Packing List wrote:O• (1) pair eye stickers | 1ba629
• glittery silicone shell | a23d3e
O O↪ glitter is simply decorative and has no rarity
O↪ • floppy ears
O↪ • short tail
• (1) full package filling
O↪ • tea | ae4444 to f66161
• (1) set skeleton supports | 000000
▴ (1) package multicoloured boba | 000000 + ?
O↪ • in legs
• (1) levitating pearl boba | 000000

. : •OO• : .
Standard Babusagi | 2 pts
° : •OO• : °
. : •OO• : .
° : •OO• : °

I'll get to the list I swear.
However, this is the first event babu, based off a watermelon potion! So, this will be a raffle and then some. You will do the standard raffle thing, but then you have to tell me your favorite common trait and why in 75 words minimum. If you win, your favorite trait will be implemented onto the babu! Sound fun?

Ends 12/10/2017, no extensions.

Code: Select all
[size=85][list][b]username:[/b]
[b]pronouns:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]trait:[/b]
[b]why?:[/b][/list][/size]
Last edited by cambion on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ẃitch's Workshop | E021 | Watermelon Wishes

Postby doryphoros » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:24 pm

username: ayasha;;
    pronouns: she/her
    name: carmen
    trait: heterochromia
    why?: heterochromia brings a pop of color to most babus that i've seen with it, and i find it really interesting in real life. it's somewhat common, with about 200,000 cases in the us per year, and it's really fascinating to see someone with a green eye and a blue eye, or a brown eye and a blue eye. i find that it can add more depth to a character, as the heterochromia can be genetic or from an injury, adding to their history and possibly influencing their personality. (88 words)
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:34 pm

username: Epiale
    pronouns: They/Them
    name: Melon
    trait: Above knees hair
    why?: The hair edit is fantastic, as it offers an avenue to add a ton of variety and personality to a babusagi. You can convey a lot about their personality, lifestyle, and even completely change the mood of a design with a hairstyle choice. Long and crazy hair can lead to images of a free spirit, rocking out or picking flowers in a meadow, while incredibly well kept, tightly braided hair or a bun can lead to a stiff or proper air, one of seriousness and sophistication. It’s an incredibly versatile trait. (91 words)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:43 pm

username: T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider
    name: Lila
    trait: multicolor pearls
    why?: different colored pearls add a burst of color and can convey different moods adding character. A certain color combination can also be added to fit the theme of the rest of the babu, such as of it were made to look like a bumble bee there could be yellow and black pearls making it feel more alive. One standard color of pearls or jellies can make a babu look slightly boring or simple if the design doesn't compensate so I think its a good thing that this feature is available.
    (80+ words)
Last edited by Fern17 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:56 pm

username: Makoto Naegi
    name: Berry
    trait: Above knees hair
    why?: I like the hair because you can get an idea about what a particular babusagi's personality could be. It gives the babusagi some sort of character before it even has a set personality. I also like how hair can be any shape, size or style. That means lots of creativity so the babusagi can be unique like all the other ones before it. It can also be all kinds of colour, even multiple colours, that makes it even more unique. Hair is also pretty fun to draw!

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:08 pm

username: crepuscular.
    pronouns: they/them
    name: Fennel
    trait: above knees hair
    why?: any hair, for me, always adds a nice spin on any design! It helps determine what that babu's personality may be depending on the style; are they lazy or laid-back because of the super messy bird's nest? Or are they sleek, prim and proper because of their fancy updo and clips? It's so fun drawing hair too, especially if it's curled or flowy hair. I find hair on babus also complement the design a lot, especially if the hair is matching the colour of their bobas and/or eyes. You can also do so much with the design, since hair can be styled in many ways. I also find that babus with hair seem more humanish, and hence I connect with them more, if that makes sense.
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:20 pm

username: peridotite.
    name: Melon
    trait: Above Knees Hair
    why?:it brings a more human feeling, i mean - we kinda freak out when we see a person that is bald, right? Also, i really like to look at other people's babusagi and say: "well this one is a goth" or "this one is so sporty"

wip
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:48 am

Username: 9TailedFox
    Pronouns: She/her
    Name: Pon
    Trait: Above Knees Hair

Why?: Well hairs and nails are the two structures in the human body that are considered to have no special function. However people often care more about these structures. For example women tend to care towards their nails and hair because they form a essential part of their beauty, men also care for their hair and get a cool hair cut each time they visit a barber. This has probably been said but hair can play a very big part in how others see you. If you’re dressed to impress but your hair doesn’t match your clothes it can ruin your entire look and make you look like a homeless person who stole someone’s good clothes, which wouldn't be very good. In a babusagi's design, hair does the same thing it enhances their beauty or coolness. Depending on the babu's hair you can tell if that babu is a professional, childish, sporty, ect. Hair plays a great factor in both humans and babusagi and I belive it's a common trait we both share. (Except if your bald.)
Last edited by friggin' foxes on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:49 am

username: cocogerber13
    name: Rose
    trait: Heterochromia
    why?: I think that it is a really interesting topic and a good friend of mine had it, so it has always been a trait that reminds me of her. I also like the difference in eye colours because it adds more variation to designs and more colour to a trait that important with facial expressions.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby confuxxled » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:48 am

username: Mystic Creature
    name: Emilia
    trait: multi color pearls
    why?:
multi colored pearls always add a little special piece to a babusagi. they can change to theme of a babusagi too. for example if the babusagi is supposed to be dark or evil, black and dark purple pearls make it seem spookier and scary. the pearls can also add character too. simple pearls with only one color can seem boring or plain, but when different color pearls are added the babusagi seems to have more of a mood and make the babusagi seem different and more exciting. overall the feature makes the babusagi seem more fun and special. (90+ words)

claudia
she/her
boring listo
confuxxled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me