ripped Nirav from his dream like rift and brought him back to reality. Again he looked around all the lions turning to one another shaking their heads. “We believe the child may have been through something, a head injury perhaps that wiped his memories.”
For what felt like an eternity Arknon stood in front of Nirav, his face inches from his and his eyes looking into what felt like his mind as well. After a moment Arknon’s emotions changed from a hostile feeling into a creepy overly nice one. Slowly he drew his mouth back into a wicked smile.
“Well then I suppose I owe you an apology,” Arknon began, “First thing tomorrow I want to see you back here. We have a lot of work to do to make you of any use to me, though I am very confident you will be a tremendous help within time... and since you weren’t willing to share your name with me, from this point forward you will be known as Neelakantha."
Nirav’s ears twitched at the name, and for a brief moment Nirav was convinced that the name Neelakantha was always his name. In a moment his life flashed before his eyes, a life that wasn’t his. The Oasis was nothing more than a myth that he had never been to. The rebellion was all he knew, he was born into it wasn’t he? His parents had been rebels who had died in a battle, weren’t they? His mind spun to the point of making his stomach turn.
“You may want to get some rest for tomorrow Neelakantha, I won’t lie to you… If I am to make you useful…” His lips curled into a smile, “It will be a grueling experience.”

Arknon was not lying when he said his training would be grueling and difficult. He pushed Nirav to his limit and beyond even that and with each passing moment he spent within Arknon's presence he slowly lost himself. He soon forgot everything of the Oasis and even within time lost touch with who he used to be. Though he still has yet to forget his name he instinctively reacts to the name Arknon gave him of "Neelakantha" rather than that of his old one Nirav. Over the years of working under Arknon the two formed a master apprentice type relationship and even eventually gains Arknon's favor and becomes the ear that Arknon goes to when he wants to share sensitive information.
Eventually the two formed a strong enough bond that Arknon even allowed Nirav to pick out his armor from Arknon's own personal arsenal. Though he was not able to have a full set he picked and chose from the best pieces he was able to find, a few of which bared similar markings of what he thought he knew, one that matched the tail ring he always remembered having, the marking of the Oasis. Arknon even gifted him a special helmet made specifically for him.

ImageAttacksImage
A lion with the gift of fire can: Manipulate the shape, change the fire's temperature, thrust it with great force, set things ablaze or prevent things from being caught on fire. Can create fire on their own. Don't need a source to take from.

Flame Figures: Being so silent Nirav has found a way to communicate with others with his element. He manipulated his blue flames into figures, shapes, and art to try and communicate his emotions and thoughts with others.

Ignite: Nirav focuses his energy throughout his body, causing his markings to glow the same color as his fire which emanates as a soft blue. When in this focused state he can ignite things through touch which makes it helpful in both offensive and defensive situations.

Flame Breath: While Nirav has high amounts of energy he is able to concentrate his flames into his mouth and project it high distances for fairly long amounts of time. As long as he exhales he can continue the fire flow though it does drain his energy fairly quickly.

Spit Fire: When wanting to use an ability that takes little to no energy Nirav uses his spit fire ability. When using it he spits out small to large fireballs from his mouth that can travel extremely far distances and inflict large amounts of damage when directly hitting a target.

Fireproof: Being a fire element he is able to use up energy to keep himself from being hurt by the flames of his own attacks as well as other lions. Though this takes little to no energy to protect himself from his own flames it can be quite draining when protecting against other lions attacks depending on the intensity of the attack he is blocking against.

Inferno: In extreme situations Nirav has the ability to focus an incredible amount of energy into his body before releasing it in an incredibly strong short to medium ranged attack. However, once the flames are released from his body he has no control over which direction they go and who is hit with the intense flames.

Relations

ImageArknon - Respected Superior
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." That is the basic relationship Nirav has with Arknon. Though he has respect for his powerful element and strength he still finds it weird calling him an allie when he has watched him kill some of his own warriors. The two have an interesting relationship in the fact that Arknon truly trusts Nirav, though not necessarily the other way around. Arknon often times will tell Nirav battle plans or structures within the rebellion he wouldn't dare otter to another but he figures who is Nirav going to tell? Arknon's words fall on the ears of his own silent warrior. Though Nirav doesn't fully trust him he will do whatever it takes to continue to rank up and gain his favor.

Aerona - Feared SuperiorImage
Nirav isn't easily scared, however Aerona strikes fear into his heart. Every time he comes across Arknon's daughter he feels as though her eyes look straight through his very soul, yet he has a lot of respect for her. He has heard all the things she has gone through and all the things Arknon has made her do such as killing her siblings and you can truly tell how strong it has made her as an individual as well as a leader. His fear of her is fairly obvious as he tends to lower his head into a more submissive stance when he is around. Though Nirav will always be loyal to Arknon ahead of her, he still has an immense amount of respect for her and hopes to one day gain her favor.

ImageSeraphina - Familiar Ally
Being the lioness that practically saved Nirav's life he feels as though he owes her his life. Though she seems to want nothing to do with Nirav, every time he sees her he has to stop and stare for a moment to be sure it is really her. He knows her from the Oasis, the one place he swore secrecy to, and yet it seems like he hasn't truly left each time he sees her. He tries his best to allow her some of her own space but he has so many questions for her he is unable to ask that tends to draw him to her though you can tell in his body language that he seems to be nervous and on guard each time he sees her, in fear she may recognize him.

Cersei - AllyImage
Cersei and Nirav have a strange relationship. Though the two aren't necessarily close they don't hate one another either and can acknowledge and respect one another for the strengths they have. However Nirav can sense she isn't necessarily a huge fan of him, especially when hanging out with Canetis and often times assumes it is because she want to be with him alone. Though the two aren't close Nirav is always happy to assist her and help her when he can.

Image Canetis - Good Friend
Shortly after first arriving at the rebel camp Nirav unintentionally got sucked into a fight within the camp between a few rebel lions. Being so young he wasn't able to properly protect himself and got beat down pretty badly. However, an unfamiliar savior swooped in and saved him from any further harm inflicted on him. That lion was Canetis. Grateful for his help Nirav began to follow him around in an attempt to repay him for his good deed to him. Though he finds out later Canetis wasn't actually trying to save him but was instead just part of the fight and happened to hit the right guy Nirav still felt grateful. After going on hunting missions with the lion the two discovered how well they were able to communicate with one another without words and began to form a friend like bond. Nirav truly enjoys his company because he feels Canetis is actually comfortable and enjoys his silence and he himself is comfortable around him feeling like he can loosen up and be more free within his presence.

Mitul - Enticing AllyImage
Nirav has a torn relation with Mitul. Though the two don't interact very much Nirav both enjoys and hates being around him. On one hand he hates the feeling of rage pulsing through him whenever Mitul is around but at the same time, in some odd way enjoys the feeling of a strong emotion. Because Nirav has suppressed so many things, emotions included he enjoys the different feeling anger brings him and that is why he is so torn on being around him versus not.

ImageAristaeus - Cubhood Friend
Shortly after joining up with the rebellion Nirav ran into another young lion names Aristaeus. From the begining the two got along rather well, even with Nirav's lack of words. Even once they both grew up they will often times spar with one another and hang out together. Nirav appreciates his attitude towards things and truly believes him to be a good person. Nirav enjoys all the time he can spend with his cubhood friend.

Atsuyavanth - Fatherly Companion Image
While on the rebellion as a cub he never truly had a parental figure or someone who guided him until he met Atsuyavanth. At first his gruff appearance and somewhat harsh personality scared Nirav but once he got to know him, the two bonded almost immediately. Even without words the two would play fight and even when Nirav was feeling lonely he would often times sleep in Atsuyavath's den for company. Nirav admires the lion and considers him to be like a second dad. Atsuyavanth, being a fire elemental himself, even helped Nirav hone in on his skills and learn a few new tricks from him.

ImageDustumi - Unlikely Ally
To be completely honest, Nirav isn't a huge fan of Dustumi, however he does feel guilt for her and her petite size. She acts like a princess which drives Nirav up a wall but he can never tell her no, both out of guilt and being mute. Overtime Nirav slightly warms up to her though he tends to avoid her to avoid having to do miscellaneous tasks for her. She tests his patients, but at the end of the day she makes him appreciate what he has and his good health.

Domani - FriendImage
After many skirmishes and brawls Nirav has endured he slowly overtime began to get to know the quite healer Domani. Nirav grew to like the healer, his quietness comforting to Nirav and his kindness something almost foreign within the other rebel lions. The two tend to hang out even when Nirav isn't injured and Nirav will often times try to bring the lion useful herbs or food as a thank you for all the times he has had to heal him.

ImageTibalt - Enemy
The first time Nirav learned about Tibalt was when he was back in camp after spying on the pride for sometime. Almost immediately Nirav knew he wasn't a fan of the black male. There was a slight fear that being a spy himself Tibalt would be able to see through Nirav and rat him out. Though eventually the two got face to face something within Nirav snapped and a bloody brutal brawl broke out between the two. Though Domani and some others where able to pull the two away from one another Nirav will never forget and holds a strong dislike towards Tibalt.

Last edited by Mechanic Drone on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 42 times in total.
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me