Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Cedar

Possum Pups - Customs + Myos

Postby Cedar » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:22 am

Jayde~ wrote:
Archive | Rules | News | Staff | Stamps & Affiliates | Bank | Artist Search

Possum Pups Information wrote: Possum Pups are soft and generally friendly; they are canines with possum-like features including their long snouts and hairless tails. Their diet consists of meats and fruits, but also many other foods. Possum Pups love to eat just about anything! Their fur is soft and medium length, usually neat and well kept. Possum Pups are known for being big curious babies and love attention. Most are the size of coyotes when fully grown, but some are known to be bigger. Possum Pups don't have a mane as a child, Their manes grow out the older they get and though rare, some never grow a mane. All Possum Pups have spots; on their ears, belly, and rump! these spots can be colorful or just black but every PP has these cute little spots.

Please read the rules, bank, etc. for Possum Pups.
Customs and MYOs aren't free. If you have a MYO or Custom in the bank you can make one or ask for one.
Customs or MYOs are currently only available through Honorable Mentions or payment.

Customs + MYOs go here.

Then, fill out these forms and send the custom form in pm to the artist you want to do your custom. Please don't expect an artist to do yours, they can decline.Currently I'm open to do customs.

Code: Select all
Username -
Name -
Gender -
Appearance -
Rarity -

The form for a MYO is below! You must get approval from a co-owner+ of your MYO.

Code: Select all
Username -
Rarity -
Cedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me