Halloween RPW #10 by wolf ;;

Based on Click to view
Artist wolf ;; [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Halloween RPW #10

Postby wolf ;; » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:31 pm

very rare adult - type 1 fur - custom ears - bob tail - hair - horns - halo - common paint

i,, really love this one?
    this will be a simple naming contest that ends on the 31st
    i love unique names!! please use something unique,,, but not anything weird/wouldn't be considered a proper name
    meaning is allowed as well

Code: Select all
    username ;;
    rpw name ;;
    meaning ;; (optional)
    gender ;;
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween RPW #10

Postby Ravendarus » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:34 pm

username ;; Ravendarus
rpw name ;; Morforwyn
meaning ;; Means "sea maiden" (in effect equal to "mermaid") from Cornish mor "sea" and moren "maiden". This was the bardic name or pseudonym of a member of the Gorsedh Kernow (Katherine Lee Jenner, 1904). It is also associated with the mermaid of Zennor, which is the subject of Cornish folklore (perhaps due to its use by Cornishman Philip Cannon, 1929-, in his two-act opera 'Morvoren', 1964). In Britain, this has been used as a given name at least 11 times.
gender ;; Female
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:34 pm

username ;; PolarizedVertigo
rpw name ;; Achlys
meaning ;; The goddess of poisons and the "Death-Mist", and personification of misery and sadness.
gender ;; Female
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:43 pm

username ;; Firedancer77
rpw name ;; Walid
meaning ;; Walid means "newborn", derived from Arabic ولد (walada) "to give birth". This name meaning is a constant reminder of his guilt for giving up on his newborn sister before his death and leaving her to fend for herself.
gender ;; Male
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:46 pm

username ;; shelter
rpw name ;; Hestia
meaning ;; Hestia is the Greek Goddess of fireside and chastity, also known as the goddess of the hearth.
gender ;; female

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ._.savvy._. » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:47 pm

username ;; bloofblof
rpw name ;; Atlas
meaning ;; (optional)
gender ;; female
i never get on here anymore but when i do it's just to organize stuff as a distraction
._.savvy._.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:56 am

username ;; booklover789
rpw name ;; Pamphagos
meaning ;; Her name means "glutton." The name comes from the Greecian tale of Actaeon, a story of how a hunter named Actaeon - who had been trained by Chiron the centaur - was turned into a deer. There are many versions of the tale, but the one I prefer is this one:
One day, word spread throughout the land that Artemis, the mighty goddess who was known far and wide for her hunting ability, had a rival. Actaeon boasted that he could beat Artemis for hunting prowess, and that he, a mere mortal, was a better hunter than the goddess Artemis. People in Greece started to believe this rumor, having not seen either of them battle it out to see who was the real top hunter in the land. This was made worse by the fact that Artemis and Actaeon were engaged to be married. Actaeon refused to back down from his stance that only he was the best hunter in all of Greece...even better than his fiance, the goddess herself. Artemis became angry at Actaeon for this, and cursed him to never speak. As per the curse, if he tried to speak, he would be turned into a stag (a male deer). He was successful at not speaking for a short period of time, until he heard his hunting party calling for him. He had been lost for a short period of time, and not one of his party knew where he had gone to. They had started a search for him, wanting to bring him back so that they could properly go on hunting expeditions again. Instead of simply going towards the party and explaining what had happened to him using other means except his voice, Actaeon instead called out to them. He was immediately transformed into a deer. Actaeon fled into the woods, a sanctuary for a deer like himself. Shortly after his fleeing, Actaeon was chased by a pack of hunting dogs, who did not recognize him in his new bodily form. (The dogs were rumored to be his own, but had really belonged to his fiance Artemis.) He cried out to the gods for help, but thanks to his angering Artemis, they refused to offer help to him. The pack caught up to him and killed him. The dogs, once realizing what they had done, were so distraught that they were unable to live a fulfilling life. Chiron, Actaeon's previous mentor, felt sorry for the poor hunting dogs and chose to create a beautiful statue in Actaeon's honor. The dogs were tricked into thinking that the statue truly was Actaeon, and stayed near it until their eventual deaths.
Each dog had an original name that defined how that dog behaved or what its purpose was or what its distinguishing feature was. For example, Melampus was one of the dogs, and his name meant "blackfoot," as he had one black paw. Dorceus was another dog, and her name meant "gazelle," as she leaped like one. Pamphagos, in this tale, was a dog who was named a term meaning "glutton." Pamphagos was never full, and always longed to be satiated. The dog could eat like no person could ever believe - Pamphagos always out-ate the companions which the dog hunted alongside, eating more than even the largest dogs of the group.
The reason why I chose this name for this wolf was for my love of mythology and because of this wolf's coat. The coat looks a lot to me like a melted chocolate candy bar, and what better treat to stuff yourself with on Halloween night than candy bars? I remember being a child and wanting to eat as much candy as I could on Halloween night, stopped only by my parents who set a limit on how much candy I could eat. My love of mythology and story-telling plus this memory inspired me to name this wolf Pamphagos, meaning "glutton."
gender ;; Female
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormwarden » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:36 pm

username ;; Stormwarden
    rpw name ;; Mal'akhi [MAL-ah-kee] "Mal"
    meaning ;; Hebrew form of Malachi, meaning "my messenger" or "my angel"
    gender ;; male
Stormwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:22 am

username ;; Queen Chrysalis
rpw name ;; Eydís
meaning ;; Goddess of good luck
gender ;; Female
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:42 pm

username ;; ~Prophecy~
rpw name ;; Acton
meaning ;; from an oak tree town
gender ;; male

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me