Artist wolf ;; [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 52 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Halloween RPW's 42-44

Postby wolf ;; » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:58 pm

another set of triplet - this time, they're all siblings

#42 - water
    very rare pup - type 5 fur - custom ears - custom tail - slit pupil - horn - halo - common paint
    #43 - grass
    very rare pup - type 2 fur - custom ears - custom tail - slit pupil - horns - halo - common paint
    #44 - fire
    very rare pup - type 1 fur - custom ears - custom tail - slit pupil - horns - halo - common paint

these three will end in a week
    you have one extra, and you can only try for one!

if these children had the powers of their element (water, grass or fire), what would they do with it?

Code: Select all
    username ;;
    which rpw are you trying for ;;
    rpw name ;;
    rpw gender ;;
    what would they do if they had their power? ;;
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween RPW's 42-44

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:22 pm

username ;; Ash Wolf
which rpw are you trying for ;; #43 grass
rpw name ;; Kanji
rpw gender ;; Male
what would they do if they had their power? ;;
Kanji would probably use his powers to fight evil. Or we’ll build his own little grass kingdom with grass people. He’s antisocial so he would most likely go with the second. Though if anyone needed help in his little kingdom he would save them.
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:22 am

username ;; Firedancer77
which rpw are you trying for ;; #42 water
rpw name ;; Rooster
rpw gender ;; Male
what would they do if they had their power? ;; Honestly, if Rooster had his powers, he would freak out, and not in a good way. Rooster is honestly terrified of the water, and so would hate having it as a power. Most likely he would use any abilities he had to keep water away from him. Any way to avoid it is good enough for him. It could help alleviate his fear of drowning, which perhaps could eventually lead to him being a bit more okay with his powers, although he still wouldn't like getting wet.
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:36 am

username ;;TrashFan
which rpw are you trying for ;; 44 fire
rpw name ;; Kasai
rpw gender ;; Trans-Female
what would they do if they had their power? ;; Kasai can come of as a blunt and ignorant person even if shes not so people may think she wants to burn something down with it but thats not really the case, even if it's half right- in a way. Kasai would use Fire magic to fix mistakes- To start over and build up again, to burn her mistakes away. She wouldnt use the fire to burn down anything for bad, she would just burn things down to take someones mind away from something so they could start over. Of course, Kasai is pretty young so she doesn't understand that fire can't fix everything.

TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:23 am

username ;; Simonpet
which rpw are you trying for ;; #43
rpw name ;; Bentley
rpw gender ;; Male
what would they do if they had their power? ;; If Bentley could control grass (and probably plants in general), he would love to create artworks with them. For example, make grass grow in a certain way to create a picture, much like what one could accomplish by mowing the lawn into a pattern, only much easier. Or, if he could control other plants too, he would totally try to change the plants' color or make them grow into cool shapes. For some reason, he always has this thought of making trees grow into shapes like hearts and other "cutesy" things. Maybe if he met the right gal. Well, if he weren't in the Underworld, that is.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:26 pm

username ;; booklover789
which rpw are you trying for ;; #44 - Fire
rpw name ;; Fuego
rpw gender ;; Male
what would they do if they had their power? ;; If Fuego had fire powers, he'd try to use them for good. As a child, he'd been told of demons that mistreated their powers, those that would burn to ash and soot entire forests or cities or countries. He had never wanted to be like them, so he'd sworn from a young age that he wouldn't become like those demonic wolves who did more harm than good in the world. Even if Fuego had been sent to the Underworld for wrongdoings, the wrongdoings he'd commit were never related to pyromania. This he promised everyone he'd come across.
So, instead of being a pyro, what would Fuego do with his powers? He'd warm wolves' houses in the winter. He'd blow hot wind onto his cold friends' faces to keep them toasty in the winter months. He'd help his mother with cooking by helping her light her gas stove with a steady stream of flame from his mouth. He'd help firefighters contain the fires, seeing as he was fireproof. He'd only do good to help wolves, and would never use his powers for evil.
Last edited by booklover789 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:50 am

gl lol
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:49 pm

winners!!

Firedancer77 wrote:username ;; Firedancer77
which rpw are you trying for ;; #42 water
rpw name ;; Rooster
rpw gender ;; Male
what would they do if they had their power? ;; Honestly, if Rooster had his powers, he would freak out, and not in a good way. Rooster is honestly terrified of the water, and so would hate having it as a power. Most likely he would use any abilities he had to keep water away from him. Any way to avoid it is good enough for him. It could help alleviate his fear of drowning, which perhaps could eventually lead to him being a bit more okay with his powers, although he still wouldn't like getting wet.

Simonpet wrote:username ;; Simonpet
which rpw are you trying for ;; #43
rpw name ;; Bentley
rpw gender ;; Male
what would they do if they had their power? ;; If Bentley could control grass (and probably plants in general), he would love to create artworks with them. For example, make grass grow in a certain way to create a picture, much like what one could accomplish by mowing the lawn into a pattern, only much easier. Or, if he could control other plants too, he would totally try to change the plants' color or make them grow into cool shapes. For some reason, he always has this thought of making trees grow into shapes like hearts and other "cutesy" things. Maybe if he met the right gal. Well, if he weren't in the Underworld, that is.

booklover789 wrote:username ;; booklover789
which rpw are you trying for ;; #44 - Fire
rpw name ;; Fuego
rpw gender ;; Male
what would they do if they had their power? ;; If Fuego had fire powers, he'd try to use them for good. As a child, he'd been told of demons that mistreated their powers, those that would burn to ash and soot entire forests or cities or countries. He had never wanted to be like them, so he'd sworn from a young age that he wouldn't become like those demonic wolves who did more harm than good in the world. Even if Fuego had been sent to the Underworld for wrongdoings, the wrongdoings he'd commit were never related to pyromania. This he promised everyone he'd come across.
So, instead of being a pyro, what would Fuego do with his powers? He'd warm wolves' houses in the winter. He'd blow hot wind onto his cold friends' faces to keep them toasty in the winter months. He'd help his mother with cooking by helping her light her gas stove with a steady stream of flame from his mouth. He'd help firefighters contain the fires, seeing as he was fireproof. He'd only do good to help wolves, and would never use his powers for evil.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:44 am

Thank you! :D

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:42 am

But didnt booklover finish their form after the end date?
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me