Halloween RPW's 19-21 by wolf ;;

Based on Click to view
Artist wolf ;; [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Halloween RPW's 19-21

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:50 pm

these three rpws are all related in a way, and one of the batches i'll be doing
    this isn't a partner comp, all thats required is their relationships to one another, and technically someone could try for all three of them - but its very unlikely you would win all three
    i also love these three ok
    they all end on the 31st!

extras aren't allowed
    no word limit
    prettying up your form is allowed
    if you do try for two or three, feel free to make a thread elsewhere on cs, and link it on here if that would be easier for you

very rare teen - type 4 fur - custom ears - custom tail - coloured sclera - horns - halo - rare glowing paint

one of the three, and the sibling to #20
    it appears that the flower they keep on them is beginning to wilter and die...
    how did they come to get the flower? does it have any meaning to it, perhaps given to them by someone special?

Code: Select all
    username ;;
    rpw name ;;
    rpw gender ;;
    how did they get the flower? ;;
Last edited by wolf ;; on Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween RPW's 19-21

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:51 pm

very rare teen - type 2 fur - custom ears - custom tail - coloured sclera - feathers on paws - horn - halo - rare glowing paint

the second of the three, and sibling to #19
    it appears their horn is a deal longer than their sibling...i wonder why?
    what did this wolf do to make it become so long? or rather, what did they think they do? do they consider themselves a bad wolf?

username ;;
    rpw name ;;
    rpw gender ;;
    what did this rpw do/think they did wrong, and do they consider themself good or bad? ;;
Last edited by wolf ;; on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:52 pm

very rare child - type 1 fur - fox ears - funky tail - x shaped pupils - hair and mane - horns - drippy halo common paint

the final of the trio, and either a sibling or cousin to #19 and #20...but how exactly are they related?
    it also appears the young wolf is fond of sweets, even being in the underworld...what is their favourite candy of all time?

username ;;
    rpw name ;;
    rpw gender ;;
    what is their relation to #19 and #20? ;;
    what is their favourite sweet/candy? ;;
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:02 pm

these contests are now open!
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i think it's gonna be a long, long time

Postby nightshyne » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:06 pm

username
      rockpelt., as per usual
    name
      malpighiales
    how did they get the flower
      the rose was a gift from her very good friend rosales, not too long before she passed on.

it was a normal day. the sun shone, the birds were singing, the wind was calm and peaceful. malpighiales ran up the hill to the oak tree that sat on top. the branches stretched out, reaching towards the sky and the gentle heat searing from above. rosales followed behind, though only walked, saving his energy. "beat ya!" mal shouted from the top as she watched her friend walk slowly.

"i don't care." he called from below, but it was quickly followed by a laugh. as rosales continued up the hill, mal spread the picnic blanket out and emptied the contents of the basket on top. ro made it to the top after she'd set everything out. without any words spoken between them, they sat and started digging into the food brought with them; small cakes and biscuits, tea in thermals and some mixed sandwiches among other things. it wasn't until they'd finished that ro brought up the issue at hand. "when do you leave?"

"3 am. gotta be there early, you know?" mal sighed. germany seemed like a nice place, but she was scared to go by herself. well, it was a school trip and she wasn't going by herself, but she was just that. a school kid. ro looked to the ground, clearly upset.

"i'm gonna miss you." she placed her hand on his shoulder, but he only looked away.

"it's only two weeks. we can do two weeks."

"but can we really do two weeks?" mal squinted at ro's words, but he just laughed. despite her serious eyes, the corners of her mouth pulled at the sound of his laugh. silence fell between the two. a long while passed before either of them said anything, and that was only when ro checked the time on his phone, cursing under his breath. "i've gotta go. dad's gonna kill me for being late." ro stood up, dusting off any crumbs from his body. the two worked together to pack up the plates, cups and blanket before carefully putting them back in the basket.

"are you gonna give me a good luck kiss?" ro snorted at mal's question. though he paused and looked to the ground in contemplation, and for a moment mal though he was actually going to do it.

without warning, rosales ripped out the flower that grew out of his eye socket. mal gasped, her jaw hitting the floor. "it's fine, it's fine." rosales whispered, turning around, holding one hand over his now bleeding eye. "it'll stop in a minute or two...probably." he wiped the base of the severed rose on his shirt. "it's not much, but here. for luck. it'll last longer than a kiss anyway." it was a strange gift, but mal took it carefully in her hands.

"i- thank you." she whispered. the other didn't speak, only smiled fondly. the two were inseparable.

"don't worry about it. at least i'll be there with you, no matter what happens."

that night, mal went home and attached the rose to a hair clip, allowing her to wear it wherever she went. she sent rosales a goodbye message before she got on the plane, though didn't receive a reply. he was asleep. it was about a week into the trip when things went bad. the group were out one night, walking back to the hotel they were staying at, when mal was grabbed from behind and pulled into an alleyway. it wasn't long before everything went dark. the handle of a knife smashed into the side of her head and she was knocked unconscious. when she woke up...she didn't. stab wounds adorned her body. it was lucky someone heard the screaming. the police came, the ambulance followed, but malpighiales couldn't be saved.

at the funeral, rosales screamed and cried over the dead body. he refused to let anyone remove the rose from her hair.
Last edited by nightshyne on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♬♪♩ A Sarrowful Symphony ♩♪♬

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:27 pm

ImageImageImage
Last edited by PolarizedVertigo on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:28 pm

perhaps?? res

username ;;
      rpw name ;;
      rpw gender ;;
      what did this rpw do/think they did wrong, and do they consider themself good or bad? ;;
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:35 am

username ;;cherryfreeze
rpw name ;; Reese
rpw gender ;; male
what is their relation to #19 and #20? ;; Reese is the half brother of 19 and 20, as he had a different father than the other two, but he loves them regardless of blood ties
what is their favourite sweet/candy? ;; Reese loves atomic fireball candy for the flare it gives. He had tried it when someone had told him it was a cinnamon candy, and he was enamoured with the candy since then
Last edited by Cherryfreeze on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:26 am

username ;; Firedancer77
rpw name ;; Noami “Valentine”
rpw gender ;; Female
how did they get the flower? ;; Naomi remembers when she was gifted the flower very distinctly. Whenever she was alive, Noami served as the apprentice gardener for Lady Vatia. She worked diligently in her calling, having never know anything else. She had been left there as a baby, and so had been raised serving the wolf some thought of as a goddess for her whole life. At some point during this time, Noami fell for another wolf serving under Vatia named Einar, who was an apprentice to the chef who served her in her home. He made her feel special, something she hadn’t ever felt in her life of service. He was the one who called her Valentine. The relationship was bliss, and while there wasn’t really any rule against it, they kept it a secret anyways. Her time with him created some of the happiest memories of her life. However, some of the servants began to grow discontented under Lady Vatia, including Einar. He said that some of the other so-called gods upon the hill spoke ill if her efforts, and that the city was ready to mob Vatia’s home to murder her. This disturbed Naomi greatly, because while she didn’t love the lady of the house, she didn’t hate her either. She did not want to just leave and turn upon her in her own home. So, Einar told her to go out into the woods beyond the house, and promised to meet her there at midnight when the deed was done. As he left, he gave her a flower, with a comment about how its bloom represented that he would return for her. As long as it was in bloom, he would return. Naomi just saw this as some silly sentiment for her, but she appreciated it none the less. Then he left, and Naomi waited. She waited for ages, till she could wait no longer. Slowly she creeped back to the house, looking for Einar to find him again. She could swear she heard him calling “Valentine” in the cold night air, but she could not be sure. Fearing the worst, she rushed into the home, trying to find him. It was there that she felt at the paws of one of the angry mob members, dying faster than she could truly acknowledge it. When the realization finally came to her, the poor girl weeped. The only comfort she had was the flower he had given her, still with her even then, and the idea of going by his nickname for her. However, the flower has begun to wither, and with it her hope that she will ever be able to see Einar again.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:29 pm

username ;;
booklover789

rpw name ;;
Jarro
(JAR-oh)

rpw gender ;;
Male

It all started out so simply. Jarro needed to get a gallon of milk and a loaf of bread for his starving family. He was the smallest, so he could easily nip in and out of stores and get whatever they needed without being seen.
Then the security cameras were installed.
Everything hit the fan.
He was caught on his next run. Jarro was put behind bars for only a night, and told to never do it again. Resentment started to grow in the young wolf's chest. "I was only trying to help my family!" he protested under his breath. When he was released, he started to steal just for revenge against those that he deemed not understanding of his family's money issues. He got away with it for several years, and his family ate much better than they had for the majority of their time living in the slums. They were grateful to Jarro, the youngest yet most responsible of the bunch.
Jarro got bigger as the years went on. He became well-atuned to how to act around other wolves - what to say and how to not act suspicious. He learned the art of sweet-talking others, and was soon able to swindle his way into getting anything his family desired. The most expensive item he was ever able to filch was a gold watch he later sold for enough money for his family to move into a small hutch - he never stole anything larger in monetary value than that.
Life was good for Jarro, his sibling, and their parents, plus extended family that dropped by every once in awhile to help and offer further assistance. Life wasn't the best, but it wasn't horrible, either. Jarro was able to actually smile and go about his day without worrying his family would die of starvation or shrivel up from lack of water. He knew they had a roof over their heads, and that he had been a pivotal point in helping them achieve all that they had.
Then, the accident occurred.
He had gone out to get some bread, milk, flour, brown sugar, eggs, and frosting. His sibling's birthday was right around the corner, and his mother needed ingredients for a cake. He bought the milk and flour and bread, but found he didn't have enough money left over to buy the other necessary ingredients. Jarro thought for a moment and formulated a plan. He crept into each store on the block, taking a singular item from each and stashing it in his deep coat pockets. No one caught him - not even the security cameras looked at what he was doing. Counting it as a successful day, with a hop in his step, Jarro exited the last store he'd stopped in. He wasn't quite watching where he was going, and ran straight into a young wolf, knocking the child over.
The child rolled head-over-paws into the busy street beside the store. The young one didn't have enough time to leap out of the way of oncoming traffic. Jarro watched in horror as he yelled at the driver to stop...but his efforts were in vain. The pup had already been hit, and bled out moments later. Jarro fled the scene, blaming himself for the mishap. The police came and filed a report, but try as they might, they could find no corroboration between the several witnesses. Jarro was never caught, and did his best to live his life more carefully from then on.
However, Jarro was never the same afterwards. While before he had never thought of himself as bad, and merely thought of himself as helping others and doing the best he could to just get by in life (even if he didn't always choose the right actions to take), after the incident he started talking very negatively to himself. He still did the jobs he needed to to help his family stay afloat and alive, but he never looked at himself the same again. His thoughts turned dark, and his persona changed. While before he'd not always been happy, he did have his happy moments where he was able to laugh alongside his sibling or with their parents. Afterwards, getting him to crack a grin about anything was nearly impossible. His sibling was occasionally able to get him to smile, but his laughter had gone, never to return. He became hardened and no longer trusted anyone but his family. While he'd had his slightly paranoia-infused moments before, he became full-out paranoid afterwards, always looking over his shoulder and skirting wolves who were out and about whom he'd branded as wanting to do him harm or press him for information about the incident.
Jarro died on September 22, 2016 from a nasty case of Salmonella typhi bacteria, an infection caused by his ingesting contaminated food. He had eaten an apple a few days prior, stolen from the dying orchard near his home. He was the only one to eat the apple - no one else in his family had wanted it. Jarro awoke in the Underworld, perplexed to the weight upon his skull. When he'd finally found himself a river to look into, he was surprised at the weighty horn sprouting from his cranium. He was not shocked, however, when he sat and pondered it for a few moments. "This must be because of what I did," he murmured. "Pity. Now everyone will know how horrible I really am." He shook his head. "Guess I can't change it now, though. I'm stuck looking like this for all eternity. Might as well make the best of it, I guess." And with a slight chuckle as he padded along the heated burning coals, he uttered, "Well, at least I won't get roughed up down here. Who'd want to mess with a murderer like me, after all?"
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me