Halloween RPW #41 by wolf ;;

Based on Click to view
Artist wolf ;; [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 34 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Halloween RPW #41

Postby wolf ;; » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:51 pm

very rare adult - type 4 fur - small ears - pompom tail - snaggletooth - black sclera - hair - eye glow - horns - halo - common paint

a very spotty kiddo
    this will end in 3 days most likely

was this rpw a cat lover or a dog lover, and why?

Code: Select all
    username ;;
    rpw name ;;
    rpw gender ;;
    cats or dogs? ;;
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween RPW #41

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:09 pm

username ;; Ash Wolf
rpw name ;; Apollo
rpw gender ;; Male
cats or dogs? ;;
Apollo preferred cats to be honest. Even though others might think of them as vile creatures because of the ways that that act, he is amused by them. He is entertained by the way to walk in a stride at times, constantly paw at you for attention and many more thinggs that they do. One of the biggest reasons he likes cats is because they are smaller then him, he feels more unpowered and can snuggle them whenever he wants. Now big cats? He hates those, those arnt even cats in his mind.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:58 am

username ;; ~Prophecy~
rpw name ;; Sienna
rpw gender ;; Male
cats or dogs? ;;
Feral canines were not too common where Sienna lived. Mostly dogs were Rainbow paint wolves. There were, however, the other canines. Foxes, jackals, coyotes, african wild dogs and such were more commonly found as untamed creatures than wolves and regular dogs were. Those untamed dogs were looked down upon by most Rainbow Paint Wolves. Not all did, and Sienna was one of those. He would rather interact with a spieces much like him than a spieces, cats, that aren't has fun. Sienna never interacted with either before his death, but made a few observations, dogs are far superior than cats. Dogs love to play, and they like games similar to the ones he likes! Cats would rather just sleep- boring! Dogs know when they do something wrong, and obviously feel bad. Cats don't care. They act like they own the place. Dogs want a friend, they want to have fun and be important. They love and want love in return. Cats just want food and warmth. Sienna would choose a dog over a cat anyday.
Last edited by padaleckii on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:41 am

username ;; TrashFan
rpw name ;; Kano
rpw gender ;; Male
cats or dogs? ;;Cats. But not just "Puny house cats". Big cats, Kano always loved Big cats, From birth to death. He never thought they were vicious at all and sometimes he wishes he had a jaguar or a tiger to guard him, so when he wants to be alone, He can be alone.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:49 am

username ;; cherryfreeze
rpw name ;; Manchester
rpw gender ;; male
cats or dogs? ;; dogs, and the fluffier the better. Manchester had one when he was younger and it was a cuddly giant, which kickstarted him to adore dogs
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:09 am

username ;;
viixen

rpw name ;;
milos (my- loss)

rpw gender ;;
male

cats or dogs? ;;
Milos adores both cats and dogs, however he much prefers cats. Milos himself is someone who likes to be by himself and not be bothered by others. He doesn't mind being around a lot of people or just people in general, but he doesn't like having it forced upon him randomly. He finds he likes cats best because they're like this. Having cats that are calm and keep to themselves, but still are affectionate is a nice thing to have and while he does think it's sweet how happy a dog gets when it sees its owner, but he couldn't have handled it. He was content just to have a cat rub at his legs calmly in greeting versus getting jumped on. Cats are calmer, unless the cat is really hyper or just plain mean.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:19 pm

Username ;; Bequen
RPW Name ;; Zadkiel (the archangel of mercy and forgiveness)
RPW Gender ;; Androgynous male
cats or dogs? ;; Zadkiel is very much a cat person. He feels as though loving a dog as a pet is like one human wanting another human as a pet, which to him is disturbing and somewhat psychotic... but that's just his opinion. He prefers cats because they are a completely different species with completely different rituals, which fascinates him greatly. They can be quiet and gentle creatures who keep to themselves but also are very affectionate and easy enough to care for. They are small and sweet, and their fur is just so much softer than his own that he can't help but fall in love. He falls asleep to the sound of their purring and loves to spoil them rotten. He has at least 8 cats and if there was one thing he loved the most about all of them, it was their paws. He just loves their tiny little toe beans! His favorite cats though are the Sphynx's, despite their very fine hair and wrinkly skin. They remind him of babies and old people so he has 2 of them, brother and sister, named Demetria and Thanos. Every time he sees a homeless cat he just HAS to take them home. The number of cats he owns a day grows. No one ever believes it though, he just looks so rugged and mean that they assume he hates animals, but it's exactly the opposite! Zadkiel actually has a heart of gold and will sacrifice himself for cats because of how much he loves them and their precious feetsies.

Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:17 pm

winner!!

Bequen wrote:
Username ;; Bequen
RPW Name ;; Zadkiel (the archangel of mercy and forgiveness)
RPW Gender ;; Androgynous male
cats or dogs? ;; Zadkiel is very much a cat person. He feels as though loving a dog as a pet is like one human wanting another human as a pet, which to him is disturbing and somewhat psychotic... but that's just his opinion. He prefers cats because they are a completely different species with completely different rituals, which fascinates him greatly. They can be quiet and gentle creatures who keep to themselves but also are very affectionate and easy enough to care for. They are small and sweet, and their fur is just so much softer than his own that he can't help but fall in love. He falls asleep to the sound of their purring and loves to spoil them rotten. He has at least 8 cats and if there was one thing he loved the most about all of them, it was their paws. He just loves their tiny little toe beans! His favorite cats though are the Sphynx's, despite their very fine hair and wrinkly skin. They remind him of babies and old people so he has 2 of them, brother and sister, named Demetria and Thanos. Every time he sees a homeless cat he just HAS to take them home. The number of cats he owns a day grows. No one ever believes it though, he just looks so rugged and mean that they assume he hates animals, but it's exactly the opposite! Zadkiel actually has a heart of gold and will sacrifice himself for cats because of how much he loves them and their precious feetsies.

I will also be offering a ru to ~Prophecy~!
    please give me a natural colour (brown, grey, ect) as well as an unnatural colour, and i'll get started on your ru nvn
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:11 am

Congrats Bequen and thank you wolf for the RU!! <33

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:50 pm

Omgosh thank you so much!!!!<3 and congrats to Proph for the RU!
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me