Rynfyre (pronounced rin-fire) are cheeky fireball
dogs, that love to cause mischief and mayhem
(such as setting fire to your hair)! Hot lava
bubbles burst from the vents on their backs-
their bubbles can come in any colour. Ryn have
two piercings on the outside of each ear- they
receive them at birth as part of a ritual. Ryn
with no piercings were abandoned/or rejected
at birth. Ryn have two (sometimes three)
identical tails.

heya this is my first ryn as a guest artist! very excited to make more!

uncommon: hair edit above chin, unicorn horn

ends 10/20

extras (stories/art/etc) are okay!

Code: Select all
username:
name:
personality:
favorite gross nature fact:
saturnus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ prinxe of the slugs . ❞

Postby trans » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:27 pm

username: trans ` name: cheryl ` gender: nonbinary ` pronouns: they/them (preferred), she/her, or he/him
favorite gross nature fact: a slug is basically a muscular foot, and the name 'gastropod' literally means stomach foot.

personality: cheryl isnt one way or the other—they're a neutral being, a middle ground—like a calm day on the ocean's horizons, they stay in place, strong and unmoving. their reliability isnt questioned—if you need someone, they are there, a gentle hand and a caring touch to show you the light again. they know just how to make their friends feel better in their own unique ways, and they have an endless compassion for the people they love and life itself. it is not necessarily out of the kindness of their heart, rather, they just have a lot of love in their heart, and like a flower seeks to share its seed with the world, they seek to share their love with the world. in their heart lies a forest, and this forest only grows bigger, brighter, and better, each time they share their love with those around them, with the world itself, feeling its heartbeat beneath their paws.

many books and poems and personal writing lie in their private library—they have so much literature in their possession, it overwhelms the mind. boggles it, trying to understand how so many words can exist in one place. there's stories of adventure and thrilling escapes and marvelous magic tricks and personal diaries and journals and all kinds of important (or not so important) documents and historical works that, among anyone else, you're not sure they'd be in such pristine condition. they dust and clean each one individually, dedicating hours to their "work," to make sure they're perfect and in their proper places. the vines that overgrow, they snip off with a gentle touch, and lay to rest in the garden to live on. they dont scare off the animals that happen to enter the greenhouse-turned-library, rather, they entice them away from the books, to a place more suited for them to thrive.

ask them their name, and they'll reluctantly tell you—like it's a secret, something not to be shared—but getting them to stop talking about their garden is nigh impossible. they could go on for hours, and days even, about all the kinds of plants they've seen and all the kinds of flowers and ferns and pure life they grow in their garden. it gives them a thrill—a happiness unlike any other—to see their plants grow and grow and eventually, like all things, age. it brightens their day when they get to talk about all their "tens of hundreds of children," and they never tire of talking about their plants. this is the one place, aside from their room, that cheryl never lets anyone else inside unless they specifically bring you. it's almost unnerving, but it's easier to understand when you realize how important it is to them.

cheryl has a strange liking for slugs and snails alike. these tiny, mucus-riddled creatures have captured their attention so completely it's almost comical, in a way, but also very endearing. they take great care to ensure their slugs and snails are always happy, healthy, and well fed, and often spend a good portion of their day"playing" with them. (it's a bit difficult, but they manage just fine.) their slugs and snails are easily the most valuable to them, and they absolutely adore each and every one of their friends. (they dont like to refer to them as pets.) cheryl can name each one by name—that's how much attention they pay to their precious friends—and has sworn to remember every single one of them for the rest of their days.
Last edited by trans on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:27 am, edited 11 times in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rynfyre #44

Postby satyn » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:01 pm

didn't have time to finish so here's a free headshot for the winner !!
Last edited by satyn on Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby froghands » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:37 pm

username: mowingmylawn
name: june
personality:
resssy
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
v inactive, miss this site
may return soon idk lol
never knows best

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
froghands

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gladis » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Res!
Gladis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the fool. » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:45 pm

username; .infinity. // name; Cas
personality; Cas is a rather reserved ryn, preferring to be at the back end of the hunting parties, wanting to admire the pine trees and brisk creeks brimming with salmon rather than be up front with the more rowdy ryns. While he seems quiet to the outside ryns, he's very talkative - to his fish that is. He'll spend hours on hours reciting everything that happened during the day to his three betta fish.
To the other ryns, he's seen as the outcast, not well spoken, and definitely the most mysterious, but as long as Cas has Ichi, Dau, and Tair, he'll be able to stand up for any rumors that are thrown his way.
favorite gross nature fact; when feeling threatened, the hagfish can produce up to 17 pints of mucus to ward off any would-be predators.
Last edited by the fool. on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the fool.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyrissa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:24 pm

username:
      name:
      personality:

res!
nyrissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blimq » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:05 am

username: pastelllizard
name: prince
personality:
favorite gross nature fact: !! something about frogs or snails or slugs??

res <':
╒═══════════════════════════════╕╘═══════════════════════════════╛

previously pastelllizard , please do not
        steal.
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shio » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:13 am

username: Shio

name: Fen

personality: Fen is pretty easy going. He loves to try and cause mischief amount his friends and pull pranks. When he's not up to no good, he's usually out and about, exploring the world around him. He prefers to go exploring with his friends, but if they don't want to come along that won't stop him. He's fairly foolhardy and won't let anything stop him from doing something he really wants to do.

favorite gross nature fact: Mealybugs can excrete waste that encourage mold growth and eventually inhibit photosynthesis in plants and in turn weakens plants it has infested.
Last edited by Shio on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Suzuya wrote:If an angelic being fell from the sky and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs.
Shio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSocks » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:35 pm

(art by me)

"When they feel threatened, fulmar chicks would projectile vomit over the approaching predator
(usually eagles or larger birds of prey), which produces a strong rotten fish smell and is so sticky
that it would glue the feathers of the predator together, making it impossible for them to fly.
The oil can also cause them to lose buoyancy and drown."

usename. bananasocks | name. wren | gemder. male

wren absolutely loves wildlife. he's a self-proclaimed science nerd who spends most of his time
in the garden behind his home searching for bugs or studying plants. he can be a bit anti-social
at times and much prefers to be on his own so that no one can disturb his research. but once
someone mentions about animals, he would never stop rambling about the different species
of lizards, or taxonomy. fulmars are probably one of wren's favourite animals especially since he
loves birds so much. but fulmar chick vomit always seems to gross him out somehow

likes. biology, wildlife, plants, birds, coffee, vanilla, caps, the beach

dislikes. marine litter, chocolate, ants
Last edited by BananaSocks on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx

im electric, a romantic cliché
    heather • löded diper fanatic
    im an art student, hoping to do
    something that i like. talk to me
    about film books music anything.
    i listen to a ton of rock and indie
    bands, if you like declan mckenna
    wolf alice nothing but thieves