Based on Click to view
Artist manufactured [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pruvian Adopts | LEGENDARY #20

Postby manufactured » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:01 pm

Pruvians are very lean, athletic creatures that resemble felines. They’re an average of 3 ft. at the shoulders, and possess near-human intelligence. They originate from woodland areas, but have been known to be tolerant of other species and don’t mind forming friendships with them. They are docile and easy to befriend. These creatures communicate with each other through magical energies, but when speaking to another species they can mimic their languages due to their intelligence and magical abilities. They are omnivores, which means they eat both plants and meat. All pruvians have black tongues, there is no exception to this.

Pruvians wearing more jewelry are a legendary occurrence. Their magic is much more powerful than average.

This legendary adopt has additional jewelry, black sclera, antlers, mane and tail edits, wings, and they're blind!
Their jewel color and magic are a steel blue, and their jewelry is white.
Underneath the drawing are references showing the pattern and all the jewelry present.

Owner: boss.
Name: Hel
Gender for breeding: female
Link to owner's form: x
Date won: 09/28/17
Last edited by manufactured on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pruvian Adopts | LEGENDARY #20

Postby thyme lord. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:11 pm

☀ ZEPHYR ☀
=======================================================================================

Username:
thyme lord.

Pruvian Name:
zephyr

Pruvian Gender:
male

Personality:
Zephyr has a kind soul, and is known for his gentle yet fearlessness. There is a very lively as well as wise expression in his eyes, but most impressible was the deep love and peace he transmitted to everybody. You could see the marks of that life, as his whole body seemed to talk with peace and wisdom and was as fit as that of a young Pruvian, compared to that of his immortal age. He believes that the most important message to us was that the love of all can be more powerful than all the weapons in the world, if we will just let it. There is only one catch: Zephyr despises humans. Humans hold no place in his heart, and he has his reasons why.

█>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
█<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
█>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
█<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

STORY

Zephyr had always had wonder in his eyes for the world around him. He was pleased by the simplest things: the sight of a new flower bud sprouting from the fresh soil in the spring, the peaceful chirping of the birds and the light seeping through the patches of trees as rays of golden sunshine, the soothing flow of the river as the fish swam through it, the rocks tumbling as the water washes over them, and the peaceful noises of the late-night wildlife, serenading him to sleep.

Although Zephyr loved the great wide world, there was only one thing he loved more, and that was his best friend Fleur. Fleur was nothing special in appearance, as Zephyr is. She was a pale brown Pruvian with darker brown markings, and grey eyes, which was nothing in comparison to Zephyr’s striking blue eyes and magnificent design and silvery majesty. All these things didn’t matter one bit to Zephyr though, he knew he loved her, he knew he loved her more than she loved him. He wanted to be more than friends.

One day as the two of them were out wandering about, taking in the beauty of the freshly fallen winter snow, Fleur walked off, not informing Zephyr about her leaving. Fleur was known to wander off without telling anyone, which was part of the reason Zephyr and her spent so much time together, he wanted to make sure she was safe. It wasn’t long after when Zephyr noticed Fleur was nowhere to be seen. Getting worried, he searched for her, shouting for her name, looking all around. Soon enough he began to panic, not being able to find her.

After hours of searching Zephyr noticed some tracks, almost covered up by the snowfall. Knowing that he had to move quickly, he took off into the air and followed the tracks. Soon enough, he noticed a brown patch in the snow. Fearing his imagination was right , he returned to the ground to inspect it. His heart dropped when he realized…it was Fleur. Letting out a heart wrenching yelp, he began digging her out of the snow vigorously.

As he continued digging, he noticed the snow was changing color as he got deeper and deeper, going from a pearly white to a murky brown. There are no words to express how Zephyr felt at the moment he saw her.
Eventually, he pulled her out. Weak in the knees, he fell beside her, in total shock. Turning his head, he noticed a wound right in the middle of her chest, which was caused by a gunshot. Humans. The once beautiful and serene winter day, had turned into a complete and utter nightmare for Zephyr. The snow wasn’t magnificently white as it was, the dusky-grey sky seemed to darken into a black abyss, and the refreshing wind now seemed to sink through his fur, engulfing his bones in the numbing cold.

He knew she was gone. He knew there was no saving her, but he needed to try. Jumping into action, Zephyr leapt to his feet and gently put himself under Fleur, lifting her on his back in-between his wings. Once he made sure she was secure, he took a few cautious steps forward, then began moving at a normal pace. As he began to walk, he didn’t realize he was crying until he felt the hot beads of salt water roll down his face, stinging his cold skin and freezing the fur it touched after a few moments. He soon brought her to a split dead log, which was covered in dead leaves, and laid her down carefully, resting her head on the softest spot he could find.

Now, Zephyr knew what he had to do. He had a chance, a very slim one, to save her. This situation called for him conjure all his strength he possessed, and bring back the life in her.

Concentrating, Zephyr began summoning the strength he needed, and whispering something in an ancient language, which was never to be used or spoken, for the resurrection of the dead was forbidden, and extremely dangerous. As he focused, he felt the power grow and grow immensely, until he felt an immeasurable amount of energy inside him. There was a bright flash, engulfing everything within a mile of the two Pruvians, and then everything went black.

The power was too great, and as everyone knows that the pathway to the soul is through your eyes, Zephyr’s soul had been engulfed in magic, and his eyes were the victim. The irreversible affect of the spell had taken its toll on Zephyr, and he was now going to live his life in darkness.

Little did he know that Fleur, being brought back to life, had lost all memories of him, which was another consequence of this spell. She was transported across the world, with no memory of Zephyr. Zephyr, on the other hand, didn’t have the slightest idea if the spell had worked or not. All he knew was that (by feeling around where she had laid before) she was no longer with him.

The cost of bringing back his loved one was something that Zephyr now had to live with until he died. He could no longer see the beauty of the world he once loved, and could no longer see his one true love. Time passed, and Zephyr grew into a mature Pruvian. To this day he still searches for Fleur, hoping that one day, although she would not remember him, they would be reunited and he could reclaim their unbreakable bond.

(933 words)

=======================================================================================
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tᴇssᴀ / Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ

✰════════✰✰════════✰
animal lover
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
artist
student
equestrian
future veterinarian
drama nerd
✰════════✰✰════════✰

thyme lord.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shiryoku 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔫𝔢

Postby GrimmKitty » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:26 am

pulling out, good luck to the rest!<3
Last edited by GrimmKitty on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ARTFIGHT | my toyhou.se | the bestest bean
discord@GrimmKitty#2779 or @grimmkitty
//don't stress about what other people view as art, draw and do what makes you happy//
th character sale/trade | my character for character

♡ I hyper-focus and forget things, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM about anything ♡
GrimmKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holmes221B » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:29 pm

Mark:

xxx

Username:

holmes221B

Pruvian Name:

Raikuma

Pruvian Gender:

Female

Personality:

Raikuma is a wise Pruvian who knows what to say every time. She has taught herself to think of answers, ideas, and suggestions as fast as a speeding bullet, so many Pruvians go to her for assistance, even if the situation seems impossible. For Raikuma, however, nothing is impossible. She has trained her mind to think of solutions to possible and impossible situations. When she is not helping others with their predicaments, she is usually meditating or listening to other Pruvians go about their day, especially the voices of the young ones. Other than intelligent and wise, Raikuma is also friendly, calm, and collected, and she can be funny if she wants to. In some situations, however, her entire demeanor changes to serious in an instant, especially if the situation is significant, dire, or unexpected. In addition, she is blind, but since her other senses are enhanced, she has the opportunity to make many accurate deductions without the sense of sight.

Story (200 words minimum):
(From a first-person point of view)

The forest of the forgotten as they call it. Why? Oh, it's just a silly name the children made up. It's not that important.

You are here for advice, yes? No? Well, that is a start. Though I suppose your other reason for you to come here is to know about me? How did I know? Young one, I could smell and hear you from afar. You gave off an aura of curiousity, which shows how interested you are in the story that I am about to tell. Please sit down, and let us begin.

My name is Raikuma as you may already know. I am blind, you see, which is why I knew that you were coming. My senses are enhanced... my hearing, my sense of smell.

Have you heard of the wise Pruvian Raikuma? Yes? Well, you are face to face with her. I am Raikuma, the first legendary Pruvian.

It does seem strange that a blind Pruvian such as I would be the first legendary, but it isn't. Both of my parents were gifted Pruvians, their level of skill far more advanced than ever before. My title of being the "first legendary Pruvian" has been a gift from the gods of the sky, the ones who watch over us at this very instant.

Compared to other Pruvians, I have enhanced magical abilities. Yes, of course you have magic as well, my friend; however I have much more powerful magic upon my disposal. If we were to duel with each other in the arts of magic, I would most likely win against you unless you were clever.

I am considered wise by many. I use my enhanced senses to deduce solutions and solve problems that trouble the ones who seek my assistance. I suppose you can say that I am a detective. I do also enjoy a good mystery, I'll have you know.

Is there anything else you would like to know? My wings? Ah, yes, one of the legendary traits I possess. Many Pruvians do not have wings, so they become jealous of my ability to fly. They obviously think that I can't fly because I cannot see, but my enhanced senses allow me to travel, even in the air. It is quite relaxing and satisfying, especially for a wise one such as myself.

I seem to have written out a small autobiography. In any case, now that you know of me more clearly, I suppose you should intrigue me with your mystery that is hiding in your mind. As I said, I do enjoy a good mystery, my friend.

(444 words, may have miscounted a little bit)

Thank you so much!

"Sherlock Holmes. Surely you've heard of me?"

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:58 pm

Last edited by ultimate writer. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara Danvers » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:39 am

res

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WAY MANY TIMES

S U P E R G I R L

THERE IS NO CORRECT
PATH IN LIFE
BRAVE GIRL YOU
ALWAYS WERE

WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO THE
Kara Danvers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:56 pm

Marking

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:47 am

username: boss | character name: Hel | gender: female
a little extra

so the story goes...

There was once a cub born to a tribe living far, far to the west. So proud was her mother,
her first litter, to welcome a daughter into her new life. Her coat like sun-baked river
stones and such an impressively luxurious looking mane, it was clear that this little bundle
would go on to become someone beautiful. However the scale between beauty and usefulness
were not weighed the same in any regard. One’s appearance, while amounting to quite a lot,
was not nearly as coveted as the magic the Pruvian’s were so quick to covet.

Hel, as she was named, was a budding beauty to be sure, but had been dealt a poor hand
in life. When the time came for her to receive her gems, the then juvenile Pruvian had found
it odd that these mystical jewels remained staunchly unresponsive to her. While her year-mates
fumbled and brashly flashed their magic, months came and went without so much as a measly
spark from her, much to Hel's growing frustration. Her mother assured her, in that knowing
tone of hers, that she was merely a late bloomer and that her magic would come with time and
need only be patient.

Summer’s came and went, her days of being considered a juvenile were long gone and she was of
courting age. Still, her jewels remained empty and vacant, much like her hope of ever using her
race’s most treasured skills. As time kept on her once friends had grown distant; the influences of
both their parents and hawk-eyed elders had seen sure enough that she was slowly being pushed
out of their tight-knit society, to the bare outskirts of their social dynamic.

It was crushing…

What broke her resolve to keep trying was when the social pressures began to weigh against her
mother. The aging Pruvian had always been her pillar of strength, the light in dark times, and now
her greatest supporter was being frowned at and belittled for having a talentless daughter. Not
wanting her mother to suffer for her inadequacy, Hel made the decision. In the dead of night, she
left the territory.

The world beyond the safety of her home was… intimidating. The twilight that had once seemed so
serene now loomed overhead, a menacing blackness with the stars glaring down on her from an empty
face. There was no sympathy in this place where she found herself. The boughs provided meager shelter
but no warmth, the grass gave her bedding but no comfort, the wind offered direction but no destination.
The unknown had never felt so foreboding.

The weeks dragged on in this suddenly solitary lifestyle Hel found herself in. The shadows all seemed
to creep closer and closer, the wilds suffocating, becoming too much for her to tolerate and pushing her
even farther from anything familiar until she found herself amid the plains with autumn quickly overtaking
the land. This would be the first winter she would spend outside the protective reach of her pack. Already
she struggled to provide for herself in the months since running away and the task of surviving had steadily
grown less and less appealing.

What use did she have? A Pruvian with no magic was a useless. Unwanted drain on available resources.
Why should she continue to use precious materials to sustain her meager existence?

Such thoughts plagued her since her juvenile years but were felt stronger and gaining ground the harder
life had become. The only thing keeping her resolved to live was knowing that her mother would mourn
even into the afterlife if she were to do anything but keep going.

So on Hel fought, hoping to find the fortitude to keep going even as the winds bore down with the
northern chill. A herd of elk moved through the windswept meadows and she took to following them at
a distance. They did not mind her presence, be it because they sensed she was not a predator or because
they’d previously encountered Pruvian’s and had spoken with them, albeit she could not do the same
without the aid of magic. She shadowed them purely for the protection and the way that they drifted to
the still browning pockets of edible berries scattered about but as winter pressed down in earnest they
moved on, and Hel was reluctant to leave any farther than she already had.

However an odd thing happened in the last days before the herd moved on. Wolves were known predators
and had been sighted around before, ghosting the hoofed animals but not yet so bold to try for them. But
eventually they must have mustered the courage to fight and had attacked them. A watchful group of doe
sounded the alert but the ensuing chaos was something to behold. The wolves ignored her, she wasn’t big
enough to be much of a meal nor was she their target and ignored her in favor of the springing herbivores.
All but one escaped their clutches, a young, blue eyed buck who’d tried to kick out and was tripped for his
efforts. What took hold of her then was anyone guess but she barreled headfirst into the wolf clutching its
leg and whipped her tail into the face of the one clinging to its back, giving the stag just enough leverage
to heft itself up and flee with her hot on his trail.

For whatever reason that buck did not pursue his herd. At first Hel presumed it was because he could not,
a limb having developed in the leg that had been bitten but she’d painstakingly helped to clean it and make
it free of infection with herbs she’d managed to locate. She realized belatedly that he must see her as an
unusual ally and persistently followed her.

Cold scarcely seemed to bother her new companion but even with her thick coat, Hel felt the chill race over
her skin and lodge itself in her bones. Day after day her strength began to wane, and as the snow began to fall
and the meager food she could acquire was all but nonexistent. Hunger was a constant debilitating growth,
expanding and yet hollowing her out until she was a gaunt, ugly little thing. Death would surely come for her
now, she mused amid the ice-coated den she’d dug for herself as a storm raged around her. There was no way
she could keep going, hadn’t an ounce of determination left and her stag friend seemed to know this because he
had left her side. How fitting… she’d left and had been alone, now she would die alone.

Quiet encroached on the noise beyond her soon-to-be tomb; convinced, she presumed death had finally gripped her
and she was losing her senses, but a hard peck and a bloom of pain implied otherwise. Blinking out of a stupor she
stared into the face of a hawk – or at least the bird glowering down into her face down the length of his beak,
looked to be a hawk. It’s feathers all but blended with the blinding white snow but it’s eyes were an angry
crimson and seemed to sear her very soul.

“Get up, girl! My time is precious and spending it here in this blizzard is hardly how I want to spend it!”

Such a surprise to hear what should be angry squawking, be words. Words that she understood as clearly as if
another of her kind were speaking. It was with much effort (mainly due to shock) that she did as ordered and
followed the white hawk beyond her modest hovel. The blizzard raged around them but to her immense
astonishment acted more like a hurricane and they the eye of the storm, blessedly calm and protected from
the wind and sleet whipping up.

“Your cub better be worth it Dainn...” Grumbled the hawk, to which Hel felt the need to correct him that
she was not a pup of any sort. As if summoned by the name the snowy curtain parted and a large antlered
head emerged into the circular safe zone. The stag before her looked old, so very old that his muzzle – likely
once dark with youth, was completely silver. The elk was the largest she’d ever seen, with a crown of antlers
large enough to make his already massive frame look all the more formidable. But his eyes, the clearest and
most impressive blue.

The buck, who must be Dainn, didn’t answer the hawk’s cross behavior with more than an amiable smile and a
nod of his great head before he was trudging off. Hel, mystified by this turn of events, naturally asked the
hawk for clarification. He didn’t respond to her either, rudely taking off after the silent stag meandering ever
farther from them and to her amazement, the safe zone moved with the hawk, forcing her to fall in line or be
exposed to the storm.

Their trek took them deep into the forest, into thickets she hadn’t dared venture but the predators she knew
would lurk her kept a wide berth from their group. Eventually her well-worn patience snapped and she growled
out her complaints and frustrations. Hunger, exhaustion and the stress of her mind lashed out at the duo,
berating them for keeping her in the dark, refusing to answer her questions and yet demanding her obedience,
for wasting their time with a useless slip of a girl who offered nothing to them in terms of worth or value.

Dainn looked to her, bewildered by her outburst – or at least startled by it as his expression only shifted in
that his eyes widened a fraction. He tilted his head up, shaking the hawk resting on one of his prongs and
giving him a pointed look of disapproval. “Ugh! Really? You gargantuan eyesore, you’d think you’d be more
thorough with this than you’ve been.” The roused bird looked at her with mild affront but quickly stated.
“I am Veðrfölnir, tutor of the wind and translator for this idiot.” A peck to Dainn’ shoulder indicated very
clearly who the ‘idiot’ was. Dainn looked amused. Hel swiftly bombarded him with questions now that
they seemed willing to answer but the hawk cawed shrilly in annoyance. “Woman, I can’t hear you!
All I see is your muzzle flapping up and down but no sound reaches me and your magic-less state makes it
impossible for use to communicate otherwise.” It was a stinging reminder to the reason for her solitude and
she shrank under his stare. Dainn huffed at the bird and made a halfhearted swipe with his antlers, the hawk
of course avoided but seemed to get the message. “Dainn here is mute, he can’t speak except with his magic.
You just can’t hear him yet. We’re taking you to mother and if I have to answer one more incessant question
I’ll pluck out my tail feathers.”

With that silence fell over them and on they went; Hel truly wished she could have asked who ‘mother’ was.

Two months passed on this seemingly endless journey and Hel was well cared for in that time. Dainn had the
uncanny ability to find morsels for her to eat, berries and wood nuts unaffected by winter’s grip and Hel
consumed them eagerly. Her curiosity hadn’t abated and she found that Veðrfölnir, even while being a taciturn
individual, was easier to speak with over time.

The cold began to sway, giving way to warmth that did not match the very early spring and she was introduced
formally to the reason for this critical shift. Their little band stood before a massive tree, towering above
everything the forest had to offer and glimmering with all manners of aether. It’s trunk and branches were
thicker than Dainn’ midsection and within them were shivering veins of luminescent crystals that pulsed like
a beating heart.

”Can you hear me now? A beat and she looked to her companions in mild fright only to see the buck
smirking at her in that amused way of his. I take it that you do.” Hel could only nod numbly at the
explanation, looking between her friends and the colossal tree.

”Welcome, child,” Another voice, honestly she feared she was in some hypothermia-induced dream
but it came again, laughing as if it knew her worries. ”Oh but I do, child.” the voice tittered, sounding
so warm and docile that she’d mistake it for her own mother. ”Long have I awaited your coming, Hel. For
another grey soul like your two brothers. A soul with boundless potential… But I get ahead of myself. I am
Yggdrasil. My son’s bring you here in the hope that you will become one of my many blessed children to be of
service to all life that walks beneath my roots.”

Hel immediately protested this blessing. She had no worth and was but a humble creature with not a drop of
magic nor wellspring of intelligence like Veðrfölnir nor a titan like Dainn and -

More laughter, soft and assuring. ”I would not choose you if you had nothing to offer this realm, child. Fear not,
for in accepting my light onto thyself, you will gain more than you stand to lose.”
Yggdrasil purred but Hel
caught the words. Lose?

“She means a price.” chirped Veðrfölnir shrewdly, “In return for her blessing we must sacrifice something that
we possess. We gain immortal souls, magic keyed to our natural talents, and so on and so forth. Really there’s
little downside in this.” He snorted at her hesitance.

She could have all that she wanted and more, but what was the cost? ”The cost, sweet one, would be physical
and a choice you would make. Rest beneath my roots and dream. If your heart resolves to an answer I will take
care of the rest.”

And so Hel slept. She did not know for how long she slept but the fog of her dreams drifted in and out but she
was so tired of feeling inadequate. Magic, she had learned, was not everything, but it was the core of many of her
problems. Would it be dishonest of her to seek it, grasp it in both paws if it were available, if it mean becoming
an undying guardian?

She seized the opportunity… and made her choice.

When Hel awoke it was to blackness, as she was expecting. Carefully she picked her way over roots until she
felt the cool air on her cheeks, the warmth of Yggdrasil’s form emanating around her. She could feel Diann
resting to the left, nestled in a bed of lavender buds. Veðrfölnir was amid the mother tree’s branches, his eyes
on her. “Girl, what did you do?” His voice torn between morbid amusement, horror and disbelief.

“Well… I figured why not complete the set?” Her voice came and she could feel the magic she’d been imbued with
rushing through her throat, and heard the hawk ruffle his feathers at the sound playing through his head. “Ha! So
you would compare us to those apes?” “Monkey’s.” she corrected but he bore on. “Speak no evil, hear no evil, see
no evil… How quaint. But your camaraderie is misplaced. How will you defend yourself if you’ve no eyes to see your
attacker?” Admittedly, she hadn’t thought of that. She’d assumed she’d always be in the company of her new
friends and that no mortal beast would dare strike at them.

”If she is without defense then I will give her my antlers.” Diann spoke, groggily coming awake and joining
the conversation. ”Consider it a… re-birthday gift.” chortled the wizzened stag. His alabaster horns glimmered
before vanishing from him, leaving him looking odd in his now de-antlered state. A sudden weight on her skull
indicated that he had indeed adorned her with his mantle. Veðrfölnir scoffed. “She’s more likely to poke her own
eye out than lose those guady head ornaments.” A beat of wings and she sensed, more than saw, the eagle by her
side. All was quite before she felt him grabbing at her shoulders with his talons, scoring holes and making her hiss,
shaking in an attempt to fling him away. “Pipe down, girl or it’ll not set right. Be grateful, I’ve plucked my most
handsome feathers for you and with time they will become wings capable of carrying you on the lightest breeze
so you can fly to safety instead of trying to butt heads like that neanderthal.”

Yggdrasil’s gentle laugh bounced in her ears. “It would seem you will be well looked after my dear...”
Last edited by kiwi sauce on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby manufactured » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:17 am

i've decided to set an end date for this adopt!
it will end two weeks from now (september 25th). ^^
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby what the hecky » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:22 pm

Username: