Time spent 2 hours, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by NARANDA

LOC Custom - NARANDA

Postby Charboo » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:54 pm

A lovely little custom for the more lovely NARANDA! ♥
This girl did make me die a little inside, but that's alright because she turned out good.

Design notes: The "opal" on her body changes shades as the lioness uses her elements. 1) [as displayed above] are the opal's main colors when she is not using her element. 2) [x]is what her colors look like when she is charging up or on standby to use her element. 3) [x] is when she is actually using her element. The opal on her wings do not change on a regular basis but can when major elemental exhaustion occurs.
Iris is indigo and pupil is rose pink.

Edits: Foot fluff

DESIGN ACCEPTED

Username: NARANDA
Name: Istas
Element: Ice

Last edited by Charboo on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC Custom - NARANDA

Postby NARANDA » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:18 pm

Thank you so much again!!! <333 She turned out so stunning! <3
Here is some info I've had hidden away for her for a while now for others to see.

Name: Istas | Origin: Native American | Meaning: Snow

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:
Kind | Gentle | Pacifist | Shy | Innocent

Istas is a kind and gentle lioness who would never harm a soul. She is the kind of lioness who would help anyone she can without putting herself or others at risk. She is strongly a pacifist and has chosen the life of a nomad to avoid the war as best as she can since she would rather avoid the chance of being forced to kill another lion. She is a little shy and tends to stay in her own little area and avoid other lions when she sees them, though there are a few exceptions that have made their ways into her life. She is a little on the innocent side, she has never killed another lion, never dated, never seen death. The other things she has done is hunt to survive.

Wise | Skilled | Quiet | Elegant
Istas is a wise lioness who, despite being so young, is skilled with her element of ice. The skill is evident in how she uses the ice to survive, but her wisdom beyond that tends to be hidden from view. She is very quiet, pretty much silent, and rarely speaks at all. Many think she is mute, but she truly just hates speaking in fear of hurting others with words or saying something stupid that could offend others or put herself or others at risk. She speaks more through her emotions and actions then she does in any other way. She is graceful and moves as if she is floating over the ground, even in flight she is graceful and seems to move with the wind and is one with the sky.

Good Listener | Trustworthy | Patient
Istas is a good listener she is someone who would just sit there and listen to someone speak, especially if they have something they need to get off their chest. She is trustworthy and any secrets told to her stay between her and the lion who told her the secret, being so quiet already as to not hurt others with her words, she would never tell the secrets of another in fear of hurting them by doing so. She is patient and could sit there for quiet some time listening to someone or waiting for them to speak. If they just need the company she will be there just to sit and wait with them so they are not completely alone as they just think and contemplate. She is not forceful and would never push someone to tell her something they do not wish to share, or try and convince them to do something they do not want to do. She would rather they make the decision to do or say things on their own and would prefer to just be a source for them to tell their troubles to, hoping that talking about it out-loud might help them make their own decisions.

Uplifting | Cheerful | Optimistic | Cuddly
Istas is normally pretty cheerful around those she knows and is always trying to keep a smile on her face. She is uplifting and likes to bring up the spirits of others through her smile and cheerfulness as well as through little tricks using her element. Using the snow and ice she controls to create little shows of sparkles and cold to cheer up children or just anyone who wishes to see her shows when she is putting on a show for the children. She tries to be optimistic and wants to see the good in others or look forward to or hope for good things ahead. She can be cuddly when it comes to those she knows and is comfortable with, she loves hugs and just relaxing quietly with her friends her family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elemental Abilities:
Snow Fall:
Can create snow by forming ice crystals or by freezing water already in the air and condensing it into snowflakes. Likes to create snow to cheer up lost children or bring up the spirits of others that she meets. Also uses this to cool down on a hot day, especially to cool down the cave in which she lives. She can create storms or heavy snowfalls using this ability to hinder an enemy from tracking or finding her, or to blind an enemy in order to get away from them. One of her most used abilities as she also uses this to fill a little dip in her den with water, filling it with snow and then letting it melt so she always has fresh water to drink or clean up with.

Icicles: Can condense water into icicles which she can then control and fire at enemies. She has a habit of making them dull so they can't cause too much damage to another lion, but can make them sharp for other purposes. Can flings them pretty hard to stun an enemy and is normally only used when she really needs to. Can use them as traps by letting them hang down from the roof of a cave or tunnel, but prefers to use them as decorations in he cave, especially near the entrance as she likes to see the light shine through the ice when the time is right.

Ground Freeze: Can freeze the ground before her or around her to create an icy surface. Normally used against ground enemies to make it difficult for them to follow her or to trip them. Can also be used for fun and she will form a floor of ice for cubs to slide on as they please. Uses this when she is trying to move around large objects or loads, or even lions too heavy for her to carry. By forming a floor of ice beneath them she can slide them across the surface until they are placed where she wants them, very handy when she is hunting taxon. When she uses this to help injured or unconscious lions she will normally place something beneath them to prevent them from getting too cold or sick.

Sculpting: Can create shapes out of ice or snow and can also move and control them like puppets. Occasionally she will use these to tell a silent story or to tell someone something, but even then she prefers not to speak even through this method. Can use these puppets to help her hunt by herding her prey, by distracting them, or by helping to separate them from the group. Will also use these to make cute and funny snow or ice shapes to cheer up lost cubs or just to entertain. Could be used to attack or distract an enemy, often used to lead an enemy away or to block the path of the enemy temporarily.

Ice Breath: When letting out a roar or letting out a heavy breath she can freeze the resulting condensation and some of the water in the air in front of her, forming tiny ice crystals which are pretty sharp and can be flung at an enemy. Can be very irritating to the skin, eyes or other exposed flesh. If there is enough it could cause some nasty damage to sensitive areas and she normally only uses this in defense and when she can not escape by running away. Will use this to blind the enemy so she can get around them and run, or to blind their incoming attack making dodging easier.

Hail: Can condense any water in the air to form solid orbs of ice that can be as large as a baseball. Normally formed up high in the air and she allows them to drop, being the easiest and least energy consuming method. Can also form these hail stones and fling them at an enemy like a projectile. Another ability she only uses when she is cornered and this is her last resort. By using a little more energy she can also speed up the fall of the hail stones causing more damage or causing them to shatter upon impact so the hail stones that miss can shatter or bounce off the ground and still possibly hit the enemy.

Relationships:
Ishabba
- Friend
Malaika - Friend
Ibzan - Brother Figure
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:21 am

Oh she is very pretty, however, Naranda according to the bank you don't have enough customs for the traits this gal has.

According to the Custom Tiers, you would need a legendary custom for this girly as she has the very rare traits of having both scout wings and tracker ears, plus the edits.

In order to make this girl a basic custom, to match the number of customs your bank total is currently showing, youll have to:
- chose one or the other on her wings or ears
- As well as removing the foot fluff

Or if you want her exactly the way she is you'll need 3 customs tickets.

Sorry hun
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:18 am

She was a custom that was ordered before the new system and I was given permission by Starry to still get this custom since the idea for her has been accepted for quite some time now and she was ordered before the custom rules changed.

I'll try and find the conversation if my Discord will ever load.
Edit* Here is the proof! So sorry, I should have had this ready sooner so there was no mix-ups or problems! So sorry about that!
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charboo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:46 am

@Rohan
I will confirm that Narnda did order this custom before the new custom system was enforced, so this is a grandfathered custom. I will also include that this custom has been on stand by for quite awhile as I would not have made this custom with all of its edits without permission from starry to do so. Currently this design needs to be accepted for only its design as the whole concept has been passed months ago.

Very sorry for this confusion Ro! But this custom is still following loc rules!! I don't make customs just because I can, I always make sure the user requesting has the available reasouces and for for those with edits, permisson to have those edits.

I will post screenshots of nars and mine private discord chat if need be.
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes