Artist Scei [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Answer: the rest of mid-life's questions :P

Postby Scei » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:21 pm

The Questions in Question

Edit: WOOPS
accidentally deleted that image... this was it before I changed it!

ERR> AIR.ianna has stopped working. trying to fix the probl-
airianna flips a table that appeared out of nowhere then storms out of the room

a new user appeared
Scei has entered the room

Yup looks like you asked too many questions, she put it off for too long and instead of actually doing the poses and stuff she decided to rage quit and tell me to just type it all out instead. which I'm okay with cause it wont kill my hands as much! scei chuckles alrighty, here we go

Do you like Star Wars, Star Trek, both, or neither better?
Favorite band?
Would you rather be able to read minds or be invisible?
If you could be anywhere, where would you be?
What 3 things would you bring if you were trapped on an island?
Peanut butter or jelly?
Fire or water?
What are your pet peeves?
Do you like Masque?
Damien dares you to share your Pringles with him!

Doctor who actually. I never really got into the other future tv shows like those.
I currently don't have a favorite band, but I've been listening to a lot of fan-artists like tryhardninja, caleb hyles, and CK9C
... if I could turn it on and off? or not? cause if I couldn't turn it off then I don't really want to be either awkward laugh I don't ever want people to never see me, and I know there are some private things other people want hidden, I would never want to know any of that stuff. but if I could turn it on or off, invisibility, I could troll masque is no many ways it'd be hilarious
Anywhere? probably in an animating studio, i'd love to see how they work!
uhhm... a steel survival spade, fising twine, and some flint. hopefully it'll let me survive long enough to somehow get off or something.
Depends on the jelly. i'd definitely choose jelly if its grape, but not so much if its strawberry or something gross.
Fire, its warmer
pet peeves? uhm, I don't like it when people smacktalk about someone on like... the bus or something? I feel like its super rude... also whenever someone shakes the table on accident or something I get kinda angry but most of the time I understand it was on accident so I leave it be.
Masque? he's kinda pain in the tail. like... no joke he's a jerk sometimes, especially when he starts flirting with my other friends, then when I breaks it off with them it feels super awkward for me to be near my friend because I'm pals with both of them.
hrmmmm- FINE but only because this is a dare. pops lid off of pringles can that appeared out of nowhere. offers some pringles. the container is empty what?? I just got these a few minutes ago!! where did they go?? is this the wrong container?

My turn right?
Past breedings + this olddd thread
Does your goopy mouth get annoying at times?
Are you a cat or a dog person?
Do you being cold or hot better?
What's your favorite food?
Do you like Airianna?
I dare you to prank Airianna!

is cringing at the thread yeah that was... cough fun times.... not really, now I have a bunch of mini-mes running all over the place... I still see them occasionally
My OMD? nah not really It only ever happens when i'm super angry or sad or something... it helps to tell people to back the F off when I get angry, once I start doing the mouth thing they get scared and run off.
Probably a dog person, i'd love to get myself a Doberman one day if I can get my claws on one
either or neither, I've got the mane to stay warm, but the thin pelt to stay cold.
mac and cheese, though to don't eat anything very often, I guess I don't really need to.
she's pretty cool... awkward pause I don't know what else do you want me to say? I mean, I like her yeah, but its not like.. like her? its like she's a cool bro- Er well not bro but you know, she's cool!
Already have masque is holding a stack of chips. he pops one in his mouth and crunches down before offering you one pringle? he smirks

is it my turn yet?? cant wait! lets get started!
If you could be anyone who would you be, and why?
Favorite genre of music?
Dogs or cats?
Favorite food?
Favorite animal?
Night or day?
Do you like gaming?
What are your hobbies?
Are you popular?
If you were in a movie, what genre would it be?
How early/late do you wake up?
How early/late do you stay awake?
Favorite video game (if any)?
Favorite color?
If you could go back in time, what would you change about your past?
I dare you to go skydiving!
I dare you to prank Masque!

I'd be myself, because nobody knows me better then myself, and I live a great life!
I don't really listen to music actually... but if i'd have to pick, i'd choose... whatever the ghibli soundtracks genre is. cause that music is the best!
hm.. i'd choose gerbil. theyre freaking adorable, right?? theyre like little hamster mice!
favorite food would have to be birdie-in-a-nest for those who don't know what that is, its an overmedium egg, cooked in the middle of a fried piece of toast. it looks like this. its also know as toad-in-a-hole, one-eyed-jack, eggs-in-a-basket, and some other names. the best part is the piece of the bread you cut out, its just always so tasty!
animal wise, I like small things; snakes, sugar gliders, spider monkeys, yaknow that sort of stuff!
i'm a night owl all the way ;D
gaming is alright, I have troubles finding ones that keep me interested though.
my hobbies include, hiking, knitting, cardmaking, and occasionally when I have the money I like to do pottery, but that stuff is expensive.
popular is a... strange term. i'm popular in my niche if that makes any sense? outside of my group of friends -and friends of friends- I don't really socialize with other people, unless they come up to me, or I'm introduced to them.
Cheesy gay romance adventure film OR one of those movies where the dog is actually the main focus.
my general bedtime is about 3 or 4 in the morning, and I wake up about noon the same day. its a good 8 hours of sleep and the night time lets me focus on things without any distractions.
right now, Airi and I have been loving the last guardian, I finished it a while ago, but she's only about halfway through. she's at that part with the big eyeball being suspended thousands of feet in the air, she keeps falling off and panicking, after a while she just gives up and we go play some minecraft instead.
favorite color? its like.. a salmon is shade? its the color of my scarf
If I could go back in time? screw fixing my past, I learned from my mistakes... I would use the chance to find an alien! that'd be cool as hek!
skydiving? okay i'll try it later ;D
finished writing on stickynote and sticks it to a door that says "airi's room" on it. The stickynote reads 'It was masque' that'll show him to steal my girls' pringles chuckles

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items