Pruvian Adopts | Pruvian #22 by manufactured

Based on Click to view
Artist manufactured [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pruvian Adopts | Pruvian #22

Postby manufactured » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Pruvians are very lean, athletic creatures that resemble felines.
They’re an average of 3 ft. at the shoulders, and possess near-human
intelligence. They originate from woodland areas, but have been
known to be tolerant of other species and don’t mind forming
friendships with them. They are docile and easy to befriend. These
creatures communicate with each other through magical energies,
but when speaking to another species they can mimic their languages
due to their intelligence and magical abilities. They are omnivores,
which means they eat both plants and meat. All pruvians have black
tongues, there is no exception to this.
          this is a standard pruvian.
          > copper jewelry
          > seafoam jewels / magic
          > no edits

Owner: A Fox's Tail
Name: Kai
Gender for breeding: Male
Link to owner's form: x
Date won: 10/2/17
Last edited by manufactured on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pruvian Adopts | Pruvian #22

Postby xi'rika » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:05 am

Username: A Fox's Tail
Pruvian Name: Kai
Life Goal:

Sarrene sat on the barren ground beneath the lonely willow tree, its leaves blowing silently in the southern wind. Kai himself was still a playful cub, always getting into trouble, sitting still for the first time in a while as he listened to the story. Sarrene began to speak.

" Kai, when you were born you were all we could hope for and more. When you opened your eyes that first time, we knew you were something special." Sarrene paused," Do you know where your name came from?" She asked the little cub." No?" He replied, waiting for an answer." Well, your father and I thought long and hard for the most perfect name for our special little cub.
There was a lot of different names to chose from. We actually almost named you Raj. But, we decided on Kai.

"It means many different things. In Burmese, it means "strong" or "unbreakable", in in Chamoru Kai means " Free one", when said in Wayuu, it means "the one who brings the light in the dawn". But most importantly, your name means "ocean" or "ocean water". You are our little ocean cub."

Sarrene finished and nuzzled Kai.
"Guess what mother?"
"What, my little free one?"
"I'm going to the ocean one day!"
"I wouldn't doubt it for a moment"

The next day a forest fire came leveled the forest. Kai's parents were the only ones who didn't make it.

(End flash back)

"Kai!" Saru's voice shook him out of his reverie. He lookers around, trying to pinpoint where her voice was coming from. "Whacha doin'?" He looked up, she was lounging in towering oak tree above him.
"Just thinking" It was amazing how much he remembered of that fateful day. He turned away from the burned swath of forest, trying to clear his mind. His last vow to his mother he couldn't forget. He planned to complete that promise for his mother's sake. To go see the ocean. Someday. For now he will dream of the glistening sea and of romping on the beach with his mother and father.
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pruvian Adopts | Pruvian #22

Postby Dovah Krosis » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:15 am

Username: Dovah Krosis
        Pruvian Name: Petren
        Life Goal: survive sempra lux.

City lights.

Midnight flights.

Loud gunfights.

Fortune’s plights.

Welcome to the city of Sempra Lux. Please take your weapon and your ID tag. In your starting room, you will be provided a Nesis™ flightsuit, sponsored by Nesis™ Armories. It is highly recommended that you equip this suit to increase your chances of survival. Better loot can be found, the closer you get to the city’s center.

Sempra Lux and her partners would like to thank you for your participation.

Good luck.

“Holy crap,” Petren whispered under his breath, reading the holoscreen one last time to soak up the words before cracking a grin and turning to grab the offered pistol. It was a Hessian Thrust, one of the finest plasmatic handguns legally available for civilian purchase. Of course, this one- like every other weapon in Sempra Lux--was modified for non-fatal gunplay. It’d hurt to get shot, especially in a fatal region of the body, but all getting hit would do was get him kicked out of the city. From there, he’d have to sign the nondisclosure and accountability contracts again--if he wanted to play once more--and then pay a respawn fee. Spawn fees were only slightly cheaper than the price to get in at all… And by God, it was not cheap to purchase a stay at Sempra Lux.

Then again, skilled players could stay here for months. Years, even. Some people called this synthetic city their home, and it was capable of being just that. The thing was, though, it was the wild west out here. Civilians weren’t real people, but androids with limited virtual intelligence that you could do anything to. Of course, most people didn’t bother with them, as they tended to only give hints about loot drops and other pointless “lore” information.

Newbies were the only ones who gave the bots any audience these days… Voice prompts made interaction stale and mechanical. Thus, the real immersion came from other players. That was when things got really tense, because though death was completely discouraged, Sempra Lux was no stranger to foul play among its… sketchier playerbase. Of course, “Killers” were easily hunted down and arrested within minutes after their crime. It was something that’d only happened a few times and recent history, and since Petren had no enemies… Well, he wasn’t too worried, now was he?

The pistol charged itself upon sensing the warmth of his grip, a quiet click letting him know that his body signature had been identified and logged. This would be his weapon, and only his weapon, until he decided to switch up his arsenal. Lux Sempra was, quite literally, a massive computer just as much as it was a very lively settlement. People had actual apartments here that they bought from virtual vendors, furnished and all. The only thing about this place was that law was nearly absent, so as long as no real “IRL” laws were threatened. Such IRL regulations included, of course, things like rape and actual murder of other players. As for the androids, they were game for everything. Otherwise, being a thug was the name of the game.

It was an enormous adult playground, a massive game of cops and robbers-- and speaking of which…

Petren glanced down to the small tablet attached to his armor’s slick plating. Dark crimson text flashed.

Please fill out your avatar’s information. It is recommended that you do not use personal information. Sempra Lux is a place where you are encouraged to embrace fiction, to escape your reality and enter a new one.

Name
        Jax

Occupation (select only one)
        Hero
        Vigilante
        Criminal

As you progress through Sempra Lux, your every action further personalizes your occupation. Heroes can become legends; Vigilantes can become Hands of Justice/Shadow; Criminals can become Syndicate Lords, and so much more! And if you change your mind after locking in your selection, don’t worry. Your actions are what will define you, here.

Class (select up to two)
        Long Range
        Medium Range
        Short Range
        Melee

That is all for now. Thank you for filling out the basics.

Have fun, Jax.

“Ray was right. This is amazing,” Petren said incredulously. He checked his pistol’s charge before stepping through the door of the armory. Once he was certain that every latch on his suit was secure, he heaved a sigh of contentedness and proceeded forth onto the damp city streets. For the most part, he was in the starting area… the outskirts, which was usually free of danger. This area looked like a rotting neighborhood, poverty stricken… And crawling with some grungy ‘droids, for sure.

Ray was a colleague at Petren’s workplace with connections to people who worked in the city’s underground servers. They’d scored him an amazing deal on a ticket, which was then offered to Petren as a birthday gift.

“Sorry I can’t go with you, man,” Ray had said with a shrug, “but I know you’ll love it there. It’s amazing. So many interesting people, it’s gonna ruin the magic of every video game you’ll ever play after goin’ to Sempra.”

Petren, still wearing his astounded grin, holstered his pistol and secured the visor of his helm before strolling forth, into the beautiful chaos ahead.

[[ a/n, not part of the form ]] sorry if I strayed from the prompt a bit, but this guy gave me an idea and I had to run with it <3
        I also apologize if this breaks any species lore, I tend to humanize my characters. <3
xImage
hey, i'm dovah krosis! i love skyrim, and rp,
so feel free to shoot me a pm to chat! i play
a ton of video games and work midnights.

Text2 Text2 Text 2 Text 2

i love viscets, and really want
to adopt a kalon! i used to play
this game way back when but lost
my username and password, so
it's great to be back!

i am always up for
a good trade. sometimes i make
art, always open for art trades
or commissions (not requests)