Adoption Batches! by dry

Based on Click to view
Artist dry [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 48 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Adoption Batches!

Postby dry » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:01 am

Welcome to Dessert Adopts's Adoption batches!

I will put all of my adoption batches in this "folder" as a color in. From here, you may click whatever pup batch you want. To get the pet, you will have to follow the instructions on the page, for example, fill out a form, or do a payment. So far I'm going to be doing everything for free since my art is terrible and does not derserve any payment of any sort. My pup batches works a bit different than the others. In the first 1 or 2 days, I will continually bump the thread, no one gets a pup until after the 2 or 3 days. Here's how you get the pup: you fill out the form, if another person wants it, you can just hope that you'll do better than them in the entry forms for the pup. I will choose whoever I like the best and they get the pet. After that, which every pup is left gets to go to the pup pound where you can fill out a esker form to get the pet or maybe no form at all. (IT WILL SAY IF I DO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!) YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DO MORE THAN ONE ENTRY

Frequently Asked Questions

CUSTOMS!! I mean, will you do customs?
Well, since my art is so terrible, I don't think I have to skill to do customs, so maybe when I get better at art, then of course!

Am I allowed to call dibs on one pet when your not done with the others? (Or in other words, can I call dibs)
The answer is no because I would like to see the other people's responses for the pet.

Marking and bumping/posting is now allowed!
Main Thread
Adopts
Pound
she/her
i play genshin, valorant, minecraft & more
disc - spork#0202
lets be friends!! ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
deviantart | twitch | spotify
dry

My pets
My items
My wishlist