My first Viscet by Daevyr

Based on Click to view
Artist Daevyr [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My first Viscet

Postby Daevyr » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Hey there! Here's my first entry for the Guest Artist competition. I'm really happy with my first work, even though it took me forever to get just right. The lines were giving me such a hard time, heh.

Username: Daevyr
Why do you want to become a Guest Artist?: I am absolutely in love with the species, for one. For two, I had such a blast coloring this one in. I would love to be a part of your community by bringing more of these lovely creatures into existence.
How active are you/can you be in the community?: I'm not too active just yet, because I just found your community and the viscets today, but I plan on being very active.
How active are you on CS?: Very active. I'm on every day, but some days i'm on longer than others. Some days I just come on to check growths and manage my trades/inbox/post replies (mainly on the weekends) but during the week I'm on for a few hours exploring the forums.
Have you had any experience before in these areas?: (please provide links) I've never done artist work for a set species before, but I've been coloring for years. I started out on wolfhome coloring my own poses for their chatrooms, and I've gradually taught myself how to color adoptables. You can see my examples here.
Anything else: Thank you so much for the chance! I am in love with viscets already, even though I've just found them. I hope I can become good enough that you guys would consider me for your artists slot someday. Good luck to everyone else! I love looking through the other designs and seeing how creative people are.
Daevyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me