by dry

by dry

🍮Dessert's Adopts🍮 |GRAND RE-OPENING|

Postby dry » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:55 am

Welcome to Dessert Adopts!

Main Thread
Adopts
Pound

Hello people and human beings (or some sort of living creature, I'm not judging or stereotyping) and welcome to Dessert adopts! No this is not a please where I keep all my adoptions, this is a place where I make adoptions for others to adopt! (Wow that's a lot of adopt there.. oops) I am a new artist still trying to find my own style in art. I will not do customs yet, but I will maybe add some accessories or edit the lines a bit since I'm not professional enough to do that.. I sometimes draw on my computer and I sometimes draw on my iPad, you can probably tell which I use depending on how bad my art is XD.

Rules

Yeah yeah okay everyone hates rules, so do I, but that's what keeps peace in the threads and trades right? We don't wanna start a war here!

-you have permission to take it off-site, but please credit me for the design and credit Tealea for the base
-please don't claim as your own
-don't fight over a adoption
-if another person get the pet, PLEASE DONT MAKE IT YOUR OWN (I can't believe how many times I had to tell people this!)
-enjoy your pet
-yes you may trade your pet
-you may edit it

Some Frequently Asked Questions

What if no one adopts the pet?
I will make a pound for unwanted pets, follow the rules on there to get the pet, any unwanted pets will be moved there after 3 to 6 days depending when I'm on.

What happens after I get the pet?
I will add you to the page so you can edit it and make it your own, but please only edit your pet and no anyone else's

I have questions that are not posted on here, what do I do?
You can ethier pm me or ask your question on this thread, it will be answered in about 1 or 2 days.

YOU MAY BUMP, POST, OR MARK NOW!! :D
she/her
i play genshin, valorant, minecraft & more
disc - spork#0202
lets be friends!! ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
deviantart | twitch | spotify
dry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes