Batch #1282 by Vixen Luo

Based on Click to view
Artist Vixen Luo [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #1282

Postby Vixen Luo » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:45 pm

yeah so I had to pause mid-batch to go get a haircut...and my mother proceeded to take 5 hours in the salon because she was getting her hair colored and highlighted rip

name;; Akio
    gender;; Male
    owner;; ~Prophecy~
    post;; here

Hatch Day: --
    Mature Day: 9/15/17

Parent 1

Dalion

Dynasty wrote:

Mutations wrote:
    Minor Mane Mutation - Uncommon - Rolled
    Smooth Horns - Uncommon - Rolled
    Curled Tail - Rare - Rolled
    Ear Variation (??) - Uncommon - Not Rolled

Last edited by Vixen Luo on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1282

Postby kiffell » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:41 pm

Wow! Looks amazing! Thank you true! I'll get back to you with claims later ^_^!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:18 am

So ill be putting this child UFA! I cant really connect to it as much as i could, and i'd like to put another batch up for adoption as i haven't done one in a while!

Just a simple re-adopt! I'd like to hear about their relationship with their father! What they do together, basic relationships, etc.!
Extras and prettying up are allowed and probably will boost your chances! All art that goes into this will be given to the winner

Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
relationship;
other;

ends October 20
- - - - - -
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:04 am

username;tiny little box
name; Blaze
gender; female
relationship; res with a wanna be pilot
other;
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:05 am

It looks like a viscet that just went super saiyan. Love it! Good luck guys!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:07 am

username; redwolf466
name; Kimmie
gender; Female
relationship; ever since Kimmie's mother passed away she and her feather have been so close. Sheloves her father dearly he always goes everywhere with the family. Kimmie's father have a special relation ship Kimmie is closer to her father because when she was very very little her mother died of in horrible accident Kimmie and her father have gotten thought the toughest times together and although they may have there little squabbles in the long run it don't matter because they always make it out together.
other; Kimmie is so cute :3
Last edited by birdbones on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Merk
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:39 am

I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ
    G1 Sunstreaker
Nᴀᴍᴇ
    Alioth Fiyero Creston
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
    M
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
    Alioth is your typical headstrong youth with a healthy dose of insecure arrogance. The way to get him to do anything is to add the words "I dare you" before a sentence.
Wʜᴇʀᴇ Hᴇ Lɪᴠᴇs
    text
Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ
    Alioth loves his father. This is without a doubt. Despite his resting stern expression

Fʟᴀsʜ Fɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ 1
    He should've known better.

Really, he knew his father. With who he was and what he did, it was dangerous to even show his face. There was a reason he'd made his rule of never mentioning him to other beings.
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:51 am

bump
- - - - - -
- - - - - -
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:50 am

太陽
Taiyō

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Username; LEEaboo

Name; Taiyō 太陽
(I let my little brother name him, he said he looked like the sun. Taiyō means sun in Japanese)

Gender; Male

Relationship;

As a young Viscling Taiyō was never able to become close to his ,always busy, father. His father worked as the leader of their small village and as a warrior and was often out fighting. Taiyō absolutely craved his father's attention he felt ignored and unloved as if he was just pushed away and meant nothing. Taiyō would often resort to more rebellious methods of getting his fathers attention. Perhaps he would graffiti the walls and parks around his fathers office. He'd wait for his father to take notice of his naughty deeds and if the only attention was paid were to be scolding then so be it. His father looked up at Taiyō and shook his head in displeasure of his sons obnoxious doings. His father spoke "Taiyō" his voice was low yet stern and it peirced through Taiyō like a knife... Taiyō fixed his gaze into his fathers eyes as he trembled with fear and excitment. He tried to speak but no words would utter out of the poor childs mouth. His father spoke yet again this time is a softer tone almost a whine "Taiyō why do you do this?" The words cut deep his father had no idea what he'd been doing to him this whole time no idea he'd been hurting his son so much. Taiyō teared up and looked away fixating his watery gaze at the ground. Taiyō began to speak as he began to break down more and more "D.. Dad... You.. You never pay any attention to me.. Wha.. What did I do... Why do you hate me... Father!" His whiny shaking voice had turned into a scream by the time he was finished with his statement. His father was completely shocked his guilt was aweful and he himself teared up he studdered as he spoke to Taiyō "I'm sorry son I... I do not hate you I love you very much and I should've made time for you and for that I am truly sorry... If I were you I wouldn't forgive me. But I can try to make it up to you son may I make it all up" Taiyō cried more and nodded his head his father pulling him into an embrace as he stroked his sons hair and comforted Taiyō. Taiyō felt so relieved he felt like all his anger and saddness melted away in that moment and he finally felt complete.

-A few years later-

Since that day he spilled his emotions and feelings his father never went anywhere without asking Taiyō to tag along with him. Taiyō saw many new places so many different villages and met so many other Viscets. He loved adventuring and exploring with his father. His father took him on special missions and let him take the lead sometimes. He was very proud of his son and he strived to help Taiyō in anyway he possibly could. He trained him and took him on as his apprentice in hopes that one day his son would take his place as leader and surpass him and make the world an even greater place. Taiyō wanted to be just like his father he always looked up to him wanted to be like him even when he felt unloved he wanted to be a great and kind leader whose goal was to help and improve society. That was his dream he wanted to always be by his fathers side he'd become very attached and adored all task they did together... Even going shopping for his mother lol.

-Now-

Today Taiyō's bond with his father is tighter than ever. He happily takes care of his aging father everyday. They tell each other jokes and his father loves reminiscing about the past and braging about his son to every viscet he knows. Taiyō adored when his father talked highly of him it made him feel so special and filled him with euphoria. By this time Taiyō had taken over the role as leader and was a very kind and understanding leader... Although he had become very clumsy everyone adored him especially his father. Taiyō always hoped him and his dad would be by each others side forever... But his father knew that he'd have to leave Taiyō in death. This thought distressed the both of them very much bringing up tears and depressed thoughts. But until then they vowed to make their time together as cherishable and perfect as viscetly possible. And once the day comes that his father will leave in death, Taiyō would cry but he would be strong in knowing his father would always be with him in his heart.

Other;
Art by me

received_1921345651521317.jpeg
received_1921345651521317.jpeg (116.08 KiB) Viewed 375 times

received_1921000154889200.jpeg
received_1921000154889200.jpeg (100.86 KiB) Viewed 375 times

received_1921065688215980.gif
received_1921065688215980.gif (99.35 KiB) Viewed 375 times

Huge thank you to redwolf466 for this gift art by •Ash Wolf• there are such amazing and talented people in this community!

AHHHHH! I absolutely adore this cutie so much soooo adorable I LOVE EM!!!!
PS: He looks just like Naruto or Goku soooooo kawaii!!!

Last edited by Saberblush on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me