pillowtail adopt - kissed by the ocean by master of spaz

Based on Click to view
Artist master of spaz [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

pillowtail adopt - kissed by the ocean

Postby master of spaz » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:52 pm

No idea what number this kiddo is since the archives seen a little outdated c: here's my first pillowtail adopt. Tooth edits, common rarity.

To adopt, just fill out this form and give me a gif or pic that may inspire a nice design for my next pillowtail. Prettying up and extras/art are allowed.

Code: Select all
[b]username[/b]
[b]name[/b]
[b]gender[/b]
[b]gif/pic[/b]
[b]extras? (optional)[/b]

Ends November 10th.
Last edited by master of spaz on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pillowtail adopt - kissed by the ocean

Postby AvocadoLawyer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:06 pm

username

AvocadLawyer

name

Cere

Male

gif/pic

extras? (optional)

Poem

From the ocean shore
The sand and the oceans meet
Is where we shall meet
The waves going on and on
Their we will be
The ocean kissing the land
To only be pulled part
Day in and day out
But my love is strong
I will come back
As I have for lifetimes

About Cere

Cere has lived on the beach his whole life. There is nothing more then the hot sand and chilling waves he loves more anything. Cere loves to surf, make sand castles, and to write. He loves to sit out on the beach at night and write nothing but endless poems to the sea. He has hopes of making a living that has to do with the oceans. Either as a surfer or as a sailor.
Last edited by AvocadoLawyer on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

♕𝘔𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

|| Hello || Easton || He/him || Gay Geek || Pisces ||

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ."
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭
AvocadoLawyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S-S-Sweets » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:32 pm

username S-S-Sweets
name Okko
gender Male
gif/pic x
extras? Thank you so much! I might do a drawing or something aaa
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:27 am

username ↟ Ghost Drums ↟
    name Aesse
    gender Female
    gif/pic
xxxxxiCome visit me on Lioden! ID 232339
iixxxxxcxix Leaving Indefinitely ❤
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miha » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:39 am

username miha
name Lehto
gender male
gif/pic Image (source: http://paradiseofroses.blogspot.de/2011 ... roses.html )
extras? (optional) this little guys looks so cute. I think it is great, that art of him will be allowed. It'd be a shame, if the design would get kind of get lost Finally finished the story. I'm sorry for any mistaked. English isn't my mothertongue and I haven't written a longer text in English for years. If I have the time I'll also draw him and Babette. Though I doubt that I can finish it in time. So much work to do when studing :roll:
The story: Lehto was hungry. These stupid monsters were ruining everything. He had been living happily in his forrest at the side of a mountain for such a long time. For days he could walk without meeting one of them. Rarely he would encounter a pair of them. But it was nothing compared to how it was today.
First the monsters logged the trees. Then they ripped out bushes. Finally they even stole part of the ground and put sand there instead. Stupid monsters… Trees cannot grow on sand. Just like berries, herbs or gras. What was he supposed to eat?
Most of the other animals had already left this part of the forrest, not surprisingly. The monster hadn‘t just destroyed the forrest, they also moved here. Not the monsters that destroyed his home, no, it was even worse: smaller screeching beasts were roaming the area.
A few days ago a racoon told Lehto about a new source of food. The beasts put it into baskets of metall. One just had to be carefall not to get caught stealing from them. With that in mind the Pillotail had made a plan: he‘d go there and eat as much as possible before leaving the area alltogether.
That was the reasing why he was stalking closer to the spot, where these beasts were staying. None of them seemed to be close, even though the sun was still high in the sky.
Like a blue flash he darted through their terretory, passed a building and the area with the sand. Stupid monsters. But where were the baskets with the food in them?
A sweet, totally unknown, smell was claming Lehtos attention. With his nose in the air he sniffed and followed it. His mouth was already watering.
After a few moments he came to some construction made of wood. A long plank sitting on four legs. On top of it was a little bag, laying on its side. Without a second thought the pillowtail stuck his nose into it. It was smelling so nice!
„Hey!“ He jerked his head bag. No, there were no monsters close by. Did he just imagine that voice? Lehto took a look around himself, but he was all alone. Again he put his nose intothe bag, licking it‘s content without losing any time. „Yuck!“ This time Lehto jumped back. He was sure that there had been a voice. „I cannot believe it. First you try to steal my food and then you lick me. That is disgusting!“
He couldn‘t just make up such a squeaky voice. So he stalked closer again and jumped back on that wooden thing.
In front of him was a tiny, pink Llama, which was shaken in disgust. It had been in that yummy smelling back , when he licked it‘s content. Lehto hadn‘t seen it. It might be tiny, not bigger than an apple snail, but he‘d surely remember seeing it moments ago. „Are you a Llama?“
„Can‘t you tell?“ It was still grumpy. „What else am I supposed to be? An elephant?“
„You are so small...“ Lehto put his head on the side. „I didn‘t see you. Dn‘t worry, I don‘t want to eat you or someting...“
„Well, I hope so.“ The Llama was looking at him through shiny, black eyes.
In that moment Lehtos belly was rumbling. „You sound hungry, so you may have some of my food. But not everything. We share it.“ The little thing just walked into the bag, grabbed something and dragged it out. It was some sort of yellow, bulky thing. „One Popcorn is more than enough for me.“ Lehto was starting to chew no the rest of the meal immediately. „Where are you from? And why are you living with the monsters?“
„Monsters?“, the Llama didn‘t get what he was saying. But it answered his other question. „I‘m from the city and just moved here, because here are so much more sweets. My Name is Babette.“
„Lehto, nice to meet you.“ Maybe she wanted to acompany him. She semed to be nice. It was friendly of her to share her food with him. „Do you want to come with me? I‘m leaving the forrest. Maybe I start to live at the other side of the mountain. Somewhere with less screaching beasts.“
„No thanks. I‘m happy living here. It is great.“ The Llama didn‘t finish it‘s piece of popcorn and shove the rest towards Lehto. „Everyone around is nice. Maybe you should think about staying.“
Lehtos hackles raised. „No, the monsters are screaching and I think they try to hurt my ears.“
„Why are you talking about monsters all over the time?“ Babette was looking at him, her tiny head tilted to one sinde. „I‘ve never seen a monster around here.“
„They are horrible. Small, walking on two legs. Their lower half is usually light blue, the upper one thick and coloured differently. The only place they have fur on is their head. And sometimes they‘re accompanied by bigger beeings.
Babette was laughing so hard, that she nearly fell off the wooden plank and just stopped when she realised that he was serious. „Those are just kids. They won‘t hurt you.“ The Pillowtail wasn‘t that sure about is. „Smal humans. The kids are their pups. Since it is colder in the mountains they are wearing jackets, which come in different colours. Children are often loud while playing, but they don‘t hurt us. As I said: before I moved here I lived in the city, in a school. They are really nice. They even brought food for me. But their parents want them to eat healthy.“ The Llama was shaking it‘s head like that was the silliest idea someone could possibly get. „That‘s why I came here. When children go on vacantion to a summercamp they bring sweets. And since they are nice they share them with me. When they go for a walk they put me on their shoulder. Or they help me get to the top of the climbing frame so that I can slide down again.“ She pointed to a building in the middle of the sand. „And they pet me behind my ears.“ Babettes eyes looked dreamy. „You could stay and meet them. In the worst case scenario you could still run away.“ Technically she was right, but Lehto didn‘t like the idea very much.
But he was convinced by his new friend. The Pillowtail was still with her when the first little monster, or children, as Babette called them, came out of the house. „Babette, come play with us!“ Babette was jumping happily on the spot she was standing on. But the children stoped in their trakcs. „Is that a dog?“- „No, a fox.“- „Silly you! Foxes are orange, not blue.“
„That‘s my new friend. Lehto.“ Obviously the children were able to understand Babette as well. Without a moment to react the pillowtail was surounded by a group of little people. He was afraid in the first moment, but came to realise that they were really friendly. They just petted him and seemed to be really happy to be around him.
Never before Lehto had felt that lucky in his live. He was really glad to have met Babette and these little kids. So he decided to stay with his new friends.
Last edited by miha on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
My brother dudage sometimes uses my computer.

Collecting all bunnys

ImageImageImageImage

Lilly- the most loved being ever-
03.07.2005- 17.04.2015
I still miss you every day. You weren't just a little bunny but true perfection. At least now I know that someone is taking care lovingly of all our rabbit friends that already had to leave.
miha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lowpolypony » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:30 am

username BEETS
name Ciel
gender male (he/him)
gif/pic
extras? (optional)
gif that reminds me of this pillowtail:
NAACP Legal Defense Fund
please read my rules before sending a trade
lowpolypony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyRue » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:29 am

username Sunnyrue
name Nautilus
gender Female
gif/pic http://pa1.narvii.com/6218/93a9550f256d ... 2c1_hq.gif
extras? (optional)
Image Image
SunnyRue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:50 am

still open for a few hours.
announcements:
light off

Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:35 am

closed, thanks everyone who participated. I'll give you a response in a few hours.
announcements:
light off

Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:40 am

S-S-Sweets wrote:username S-S-Sweets
name Okko
gender Male
gif/pic x
extras? Thank you so much! I might do a drawing or something aaa

So many nice entries but I find this a very pretty image and inspiring. Okko is yours, I hope you can be active with him in the community! As well, I'd love to thank everyone who wrote beautiful poems and stories, they were lovely to read. If I had made more line edits I would have given out RU's c:

announcements:
light off

Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist