7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by lex

by lex

by lex

Lex's Entries

Postby lex » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:02 am

Username: lex

Why do you want to become an Artist?: Well I've been a part of viscets for a while and I've been a part of staff too. I've made (most) of my custom designs and I love working with the viscet lines and just viscets in general. I'd love to actually be an artist for them, especially now that I've learned how to use oekaki a lot better than when I first tried out to be a nursery artist.

Nursery, Hatchery or Both: both!

How active are you/can you be in the community?: I am Very Active and would post more but I'm afraid of spamming you guys haha. The viscet community is basically all I'm here for and I'm pretty active with it.

How active are you on CS?: Again about the same as I am in the community, cause that's basically all I do here. Pretty active - I'm here every day at least, even if I don't post or something, I do look around quite a bit.

Have you had any experience before in these areas?: Sort of? I've tried out to be an artist here before, and I design characters kind of a lot. You can see some of my oekaki designs here (few of them are... very recent however). I've also been a guest artist before and I created a viscet in the anniversary event out of a set palette.

Anything else: Just would like to say good luck to those who are also trying <3 and thank you to mint and the rest of staff for the opportunity. also thank you to true knight for helping me learn how to do things that are Necessary for a nursery artist <3
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me