RPW Halloween Event - Store and Bank (closed) by Snowseph

Based on Click to view
Artist Snowseph [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW Halloween Event - Store and Bank (closed)

Postby Snowseph » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:51 pm

You shuffle slowly down a dark hallway, reluctant to go down any further in this mysterious place. You turn the corner, just in time to hear some cackling coming from behind a wooden door.

"Pft! I can practically smell the fear on you!" A voice from inside the room says, snickering to himself. "Don't worry, darling. We have all good things here!" You now see glowing blue eyes pulsating in the crack of the door. The door slowly creaks open. "Why don't you take a look around? We might just have something that tickles your fancy."

The peculiar creature smirks. "But first: you need a safe place to stash your cash. Just leave it here with me and you can take out what you need when you're ready to purchase something."

Much like last year's Halloween event, you are required to make one post updating your bank each day. You may edit your post before the day ends if you end up getting more tokens, but you may not edit it after the day ends. You should also include any purchases in your daily update post. Please fill out the following form daily (form was made by Wolphee for last year's event!):
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Total currency earned for day #:[/b] (replace # with the current event day) include the total amount of each currency you have earned for the day
    [b]Items to place:[/b] let me know of any items you have gotten during the day
    [b]Token breakdown and proof:[/b] include links to each activity showing how much of each currency you earned/what items you found, so you can be held accountable for the amount you are saying you have
Last edited by Snowseph on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:51 pm

The creature with blazing blue eyes now leads you to a place with a stockpile of items. Some items are bizarre to you -- some shining vividly, others grotesque. He turns around and smiles. "See anything you like?"

Uncommon Tier
    • Chompers (40 of ANY currency):
    ── Taken directly from a hell hound, putting on these mystical teeth will allow you to add teeth edits to your RPW!

• Cat’s Eye (35 of ANY currency):
    ── Hmm, this item isn't actually a cat’s eye, but rather a jewel that resembles a cat eye. Use this item to change your RPW’s pupil shape.

• Eye Drops of Lethe (35 of ANY currency):
    ── This small bottle of black liquid was taken from the river Lethe, the river of oblivion and forgetfulness. Equipping this to your RPW will permanently give them eyes with no iris or pupil, only a blank scelra (color of your choosing). Staring into the eyes of a wolf equipped with this item is said to be like getting lost in a deep, dark abyss.

Rare Tier
    • Dove’s Feather (50 of ANY currency):
    ── This item allows you to add a few feathers to your RPW (not wings)!

• Glow Up (50 of ANY currency):
    ── A weird, glowing powder that once sprinkled on your RPW will permanently add glow to any part of your RPW’s body or paint.

• Star in a Bottle (50 of ANY currency):
    ── Years ago a wolf stole a star from the sky and kept it as their own. How they did that, and how it fits in a bottle is beyond us. Opening this bottle will grant your wolf a pelt that resembles the night sky — full of faintly glowing sparkles.

• Jar of Hearts (45 of ANY currency):
    ── A jar containing small paper hearts. When sprinkling this in your wolf's paint they harden and bond to the wolf. They won't fall out like all of those cheap glitter hearts you buy at the store!

• Shady Potion (55 of ANY currency):
    ── A shopkeeper in the underworld convinced you to buy this, assuring that it gives you forever youth. However, all the wolves you passed told you it turns your blood and saliva to tar. It's probably best to listen to them, as a few of them had a strange substance coming out of their mouths.

Very Rare Tier
    • Ticket to the Underworld (110 keys or gold ONLY):
    ── This token allows you to create a citizen of the underworld! They must have at least one horn, but no more than three, on their head and only one halo above or around their horns (required to have both horn(s) and halo). This token will also allow you to have three other edits of choice that are uncommon or under.

• Candy Apple (100 of keys, gold or foxfire ONLY):
    ── Found in the food district, this apple seems unusually appealing. You later learn by word of mouth that it assures your next pup will be a citizen of the underworld upon birth. Born with the distinctive qualities of a citizen -- up to three horns and a halo (required to have both horn(s) and halo). Those born to the living world as citizens are free to come and leave the underworld as they please.

• Torch Dipped in Phlegethon (75 foxfire or rubies ONLY):
    ── A torch dipped into the river Phlegethon will give your RPW body fire -- don’t worry, it won’t hurt them but it might hurt you.

• Ancient Opal (75 rubies or diamonds ONLY):
    ── It's said that this stone was worshipped by a group of dires for its magical properties. Using this stone on your wolf will give it glimmering stones throughout it's body.

Purchasing Form
    [b]Item(s) you are purchasing:[/b]
    [b]Tokens you are using:[/b] If mixing and matching, please specify exactly what amount of each type of token is going towards that item! Also,please be sure to mention what tokens are going to what item — some items only accept limited types of currencies!

Selling Form
    Got a Halloween item you bought or won in a booth that you don't want? You can sell it back to the store for the tokens it's worth.
    [b]Item(s) you are purchasing:[/b]
    [b]Proof of having that item:[/b]
    [b]Token amount you're getting back:[/b] You get back what the item is worth in the store. If you bought an item directly from the store, then you will get the same types of tokens and the same amount of each that you originally paid for. For example: if you bought chompers for 20 rubies and 20 diamonds (adding up to 40, the price of the item in the store), then you're getting back 20 rubies and 20 diamonds. If you won the item in a booth, then you will get an equal amount of each type of token adding up to the value of the item in the store. In other words, the value of the item will be divided by 5 (there are 5 types of tokens) and that dividend will be your amount of each token (all items have a price divisable by 5 evenly). For example: if you sell chompers then you would get 8 rubies, 8 diamonds, 8 gold, 8 keys and 8 foxfire (adding up to 40, the price of the item in the store).
Yes, you may mix and match tokens for certain items!

For example, lets say that I am purchasing the item Chompers. I can pay with 20 keys, 10 rubies, and 10 gold if I so choose. Or, I can pay with 40 diamonds for it. As long as the item allows that specific type of currency, it is okay to mix and match!
Last edited by Snowseph on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW Halloween Event - Store and Bank

Postby Firedancer77 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:21 pm

Mark

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:14 pm

Morkmark
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:48 am

mark

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:33 pm

Mark!
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:48 pm

mark
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:25 am

Username: Simonpet
Total currency earned for day #1: 5 rubies, 8 gold
Items to place: None
Token breakdown and proof: 5 rubies / 8 gold
Last edited by Simonpet on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:20 am

Username: SkyWishes21
Total currency earned for day 4: 17 rubies, 6 gold, 20 keys, 8 diamonds
Items to place: N/A
Token breakdown and proof: 17 rubies, 6 gold, 9 keys, 8 diamonds, 11 keys
Last edited by SkyWishes21 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6Dewdrops » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:38 pm

Username:
Total currency earned for day 1: 7 keys
Items to place: N/A
Token breakdown and proof: Raffle - 7 keys
^
^
^
^
^
^

DA
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?"
Jesus replied, "This much."
He stretched his arms on the cross and died.
Please put this in your signature if you believe
that Jesus died for your sins.✞
6Dewdrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me