Artist yaksha. [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by carpe

kalon kit ufa !!

Postby yaksha. » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:34 am

heyo ! so I've decided to put this babe up for adoption as I'd love to have others slide into the lil family that is now known as mythic c:

now then, for the contest ! this breeding was ic BUT you absolutely do not have to keep them connected, although it would be nice if you did !! this babe is the child of my three kalons eros, psyche, and iris ! they are in a modern verse with a twist, and that twist is space exploration in the form of a three kalon team comprised of the pilot, the navigator, and the mechanic !

this breeding is set in the "future" of their lives, with eros & psyche being 22 and iris being 25 ! they've had their adventures in space and due to an accident of sorts, have settled back on earth to begin their family together !

if you DO keep this babe connected to the family, I want you to tell me about their relations with their family / their goals in the academy c: do they want to become a pilot ? a mechanic ? or maybe a navigator ? do they admire their parents, do they have a rivalry with their siblings ? anything !! maybe they don't even want to go to the academy at all ! it's all up to you !! EDIT; please NO abuse / abusive type relationships between parents or siblings, please !

if you don't keep them connected, feel free to go wild with your imagination c:

it will be an unlimited impress me with any extras / amount of words / art and will end on october 13th extended to october 20th ! I will be judging on a mix of character development / the dedication you put into them, and am prepared to ask a friend or two to help judge if need be !

I'll be putting some stuff about the verse / family in the next post !! if you have any questions, please do not be afraid to ask ! this verse is still very very open ended so almost anything goes !! thank you and good luck !!
Last edited by yaksha. on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
koa ♡ adult ♡ nb
genshin ♡ kpop ♡ vrchat
kyusnippy
yaksha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon kit ufa !!

Postby yaksha. » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:34 am

ABOUT ORIO

-- kalons can start attending the academy at 16
    -- can either be a mechanic, pilot, or navigator
    -- four classes a day, total of five hours spent
    -- sometimes graduate at 18 but standard is 22
    -- make explorations to far off planets for Research
    -- teams are formed at 18
    -- s p a c e

THE PARENTS

eros
    -- the pilot
    -- v laid back and chill
    -- loves to play w/ the smol kiddos
    -- loves to paint
    -- buys treats b/c he is Weak for his babes

psyche
    -- the navigator
    -- suggests all the dangerous ideas
    -- "the fun dad"
    -- talks about stars as bedtime stories ??
    -- can play a mean game of pinball

iris
    -- the mechanic
    -- loves teaching new things
    -- v patient & understanding
    -- will be the one to say No
    -- will fight anyone who hurts her babes
    -- is the one that builds the annoying lego sets heck u eros

THE SIBLINGS

top left -- adonis
    -- super super lazy like Heck boy get UP
    -- took after eros' love for painting
    -- wants to become a mechanic like his mom
    -- v apathetic about stuff

top right -- astraea
    -- has a p strong attitude
    -- will grow up to become head commander oh ho
    -- loves space a lot !!
    -- v into punk aesthetic
    -- loves paintball fights ?? stop her

bottom right -- midas
    -- v quiet and respectful
    -- the golden child; good at a lot of stuff
    -- wants to be a pilot like eros
    -- calm & level headed
    -- gold / rose gold aesthetic
Last edited by yaksha. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
koa ♡ adult ♡ nb
genshin ♡ kpop ♡ vrchat
kyusnippy
yaksha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:43 am

Omg this baby is so precious! May I Mark?

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VoidRinkusu » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:50 am

mark
They/them.
My comrade, I am not even here.
My Kalons - My Simas
VoidRinkusu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:57 am

mark
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:40 am

MORK
      carpe • discord @notcarpe
      any pronouns • entj • lie • seer of doom
      aquarius sun • gemini moon • scorpio rising
      my kalons | userpic by me
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ᴄᴀssᴀɴᴅʀᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴠɪɢᴀᴛᴏʀ]

Postby petrify » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:23 pm

Last edited by petrify on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:35 pm

username: manymangoes
name: ethos
age out of his siblings: youngest
personality:
ethos is a hard-working student, and as an amazing sense of responsibility. at times he can be very introverted, preferring only his plane and they sky for company. he is very shy, and can come across as timid to strangers that have never met him. although he warms up once he gets to know you, he is still very cautious with what he says or does around you. although he never tries to, some way or another he always ends up annoying his older siblings, or pestering them. with them being older, often he is left out of their games without them realizing it. ethos doesn’t mind though. he is very flexible when it comes to stuff like that, since he’s used to it and knows his siblings well enough to understand why it happens.
relationships:
eros:
ethos adores his father, and aspires to be like him in every way. even though he loves him, ethos often feels left out when eros praises his older siblings for their good work. he feels forgotten in the family, only remembered as the 'youngest sibling'. but in a way, eros helps ethos a lot. he gives ethos a reason to strive to be better: his attention. ethos wants to impress his father so much that he improved drastically. ethos's motivation to gain his father's attention was what got him into the academy. although often times he feels left in his sibling's shadow, ethos knows that eros still loves him. he is always reminded of that when he really is along with eros, and when he can talk with him and listen to what goes on in his father's mind. although small times like those may not happen often, ethos still treasures those precious moments dearly.
psyche:
although like most kits, he loves his father, often ethos gets very intimidated by him. to ethos, psych always seems to be trying new, scary things around him and his siblings. although ethos can be very daring when he wants to, he is often quite cautious around his family. he can't help but still channel his inner 'younger scaredy-cat sibling' self from time to time.
iris:
if not for aspiring to be like eros, iris would be his favourite out of his three parents. along with inheriting her pretty red-yellow gradient, he feels very safe around her and her quiet personality. he adores spending time with her, and really loves trying to build planes out of the left-over pieces in her lego sets. although ethos doesn't like ti when iris gets exasperated or annoyed with him, he is generally always in love with her.
midas:
although ethos loves midas as a sibling and as family, he really never feels too comfortable around him. as the sibling rivalry always goes, ethos finds that he and midas always end up competing, one way or another. and this isn't a very good performer under pressure, so he finds himself being embarrassed compared to midas. so, although ethos is typically okay with spending time with his older brother, he tries to avoid too much of it from day-to-day.
adonis:
although the young kal adores his older siblings equally, ethos thinks that adonis is so... boring sometimes. ethos, whenever he tries his hand at getting adonis to play with him, is disappointed by the older kals lack of... reaction. he seems to regard ethos very formally, as a person would regard a flower on the side of the road. ethos is sure, positive even that adonis loves him, but he just doesn't always show it. ethos still has high hopes that one day, maybe, adonis will play fighter jets with him. one day...
astrea:
ethos loves his older sister dearly, and has the utmost respect for her. he looks up to her courage, and hopes that maybe he'll be brave enough to try the things she does someday. but sometimes, just like his father, he gets a little bit scared to be around her. it seems she's always sassing her parents, disobeying rules, or just being scary in general. maybe if she'd only calm down for a moment ethos would take a little bit better to her, but it seems that sassy is a constant state of being for her. and ethos is still the youngest child; he can't help but be least a little timid or shy, especially of his badass older sister!
story:

the small creature sighed, his eyes yet again drifting to the window on the opposite end of the classroom. it was a beautiful day, with fall just reaching its fingers to the earth. golden leaves floated by, the sky was grey with beams of sunlight shining through, and birds were flitting about. today was a perfect day for flying.
well, if he could fly, that is. it turns out that today, of all days, was a lecture day. ethos felt like screaming. all of the other days,
it had been so hot that he was positively roasting in the cockpit. it seemed that the entire past week the sun was always in his eyes when he flew, or a glare was reflecting of the plane's shiny metal hood. and the one day that this actually wouldn't happen...
was a lecture day.
ethos sighed. he could only imagine how much fun his siblings were having, exploring places he probably hadn't even heard of yet. they were such a good team together, and ethos was always awestruck by how fluidly they moved together. and midas was such a good pilot... ethos frowned slightly. sometimes he even wondered why he bothered becoming a pilot. it always looked like his siblings had no place for him on their team, and he didn't want to actually start a team... could he be a solo pilot? since he was just starting college, there were always more opportunities to really think about his future and to set in stone his career choice. so, he took lecture days as time to plan thatoit. anyways, back to being a solo pilot. either he became went solo, or he created his own team. there were no other options, as his amazing big siblings already had everybody they needed. ethos looked back out the window, watching the carefree birds dance and dart between the tree branches. what he would give to fly like them, without a care in the world...
he needed to stop daydreaming. ethos whipped his head back forward, attempting to pay attention and to figure out what was happening. the professor was talking about wind direction, blah blah blah, weather, yadda yadda yadda... wait! did he just say...
we could fly today?? ethos craned his neck towards the professor in anticipation.
yes!
ethos felt like jumping out of his seat and yelling with glee! it was as if his prayers were answered, his dreams coming true! ethos quickly gathered up his papers, pens, and notebooks before bounding to the door to head to the runway. he would finally get to fly without worrying about, well, anything!!
ethos was grinning like a maniac as the class walked out to the runway. the professor called out, 'find your planes!'
he snorted. as if that would be a challenge. hoover was always dead center in the group, and he could always see 'me shining bright. ethos, looking up to the instructor, walked towards hoover after the slight nod of approval. ethos leaped onto the stairs that were being lowered down, and hopped into the small, dark cockpit that was his home. ethos smiled, running his hand along the side of the small area. no dust, as per usual. ethos hated to have hoover dusty and kept him as clean as possible at all times. ethos sat down with a
hmph
and watched the professor walk to the front of the runway, in front of all the student's planes. the professor shouted something, but ethos couldn't hear it. ethos waited for the professor to talk individually with him.
'ethos, as you usually are, your gonna be in the back of the formation. although you probably know i am against it, just this once i'll let you fly solo.'
ethos pumped his fist, and nodded his head. the professor smiled, and stepped out of the plane, which was when ethos was safe to begin doing a small dance around the plane. he hadn't been able to solo fly in so long, he almost didn't remember what to to!
but once he got going, everything came back to him as if he was born with the knowledge. he quickly adjusted the seat, and moved some stuff around. he pressed a button here, flicked a lever there, moved a dial underneath this, checked the radar above him, and it seemed that everything was good to go! as ethos waited for the professor's all clear sign, he thought about his sib,inns. they were already set to become like their parents, what with them being extremely similar in age. and then there was ethos, four years younger than all of them. he sighed softly to himself. it seemed he would never get a place on the family ship.
but no more thought like that, now it was time to fly! ethos prepared himself for the small jolt the plane always gave when it started up.
oof
and, there it was. ethos got ready to start moving down the runway, watching the professors hand movements. was he directing ethos? no, just the plane in front of him. and here... we... go! the professor gave him the all clear sign, and ethos picked up speed on the ground. he coasted down the runway, but slowly got faster and faster until he was
tactically flying. then. with a quick flick of his wrist, he hit the lever that sent him into the air. ethos was finally flying again! he remembered to stay in back of the plane in front of him, so he could let everyone know if the plane fell. then, quickly remembering, he turned on the radio that allowed the students to communicate between planes. if anything went wrong, it was the student who witnesses it's job to report it on the radio. but in ethos' memory, at the school there had never been any kind of malfunction or failure with the other planes. everything has always gone smoothly.
ethos smiled in his cockpit, just now appreciating how much he loved this plane. and what would he be without it? even as a small kit, he had always felt out of place on land, or swimming in the water. his favorite place to be would be near the small army flight camp near his home, so he could see everyone fly there. in fact, as a young kid, he went there so often that he was buddies with all the boys there. and that was what he remembered when deciding what to do for college, where he would go. he chose this place because some of the best pilots in the world graduated from here, including...
his father.
ethos felt the sadness creeping up on him, but he pushed it down by sneaking a quick glance outside of the side window, at the buildings and scenery below. with fall on its way, the ground was always a kaleidoscope of greens, reds, browns, and oranges. it was a beautiful sight to see from above. ethos, wanting to see more, dipped the wing of his plane down ever so slightly, giving him a better view of the ground. but then, he felt a
clunk
near the rear of the plane. ethos looked up in surprise. if there was a weird noise in the plane, that was worrisome because weird noises typically don't occur. and especially not while flying.
the typical protocol when something might've gone wrong was to radio the rest of the group about it, just in case something serious happened. however, ethos wasn't worried and he was positive that nothing could go wrong with his beloved hoover.
so, he passed it off as nothing and continued to fly after the group. but now he was more wary, and didn't try anything else until they began to head back. as ethos turned around, he again heard a
Clunk
but it was slightly louder this time. his eyes widened, and this time he moved to turn on the radio when there was a final
CLUNK
, the plane's tail vibrated, and ethos felt his stomach move up to his throat as the plane's engines stopped working entirely, sending him plummeting out of the sky. ethos felt a scream break through his throat as he frantically grabbed for the radio, and fumbled around for the ejection button. where was it?? ethos, finally, found the small button on the side of his chair. his shaky fingers slipped over it, and he couldn't work up the strength to push it. ahhhhhhhhhh...

ethos jolted up with a start. where was he? was he dead? but all around him.. were his classmates? and there was the professor, droning on in the front of the classroom. ethos, after slowly coming to his senses, groaned. not even dreaming about flying could really change lecture day. ethos, now completely uninterested in the professor, began sketching out small airplanes on the side of his notebook paper.
'ethos, i hope that what you are doing is taking notes on the speed of the wind.' the professor gave a wry grin as he stared up at the kalon in the back row. ethos blushed furiously, quickly flipping the page back to his real notes.
'y-yes professor, that's what i'm doing.' ethos mumbled, still embarrassed from being called out. he was the best student in the class, but it didn't do anything when it came to being embarrassed by your professor. the young kalon, like everyone else, was still a child at heart, and children to not like to be caught doing something wrong. still feeling very embarrassed, ethos halfheartedly listed to the professor. but instead, his stomach was writhing. this certain teacher was notorious for notifying your parents if even the slightest thing happened or if you did anything bad, and ethos was dreading having to talk to his parents about a certain phone call later that day. he would get the usual speech 'you should be more like midas!' ethos, whenever he heard that old talk, always had to work hard not to start screaming at his parents. he loved them all, but he hated being constantly reminded of his older sibling's successes. it seemed that no matter how hard ethos tried, he was awful compared to his older siblings' flawless behaviour. now, unbeknownst to ethos, the 'flawless' behaviour' that the young kal often associated with his brother and sister was far from the truth. just like him, they frequently made mistakes in school, and got reprimanded. but being the younger sibling that ethos was, he was convinced that his older siblings were perfect in every way, shape or form.
but his siblings weren't all bad, and they didn't really ignore him as much as they seemed to. but really, for them it was too much work to have to take care of the "baby" over the weekend,s as they were all busy with their flight stuff. so, ethos ended up being ignored. but he didn't mind, really. he often felt very small around his siblings, especially when spending time around them as a family. he preferred to wither spend his time flying, studying, or sleeping, almost none of which required someone else to help. so, he was alone a lot of the time, with only his trusty plane for company.
(1883 words)
(wip!!)
note/clarification:
-ethos was named after the two common traits partnered together, ethos and pathos.
-i chose ethos for this sweet kal because, although the name is very fitting for him, it is very similar to his father's name, eros. ethos want to become eros so badly, and his name choice can symbolize that. he is almost the exact same, but a few key points make all the difference.
-ethos's shiny metal two-seater is named (ethos named him earlier on) hoover. ethos named him when he first came to the academy, following the family rule that all planes/ships must have titles. although 'hoover' isn't much of a title, ethos believes it's pretty darn close.
-ethos, is in fact the youngest of the four siblings. although they were all born together/created as a batch together, ethos's age is about 4 years younger than the three other kits.

all art (so far) made by me !
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 24 times in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:01 pm

MARK!!!!!!
kiwi sauce