11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kyxshok Adopts - Open

Postby spirit • daydream » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:38 am

NurseryGrowths/TransfersArtist SearchNursery Artist SearchCustoms
ArchiveMYOsC$ ShopDiscordDA GroupFanclub

Mascot: Mukhfi, Male
༺༒༻

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Fᴀᴄᴛs
    ❦ omnivorous
    ❦ related to foxes
    ❦ lives in many places
    ❦ forms strong bonds
    ❦ extremely adaptable
    ❦ soft furred
    ❦ keen senses
    ❦ swift learners
    ❦ wise
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
What are Kyxshok?
Kyxshok - Are they dangerous?

Sent from Earth to a radioactive planet in search of an inhabitable environment for all
walks of life. They were stranded and forced to live on that planet. Many died, but
others were able to survive and pass their genes onto the next. Most bred with the few
animals that had adapted to the radioactivity.

Their children evolved and mutated allowing many different sub-species to thrive. They
grew more and were finally able to function like the ones that forced them down or maybe
even better. They learned new technologies as well as many other things.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Standard: Teeth, Claws, No Edits

Common: Scales, Horns, Hair, Backmanes, Custom Tails

Uncommon: Custom Pupil, Custom Tongue, Custom Ears, No Tail, Long Fur/No Fur, Munchkinism, Horns On Body

Rare: Wings, Edited Paws, Extra/Missing Limbs(Max. 6)/(Max. 2), Extra/Missing Eyes(Max. 6), One Halo, Glow, Two Tails, Extra Ears(Max. 2 Sets), Colorful Blood, Elemental Fur (Earth/Water/Fire/Air/Metal), Elemental Abilities, Spliced Genetics

Legendary: Multiple Heads, Multiple Halos, Multiple Tails (More than 2), More Than 6 Limbs (Max. 8), Abilities - Angelic/Demonic/Levitation/Flight/Invisibility, Mermaid/Fish Tails

Weight Edits (Chubby/Skinny), Sclera Color, Heterochromia, Multi-Colored Paws
Last edited by spirit • daydream on Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 32 times in total.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kyxshok Guidelines

Postby spirit • daydream » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:26 am

You can add as many accessories you would like or change the facial expression.
    You are allowed to roleplay your Kyxshok.
    You may trade your Kyxshok for custom slots, MYOs or anything else Kyxshok related.
    You are allowed to adopt 25 Kyxshok.
    Message me if you have any concerns and/or complaints instead of posting them here.
    Kyxshok is a closed species; do not create one if you are a non-staff user.
    You are not allowed to sell a Kyxshok for anything except another Kyxshok.
    Kyxshok can be your fursona if you get permission from the owner.
    Do not edit the Kyxshok lines unless you are adding accessories, facial expression, or you are creating a custom/adopt.
    Transfers out of the species must be discussed with the species Owners and follow the Owners set down rules for the transfer. If these rules are refused to be accepted, and the transfer is created anyway, the result will be a ban on the user.
    Please don't mini-mod the threads.
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Kyxshok can be any orientation they would like and have as many relationships as they would like.
    Kyxshok can breed with 1 or 2 other Kyxshok, gender doesn't matter, just as long as you got permission from the owner(s).
    Kyxshok breed at the maximum of 3 times in their life. The mate doesn't have to be the same in every breeding.
    Incestuous relationships and relationships involving kits with adults are permitted.

Users shall not PM artists for a breeding slot. Slots will remain public for everyone to have a chance for obtaining it. Proof of anyone trying to avoid this rule will result in getting a strike.
    Users must wait 3 weeks before they can request another batch. The cooldown starts once the batch has been finished.
    Users must wait at least 2 weeks of obtaining a new Kyxshok before they can breed it.
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

For users to revamp a custom they must have the Owner's permission as well as proof of the revamp. Once the revamp is posted, they must post the Owner's written approval.
    Hired or not, Guest Artists are allowed 1 Unlimited Uncommon custom
☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Based on activity Staff will be able to obtain 1 Rare Trait and Under custom slot. They may do whatever they wish with it; they may sell, use, or trade it.
      Artist activity is at least 3 Adopts, Nursery Batches, or XH Customs. Moderator and Archivist activity will be determined by both the Owner and Co-Owner.
      If you choose to keep the slot then you may combine it with the next's months slot to create 1 Unlimited Rare and Under custom. However, you can't combine your slots to obtain a Legendary custom.
      You may choose to obtain 1 or more Edit Items if you would rather not get a custom. Autopass and Breeding Mutation Items are excluded unless you decide to combine 2 months of activities that are based on the customs system.

Xenon Honors (XHs) are honorable mentions for the Kyxshok species. If an artist feels the need to give recognition to an entry that didn't win they could give them a xenon honor. If they get enough xenon honors, they are allowed to trade them in for a custom Kyxshok.
They are earned through the user's effort in the adoption competitions.

5 XHs - a custom with one standard edit
10 XHs - a custom with one common edit
15 XHs - a custom with one uncommon edit
20 XHs - a custom with one rare edit and a choice of either one standard or one common edit
25 XHs - a custom with one rare edit and choice of any two rarity edits under rare

To receive the custom ask any staff artist who is available to make it, and just link your xenon honors in the pm.
      If you are accepted you can give them a palette and a theme for your Kyxshok custom.
      You are allowed to ask about edits, but you may not edit the custom yourself.
      You are also not allowed to make your own custom unless you have an MYO.
Last edited by spirit • daydream on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:38 am, edited 13 times in total.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kyxshok Staff (Moderator/Archivist Search)

Postby spirit • daydream » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:27 am

☙╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍❧

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Please PM me with your completed form.

Code: Select all
    [center][b]Moderator Application[/b]
    [b]Username[/b]:
    [b]Position[/b]: (nursery/main)
    [b]Currently A Staff Member?[/b]: (yes/no)
    [b]Former Moderator Experience[/b]: (include links)
    [b]Will You Be Active?[/b]: (yes/no) Explain

[b]Please complete the following scenarios, with how you would handle it. Use as many words as you'd like.[/b]

[b][i]Scenario #1[/i][/b]: Users rolled a single-kit batch and are fighting over who gets to keep it. A lot of drama is going down.
     How do you handle this? Explain.

[b][i]Scenario #2[/i][/b]: Someone is spamming any of the threads with irrelevant advertising, etc., won't edit their post even after asked. May also be using poor conduct. What do you do? Explain.

[b][i]Scenario #3[/i][/b]: You're the first to notice a nursery artist failing to complete their batches before doing personal batches, and has been known to change the limits in one of the cool down documents to allow their friends to breed sooner. Who do you report this to? Explain.[/center]

[center][b]Archivist Application[/b]
    [b]Username[/b]:
    [b]Position[/b]:
    [b]Currently A Staff Member?[/b]: (yes/no)
    [b]Former Archivist Experience[/b]: (include links)
    [b]Will You Be Active?[/b]: (yes/no) Explain
    [b]Are You Organized?[/b]: (yes/no) Explain

[b]Please complete the following scenarios, with how you would handle it. Use as many words as you'd like.[/b]

[b][i]Scenario #1:[/i][/b] Another archivist is having trouble with archiving some adopts, etc, what do you do and why would you act like that?

[b][i]Scenario #2[/i][/b] You are going to be inactive for a while and know that you won't be able to work on anything for the species until you get back. What do you do to make it easier for the staff around you?[/center]
Last edited by spirit • daydream on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:45 am, edited 13 times in total.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kyxshok Stamps/Affiliations

Postby spirit • daydream » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Created By Me
      [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3640967][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/1z48k1u.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited by spirit • daydream on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kyxshok Extras

Postby spirit • daydream » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:52 pm

You will get 3 strikes before you are banned. Bans means you are not allowed to participate in
anything relating to the Kyxshok species. No breeding, participating in events or community chats, etc.
Kyxshok Adopts reserve the rights to give out a strike or ban to any user based on
staff thoughts towards the severity of the situation.
Kyxshok of banned users may be readopted based on the severity of the case.

Strikes
❦ None Yet
Bans
❦ None Yet
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

RES
Last edited by spirit • daydream on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kyxshok Adopts - Marking Open

Postby Zailune » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:57 pm

Mark ^^
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kyxshok Adopts - Marking Open

Postby spirit • daydream » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:35 am

Last edited by spirit • daydream on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kyxshok Adopts - Mod/Arc Forms Open

Postby spirit • daydream » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:23 am

bump
Last edited by spirit • daydream on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:09 pm

mark nwn
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:20 am

Anyone willing to make some stamps so we can advertise?
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me